Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYusha FF: tera mujhse hai pehle ka.. LAST PART! (Page 12)

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
PART 10: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

"Good morning, Anandi!", Shiv said when she entered the office.

"Good morning, Sir.", she answered, unsmiling.

"Aaj aapne kyu kaha mujhe ki main aapko pick up karne na aau?" he could sense that she was upset.

"Aise hi, Sir. Scooty se aane ka mann tha." she sniffed.

"Toh kal main aa jau na?" he smiled.

"Nahi Sir. Main khud hi aajaya karungi." before Shiv could ask her why, she began to talk about work and distracted him.

This went on for a fortnight. She was avoiding him and he had no idea why. He tried many times to talk to her about it but she avoided even that. He was her best friend, so she knew that if he asked her what the problem was, she would not be able to lie. Crying herself to sleep had become a common practice for her and it constantly sounded like she had a head cold. Avoiding him was hurting her more than she ever would have thought possible. One day-

"Anandi, yeh aapke liye.." he said, offering her a jar of some sort of a mixture.

"Yeh kya hai?" she asked.

"Woh bahut dino se aapki tabiyat kuch theek nahi lag rahi thi.. Toh maine Maa se kaha tha.. Toh unhone yeh khud banakar bheja hai.. Aapka zukhaam theek ho jayega. Aur takat bhi milegi." his words rang with the depth of his concern. This brought tears to her eyes.

'He may not want to marry me but that doesn't mean that he doesn't care for me. He is my best friend!' she thought. She smiled and thanked him. They fell back into their familiar, comfortable pattern. Shiv thought his Mom's medicine was working..! But this was until.. Hurricane Ashima.

One day at the office-

"Anandi, iss weekend Bheem Singh laut rahe hain.. Toh aapka tenure khatam." Shiv smiled. "So you can spend some time with family and then head back to Jaipur. Aap Sanchi ke saath rahengi yeh sochkar mujhe bahut achcha lagta hai."

Before Anandi could answer, there was a shout at the door!

"Mr Shivraj Shekhar!", a young woman, dressed in jeans and a casual top was looking at Shiv with anger.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmonightseyesudhajoQueenbeePallaviSneha...LoveBikica_BikiDaltoniHemaG

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
"Ashi!!" Shiv's eyes were wide with shock.

Ashima started laughing and ran into Shiv's arms.

"Why so scared, Desi Boy?", she asked, grinning. "Apne bachche ki Mum ko dekhkar happy nahi hue?"

Anandi looked scandalized. Shiv laughed at her expression.

"Par mera beta hai kaha?", he asked while messing up Ashi's hair. Just then a barking dog, a little pug entered the office, followed by the peon. Shiv told the peon that it was okay and lifted the dog in his arms.

"Aw, MJ, did you miss Papa.. Did Mommy feed you well?", he cooed.

Handing the dog to Ashi, he turned to Anandi.

"Yeh Ashima Roy hai, meri best friend from business school in London. Mojo-Jojo ko humne saath mein adopt kiya tha. He lives in London with Ashi. She's a wildlife photographer.", he smiled at his friend with pride. "And Ashi, this is Anandi Singh, my best friend here and my assistant."

"Oh!", she hugged Anandi. "I've heard a lot about you- supergirl of Jaitsar, right."

Anandi smiled. She liked this girl and was already over that crazy jealousy she had felt when she first came in. Well, almost over it.

Ashima stayed till the weekend after which she had to go for her assignment to a wildlife sanctuary in Mount Abu. She promised Shiv that she would head to his home, Kesar Bagh in Udaipur when she was done. This was because none of his family members had been in Jaitsar this whole week. Shiv also made plans to head there when she did.

In the few days that she spent here, Shiv and Anandi took her along for their official trips, to markets, dinners at Badi Haveli. They had a lot of fun together. Though Anandi was jealous of how well Ashima knew Shiv, she also began liking this rather crazy and cool girl. Ashi was also enamoured by Anandi and they would talk for hours.

One such conversation, the night before Ashi left, doused Anandi's spirit.

"Ashima, kya aap Shiv Sir ki girlfriend hai?" Anandi finally gathered the courage to ask her the question that had plagued her these past few days.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmosudhajoVermelhaQueenbeePallaviSneha...LoveBikica_BikiHemaG

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
"No!" Ashi laughed. "Why? Did Shiv say something to you?" When Anandi replied in the negative, Ashi's hopeful voice dimmed. "Ah well. This is expected. You know what, Anandi, back in London, I had asked him out. But he didn't just want a relationship, woh true love and marriage chahta tha. He knew that I wouldn't be able to settle in India and I knew that he wouldn't settle in London. He wanted to serve people and I wanted to earn money. Toh meri feelings form hui par Shiv ki kabhi develop nahi hui." Then her tone changed. "But now, I'm more hopeful. Maine bhi corporate job chhod di hai.. So I can work in India. Photographer ke liye Shiv ki yeh constant travel wali job problematic nahi hogi. So lets see.. Kya hota hai.. I guess, I'll know what's in his heart by the time I go back to UK, after spending time with him and his family."

