Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Subha-Can u remember the Color of Sari that Mohan gifted Megha in Season 1 and what was Megha's favorite color? Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey Dhara...😊! 
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Subha-Can u remember the Color of Sari that Mohan gifted Megha in Season 1 and what was Megha's favorite color?

My memory isn't that good! But I think he bought her a very pretty lavender pink one ,she wore it for Rashmi's wedding ceremony, and a yellow one post marriage ,after which they had their first fight! πŸ˜†
Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Subha-Can u remember the Color of Sari that Mohan gifted Megha in Season 1 and what was Megha's favorite color?

Yellow hi gift kiya tha but pehena nahi kabhi. Yellow is her fav color.
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: banditqueenn.

Ek question hai,yellow saree toh theekh hai,but where did the yellow blouse come from? Mohan saree ke sath blouse bhi banvata tha?☺️

I think its almost a golden blouse and the same blouse i guess she is wearing with her blue sari... 
even if it is not then yes may be Mohan was all very thoughtful of getting blouses stitched too with the sarisπŸ˜†
dsgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

I think its almost a golden blouse and the same blouse i guess she is wearing with her blue sari... 
even if it is not then yes may be Mohan was all very thoughtful of getting blouses stitched too with the sarisπŸ˜†

LOL..even i thought dats is d same blouse 
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

My memory isn't that good! But I think he bought her a very pretty lavender pink one ,she wore it for Rashmi's wedding ceremony, and a yellow one post marriage ,after which they had their first fight! πŸ˜†

I would have loved to see her wear that yellow sari too, it was quite nice but then they din't had time for that with riddhima thing and paralysis track
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Lol! Well know she has a wide choice of saris, 12 to be exact ! πŸ˜†  Someone suggested she should count them all and would then wonder how come RJ is 8 and there are 12 saris??!! πŸ˜‰  Hmmm!!πŸ˜†
Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dsgirl

LOL..even i thought dats is d same blouse 

Blue green saree me greenish blouse peheni thi. Precap me yellow or could be golden.
dsgirl thumbnail
and i see again..its a different blouse..maybe mohan got d blouse stitched as well..how thoughtful πŸ˜†