Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
He is not going anywhere.he is very much the part of the show.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please don't scare me! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
CVS would be a fool to get him go...In one month he has so many fans and so many lovers of sulbala.  Correct me if I am wrong but I have never seen so many fans of the lead couple converting to another couple in same serial.  I think it truly speaks for AR and DD's chemistry and talent that they are able to have such a big fan following in just one month, so I don't think they would let him go so early.
rs272 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I love u all for giving positive comments!!! now I'm sure sultan and sulbala are not going anywhere :)
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll leave this show when Sultan leaves and will be watching Madhu scenes alone, online, later!! 😊
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh this all bcuz of dd and ar..they shares sizzling chemistry

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

CVS would be a fool to get him go...In one month he has so many fans and so many lovers of sulbala. Correct me if I am wrong but I have never seen so many fans of the lead couple converting to another couple in same serial. I think it truly speaks for AR and DD's chemistry and talent that they are able to have such a big fan following in just one month, so I don't think they would let him go so early.

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
he is not leaving neither he nor Cv are mad , to do so, he loving by 80 % MB fans, abhi tak esa hua nahi new entry ko itna achha response mile even he gans to , cvs are not mad,RK -MAdhu fight n lov e lab tak dikhayenge parallel story around madhu needed, story based on madhubala( simple ladki ki kahani how she force to come in industry ) Trashla n dips ko nahi dkehan kisis ko.