Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha FF: tera mujhse hai pehle ka.. LAST PART! (Page 7)

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Great job!!! Can't wait for more :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
thank you so much everybody!!! Smile

I'm so sorry but i'm too swamped to update today... but tomorrow pakka
onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Read all the parts in one go and loved it. The story is becoming interesting. 
the_Rij Senior Member
the_Rij
the_Rij

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Nice update Michelle. I am loving this Hug Waiting for your update...
michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
PART 7: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

"Anandi ji, aap kayi itna pareshaan hovo ho. Sab taiyar hi toh hai.", Ganga was amused. She had never seen Anandi so nervous.

"Ganga, woh mere boss aur unka parivar pehli baar humare ghar aa rahe hai. Toh-", Anandi tried to explain.

"Nahi, Anandi. Shiv yahaan khaane par kaafi baar aa chuka hai.", said Jagya.

"Haan par unke parivarwalen toh kabhi nahi aaye na!", she snapped but immediately regretted it. "I mean, woh mere boss hai ab.. Aur unki behen bhi meri saheli hai.."

"Hmm," but Jagya wasn't convinced. But further inquisition was interrupted by the arrival of the Shekhars.

"Ghani Khamba! Ghani Khamba! Padharo sa.. Padharo..", Dadisa welcomed them with folded hands.

Members of both families greeted each other cordially. Shiv's grandfather even gave Dadisa a rose to everyone's surprise! Jagya and Mahi hit it off as well. It did not escape Jagya's notice that Shiv was not his normal self. He seemed to be rather affected with Anandi's presence. This made Jagya smile, as he had sensed similar things in Anandi's behaviour as well. After a scrumptious dinner, the elders began chatting while the youngsters decided to head upstairs and see the rest of the house. While the guys were discussing sports, Sanchi was educating Ganga in the matter of Ranbir Kapoor's films. Though Shiv and Anandi smiled and nodded at appropriate intervals, neither was good company. Both of them were too aware of each other. Anandi was constantly biting her lip while Shiv was fiddling with his watch. They wanted to talk to each other but felt that they would say something stupid.

'Lagta hai Bhaiya ko thoda alone time toh dilwana padega Anandi ji ke saath. Sabke saamne toh yeh dono ek dusre ki taraf dekhenge bhi nahi.', surmised Mahi.

"Jagdish, aapke room mein TV hoga na? Hum zara score dekh le?", he asked. "Bhaiya, aap yahi rukiye, hum abhi aate hai." He almost dragged Jagya out of the room.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_02_82nightseyecosmothe_RijMaja86QueenbeePallavijrmahuliSneha...LoveSudHaVeN-Daltoni

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Two minutes later, Sanchi got a phone call, after which she became suspiciously interested in seeing Mannu's toys. Unbeknownst to Shiv and Anandi, Mahi had told Jagya about Shiv's crush. Jagya had agreed to Mahi's scheme as he too had his doubts about Anandi's boss-vrata feelings. Five minutes later, the four of them were in Jagya and Ganga's room, hoping that Shiv and Anandi were talking.

In Anandi's room-

"I'm sorry!", said both of them together. Both were surprised and waited for the other to explain.

Finally Shiv said, "Woh Sanchi aur Mahi yeh sab jaan-bujhkar kar rahe hai. Aapne dekha na, ghar par bhi sab.. I'm sorry."

"Mujhe bhi maaf kijiye. Jagya bhi koi dudh ka dhula nahi hai! Yeh sab ki mili-bhagat hai.", she laughed.

"Arre par Jagdish aur Ganga aise kyu karenge? Mahi-Sanchi know that I have a crush on you but Jagdish doesn-", he bit his tongue to stop himself but it was too late. He had already said the regrettable! He couldn't bring himself to look at her. He was sure that she would be shocked, angry. If he had, he would have seen her shy smile and cute blush. For a long moment there was total silence. Finally, Anandi gathered her courage and spoke.

"You have a crush on me?", she blushed again. This time he looked up and saw it. He smiled.

"Haan.", he was running his hand through his hair.

"Achcha..", she was biting her lip again.

"Aaj aap bahut achchi lag rahi hai."

Blush. "Thank you."

"Toh kal se aap office join kar rahi hai.."

"Ji."

"Toh kya main aapko pick up karne aa jau?", he asked.

"Nahi," she had to smile at his hopeful expression turning into a pout. "I mean, Romeo hai na."

"Right, right.. Waise, meri Juliet bhi buri nahi hai.", he grinned.

Anandi raised an eyebrow. "Juliet?"

"Ab aapke scooter ka naam Romeo ho sakta hai toh meri jeep ka naam Juliet kyu nahi ho sakta?, he teased. Anandi laughed while Shiv was captivated by the sound of it.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_02_82nightseyeSHONAsssssscosmonewbahummishra1Maja86the_RijQueenbeePallavijrmahuliSneha...LoveSudHaVeN-ServianaDaltoni

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
"Main toh bas isliye keh raha tha taaki petrol bach jaaye.", his innocent expression was much overdone.

"Yeah right." smiled Anandi. "Aisi baat hai toh main aapko lift deti hu na! Aur bhi petrol bachega."

"I don't mind at all." Shiv shrugged, grinning. "Kitne baje ready rahu main?"

"Dhatt! Aap baithenge toh Romeo ki haalat kharab ho jayegi!", she teased.

"Kya aap mujhe mota keh rahi hai?", he said in mock anger.

"Nahi! Main toh bas-", she said in alarm.

"I'm kidding! But seriously, main aapko batana chahta tha ki mujhe official trip par jaana hai, first thing tomorrow. So its best if I pick you up.", he explained.

"Oh! Aapne pehle kyu nahi bataya?"

"Pehle hi bata deta toh aapki taang kaise kheechta?!!"

Both of them were still grinning when Ganga came to tell them that the Shekhars were leaving. At the door, Shiv confirmed their pick-up time again. This led Ganga to nudge Anandi in the ribs while Shiv blushed and left the room. Even as everyone was saying goodbye to the guests, Shiv and Anandi were blushing and stealing glances, making Mahi and Jagya laugh. Looked like their scheme had worked. That night, Shiv and Anandi could barely sleep for excitement. But it was a happy feeling.

Next time- Road Trip!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Mataixvidyabhatmeera_02_82nightseyecosmothe_Rijsudhajommishra1newbahuMaja86ananhitajrmahuliQueenbeePallavimanjerylibsrocksSneha...LoveSudHaVeN-ServianaDaltoniHemaG

sudhajo Senior Member
sudhajo
sudhajo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Happy feeling for us too. Just wonderful. Thanku for writing abt sidyusha only. 

Go to top