Meghan Ke Fortunate Misunderstanding!!!

Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There have always been misunderstandings between Megha-Mohan affecting their relationship as result:

* Their first meeting ended up by Megha misundrstanding Mohan (MM encounter in kharjana mandir) 😆
* Yet another misunderstanding made them fighting & arguing with each other ( matrimony ad for Megha) 😳
* On the basis of a misunderstanding Megha started hating Mohan (Amar viyas's case) 😔
* And againe a misunderstanding separated them12 years ago
(Addu going missing)

Lets take a look @ their current Misunderstanding:

Mohan: "Woh Rimjhim mere bethi..."
Megha: "Guru ne bata diya."   Mohan: "Kya bataya?"
Megha: "Sab kuch."
Sab kuch? This reply of her makes Mohan flying on cloud-9. Mohan's facial expression of satisfaction & happiness reflecting his inner condition.

So Megha knows by now that Rimjhim is his adopted child. She knows how much he has been missing her and his 2 other kids in all these years. And how much he has struggled to bring them back into his life to make his family complete.
 The warm feeling of reliefe imaging what was the next thing happening in his life: Megha the joy of his life returning back to him. 

Uhhh Guru! my buddy, my bro my inner voice...Who else on earth could explain my inner feelings & what i have gone through better than you to Megha? Once againe you brough Megha into my life. Mohan thanks Guru & hugs him (and by this giving Guru good enough reason to commit suicide 😆)

But what mohan doesnt understand is Megha'sbehavior? Why is she behaving so strange NOW? when all the possible misunderstandings are resolved between them? In all these years Mohan was thinking that Megha will come running into his arms when she gets to know the truth. She will return back to her own home, to their home...Confused!
Mohan clarifying his confusion:

Mohan: "Ab bhi ruk ruk ke chalte hoo? Is rukhi howe gadhi ke sath?" Mohan trying to understand why is she still keeping him at a distance. "Ghar hamesha deer he se pahunch thi hoge?" Indirectly telling her: look Megha I am here, waiting for you, why are you taking so long time to return back to your home?
Megha: "Jalde pahunch ke faida bhi kya?"  Showing her state of mind: You are not waiting for me Mohan, why shall i be  hurrying to return back home?
Mohan: " Tumhi ghar chodh do?" Tears fall down her face thinking: chodh to diya Mohan! and she walks away...
The-Irony-Of-Situation: Megha is standing in
Bhatnagar-mansion, the place where she actually belongs to,
her own home, and Mohan is asking to drop her home?
She is already home!...

What Megha sees:

A restless Father, taking free from work, making every possible thing to make his ill kid get well as soon as possible.
Megha gets stunned by seeing the extent of Mohan's worry & concern regarding Rimjhim being sick. Thinking he loves Rimjhim way more than he loved Addu, because obviously she is his biological child, his own daughter...
Mohan: "Theek tu hojaege na yah? Issi kuch bhi hota hain na, tusans athak jathi hain mere."
Megha: "Ho jaege. Dawaey se nahi tu tumhari pyar se hojaege."
Thinking: Only if you had cared for Addu half as much as you do for Rimjhim, then he might have been here with me, with his family. All Addu wanted from you was love, you gave him everything except love.
Megha
is happy for Rimjhim having such a caring Pappu, but at the same time she feels sorry for Addu when she sees Mohan's love & care for his sagha child.      

What Mohan sees:

Megha taking care of Rimjhim and loving herjust like him. Rimjhim isnt their own kid? So what! they will still love her as much as they love their own kids: Nanhi & Addu... 🤗

Megha-mohan ke fortunate misunderstanding?
Yup! Once againe a misunderstanding is creating distance between them, but when it gets resolved, it will bring Megha-Mohan close like never before.
Thats their misunderstandings track record:
C
reating distance then brin
ging them even closer...

When the truth of Rimjhim is out:

Megha will get to know how loving, caring and good father Mohan is for Rimjhim, despite her being an adopted kid.
So how could she think he wasnt a good father for Addu?

When the truth of Guru's lie is out:

Mohan will love and respect Megha even more. That even though she taught Rimjhim was his own child, and he had moved on, remarried Guru's Meera-didi...Still her love for Rimjhim didnt decrease and she didnt let Rimjhim suffer for this. And just like he accepted Megha's kids from her previous marriage, she was accepting & loving a child from his "second marriage".

So guys just CHILL and wait for the day this misunderstanding gets resolved...making their bond even stonger 
Keep watching Na Bole Tum Na mine Kuch Kaha @ 09:30pm, Monday-Friday only on Colors !!!

Edited by Raghavia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely post i agree with ...the mu will be cleared soon soon megha will open her eyes ...and feel guilty...the day will be soon ... and soon MM will patch up wating that day come soon
Bubbly_Lina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post!! awsome analysis!! 👏
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Raghavia, awesome post. Your post with pics lovely. misunderstandings are clearly shown with clear understanding.

You are superb. 👏

I hope this misunderstanding will bring MM more closer and make them come together forever.❤️

Want to see MM romantic fb and present nok jhok. Mohan is on his best these days. I am loving it to the core.

Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
PashoRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooow Great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How beautifully you woven the words,
I totally agree with your commendible analysis.
Edited by PashoRani - 11 years ago
Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Naina 😳
Yaar school ka bahut pending padha hain, per yaha ke dead-activity dekh kar kuch post karna padha...Dont wana see our ranking going down next week. TRP ne waisi he nakh mein dum karke rakha hain  ab yaha bhi downfall howa tu... 😕

Originally posted by: naina2010

Wow Raghavia, awesome post. Your post with pics lovely. misunderstandings are clearly shown with clear understanding.

You are superb. 👏

I hope this misunderstanding will bring MM more closer and make them come together forever.❤️

Want to see MM romantic fb and present nok jhok. Mohan is on his best these days. I am loving it to the core.

kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely hope for the same
misty85 thumbnail
Nice post... I hope sab achcha ho...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very well written and very true..once the MU is cleared, it will get them both even closer to each other..Guru might not survive whatever Mohan hits at him, but i really dnt blame Guru..he did what he deemed best in his own bumbling way..and later, his megha-didi will save him from mohan's wrath in any case...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post and wonderfully explained from both Mohan and Megha's PoV!!! 👏