Anandi felt like her fears had been confirmed. She went back to her ice-queen mode. It was Saturday, her last day. Ashima had left and Bheem Singh would be back soon. She was clearing out her desk while Shiv was filling out her experience certificate.

"Aapko kaisi lagi Ashi?", he asked her.

That was the last straw for Anandi. He was asking her opinion about his future bride!

"Maine aapko kya samjha tha aur aap kya nikle! Ek number ke Casanova! Ashima ko bhi aapne latka rakha hai aur mujhe bhi! Flirting mere saath aur Udaipur unhe le jaa rahe hai!" she was panting.

"Yeh aap kya keh rahi hai?", Shiv was bewildered.

"Mujhe pata hai ki aapne mujhse shaadi karne se mana kar diya hai kyunki main ek saal rukna chahti hu. Aur ab aap finally Ashima ko haan kehne wale hai." she accused.

Shiv was livid. "Yeh kya keh rahi hai aap! I am more than ready to wait for a year! Mere saamne kisi ne humara rishta nahi rakha! Main toh sirf aapse pyar karta hu!", he exclaimed. "Aapka sapna poora ho jaaye aur aap shaadi ke liye ready ho jaaye isliye maine bahut efforts daalkar college ka grant manzoor karaya hai!"

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_02_82cosmoSHONAsssssssudhajommishra1ananhitaQueenbeePallaviBikica_BikiSneha...LoveHemaG

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Anandi was lost for words. Shiv went on.

"I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you. Heth Singh ne mera transfer bhi karwane ki koshish ki but main apni best friend ka dream project khud complete karna chahta tha. Toh maine apne family ke paas- Udaipur ka transfer chhod diya aur ek aur saal ka extension le liya.", he exhaled. "Aap mujhse shaadi kare ya na kare, I will do my best to fulfil all your dreams!"

Tears came into Anandi's eyes. She ran and hugged Shiv. After an eternal moment, she looked up at him, her face radiant.

"Do you love me?", she hugged him again when he nodded. "Oh, I love you too! I'm so sorry.. I'm-"

He interrupted her with a swift kiss. He couldn't believe his ears. The joy being loved flowed through both of them as Anandi kissed him back. They were in each other's arm, when a voice came at the door. Luckily the door was shut.

"Sir Ji! Bheem Singh here."

They moved apart and looked at each other sheepishly.

"Ms Anandi Singh, you're fired." She raised an eyebrow at his grin.

"And why is that?"

"For stealing my heart. For all this office romance. For going away to Jaipur on Monday.", he pouted.

Anandi laughed and opened the door for Bheem Singh. After a cursory hello to his PA, Shiv ran out to give his girlfriend a lift.. And maybe something more.

Next time- the Epilogue. The last part of this story.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmonightseyelove.sidthe_RijAnjujagVermelhasudhajommishra1newbahuQueenbeePallavijrmahulipussycatonlinebuddy75libsrocksriya_ss9Sneha...LoveBikica_BikiSudHaVeN-DaltoniHemaG

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Tongue Wow, Michelle,Heart thank you for such speedy and long updates.
This one has everything that I like, AnSh in love, office romance and first kissEmbarrassed, cute little dogDogs mini graphics,
and promise of beautiful future, enough for a great start of the day.Love mini graphics

The only thing that I am sad, is that you are planning to end this great story in your next updateCry
Well at least we will get great ending, I am sure, and for that I am grateful. Love you.Love mini graphics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@loveansh- thank you so much! Truth is that I had visualized only this much of the story

plus from Sunday, my mba entrance classes start, so ill be super busy

Sorry! But I'm glad you enjoyed! Love you too!

I just wanted to make SY fans happy.. I'm glad that has happened :)

Sneha...Love

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
its so superb

but little sad bcoz the story is ending

anythanks thanks for the updateSmile

michelle281194

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by michelle281194

@loveansh- thank you so much! Truth is that I had visualized only this much of the story

plus from Sunday, my mba entrance classes start, so ill be super busy

Sorry! But I'm glad you enjoyed! Love you too!

I just wanted to make SY fans happy.. I'm glad that has happened :)

Everything is fine, dear Hug, wish you all the best in your upcoming studies. Lots of success.Tongue
I truly enjoyed your story Heartand I am looking forward to your final touch of SY romance.Embarrassed

Anjujag

Go to top