The Elder Siddique Daughter. (Page 3)

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana622

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by gurmeet4me

<font size="2">True, I also remember Razia mentioning about their first daughter.</font>
<font size="2">Seems like the CVs forgot their own storyline.LOLLOL</font>

<font size="2">SammyHeart</font>

I just watched the first episode and so much has changed since then LOL They have forgotten or changed a lot of their intial plan for the story Smile

Because they want to make the story interesting. Like we think something is going to happen, but then something totally different happens.

Yup! agreed but the first episode was beautiful and the future track they hinted at seemed very complicated but could have been interesting IF only Ayaan was played by a better actor.

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by risingsea101

I really forgot
Thanks for the reminder
I hope she's not evil like every new entry

I hope so too but I feel that if Razia is gone, then Humeira wont become the villian but maybe this other daughter might take up the job.
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet099

lol CVs create characters and then tend to deviate or forget about it unless it is needed for the current track. i think they introduce and mention many characters so when the need comes they can easily bring it in...LOL

Yes that is true too!
I feel as if they have forgotten as there has been no whatsoever mention of her thereafter but then again they can bring her in whenever they want a new entry or maybe she might take Razia's place as villian later on.
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stacyellowz

i'm totally with u on this! i heard it also. she's supposed to have some sister who got married and has gone away. i heard it when i had started to watch the show and i was confused. so i started to watch all the eps i had missed, and THEY DID speak about a sister. you're not crazy and neither am i.LOLthat's one of the reasons badi bi tormented her a day about only having girls and no son.

i just never brought it up because i thought it was another blooper by the cvs.

Hahaha! Thank u for proving neither of us are crazy LOL Big smile
I think it might be a blooper or they have forgotten until one of them watches the first episode and remembers about the other daughter Tongue
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JPRules

Wow I didn't even know... I don't think I paid any attention to the dialogues of the side characters in the first few epis lol. But I just rewatched the first episide and you're right! Razia tells Shireen that Imran is from her daughter's sasural and since she sent her daughter into that family then she has nothing to worry about sending Nikhat there. I can bet most of the audience forgot about this though lol.

If this was any other show I would've let it go as a blooper, but every single thing/detail in QH seems planned from the start. Since QH is slated to run a good 2-3 years I'm sure they will bring the "elder Siddiqui daughter" in later.

Hahaha same here... I barely paid any attention to anyone other than Surbhi, Rishab n Ksg as they were the main characters. But I remember someone mentioning Razia having another daughter a long long time ago and recently I started thinking about Humeira maybe not being razia's real daughter and suddenly remembered about the other daughter.
Not just audience but im pretty sure even the CV's have forgotten it LOL Because the other daughter will have to be elder to Zoya which means siddique had already married and Razia was pregnant when he met Zoya's Ammi but as we know his first child was Zoya then later Humeira.
Its like the 20-17 years ka blooper.

Even I feel they might bring her in once they remeber or re-watch the first few epis LOL
My bet is she is gonna take up the role that Humeira cant do which is become the next Razia.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cindyveJPRules

cindyve Newbie
cindyve
cindyve

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Razia has too many things occupying her mind right now :P What with Billo Raniii **meowww** and Siddiqui sahab's illegitimate daughter and Ayaan's nakhre and Badi Bi's khatanaak plans and so on and so forth :P Apni khud ki beti ke baare mein us episode ke baad kabhi zikr hi nahin hua lol..!!
asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
she will come after the gudiya factory razz come in the light.she will come to take revange 4rm zoya.4r sending her mom nd dad to jail

Go to top