Users

Frequent Posters

pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Grt refreshing one..waiting fr the road trip...anxiously
mandy001 thumbnail
read all parts in one go...omg m cursing myself dt y i missed it before..every character z superb nd no awkwardness bw jagya nd anandi

really its superb.
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
its really excellent...😊

please continue soonπŸ˜‰

waiting eagerly😊
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
PART 8: Mujhse Dosti Karoge?

"Good morning, Sir!", an exuberant Anandi got into Shiv's jeep.

"Good morning, Anandi." He was bemused that her excitement mirrored his own.

"I'm so excited to be going on my first official trip! Oh, Jaitsar ke liye kaam karna maine kitna miss kiya!", she exclaimed.

"Well, aapka utsah dekhkar mujhe bhi bahut achcha laga.", he gave her a beautiful smile and began to drive. "But getting back to business, yeh Bheem Singh ka planner hai, iss mein unhone aaj ki poori itinerary bana di hai. Kal se yeh aapka kaam hoga."

"Ji Sir.", she began going through the day's work and asked him important questions. He was pleased to see her diligence and understanding of his job.

"Waise aap mujhe Shiv bula sakti hai.", he said to her as they were turning into the gate of their conference building.

"Nahi, Sir," she smiled and shook her head. "Aap humare family friend hai but office ke kuch codes hote hai. Unhein follow karna zaruri hai."

"Toh main sirf family friend hu? Aapka friend nahi?", he asked.

Anandi opened her mouth to answer but was interrupted by the welcoming committee. Shiv was an active participant in the conference while Anandi was on the sidelines with the other assistants. His zeal for her village made her admire him even more. She could see herself in his role, doing good for people. After the conference, they left soon. They didn't even eat the sponsored lunch. She was hungry but couldn't bring herself to tell him that. In the few minutes that she had left him alone to get herself some water, something had happened that had killed his mood. He was angry.

"Sir? Kya hua, kya baat hai?", she asked him after 15 minutes of agonizing silence.

"Kuch nahi.", he grunted. "Aapko conference achcha laga?"

"Yes, it was very interesting.", she answered without zest.

She seemed offended. Shiv left like kicking himself for transferring someone else's anger onto her. He took a deep breath. She turned towards him in expectation.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"I'm sorry I snapped at you. Jab aap paani peene gayi thi tab mera kisise jhagda ho gaya.", he said after a little while.

"Kis se?"

"Heth Singh. You know, that irritating MLA."

"Kis baat par jhagda hua?"

"Nothing, bas aise hi." Shiv wouldn't meet her eyes. Her mind made a leap in understanding.

"Unhone mere baare mein kuch kaha na?", she asked.

"Haan.. Aapki kidnapping ke baare mein.. And I got angry and called him a.. A.. Well, I can't say I regret it but its bound to show up on my resume", he grinned.

"What did you call him?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Kamina."

Anandi's eyes got wide at first and Shiv thought she was disgusted with him. But then she started laughing.

"Well, it is a fact.", she laughed.

"Agreed.", he smiled.

"Thank you for standing up for me. But you didn't need to do it. Main ab inn sab baaton se affect nahi hoti. Mera dhyaan sirf mere lakshya par hai.", she said solemnly.

"And what's that?", he asked.

"Jaitsar mein ek college kholna. Yahaan sirf ek krishi-vigyaan mahavidhyalaya hai. Main ek proper Science- Commerce- Arts college shuru karna chahti hu."

"Yeh toh bahut achchi baat hai."

"Thanks. Aur jab mera yeh sapna poora ho jayega, tab hi main kisi aur baare mein sochungi." she emphasized.

"Like dating." Shiv got the hint. He smiled, "Aap tension mat lijiye, main bhi office romance mein believe nahi karta."

"Then its good ki main sirf do mahino ke liye hi aapki employee hu.", she blushed. Before Shiv could respond to her subtle flirt, she moved on to a work-related topic. They had a fulfilling workday after which he dropped her home.

"Bye, Sir."

"Bye, Anandi."

"Sir?", she called out as he put the car in gear. "Aap sirf family friend nahi hai, mere bhi dost hai."

"Thanks. Aap bhi sirf meri assistant nahi hai.", he smiled and drove off. Anandi entered her home, feeling very happy and giddy at the same time.

Next time- What are the Singhs and Shekhars planning for Shiv and Anandi? And will Mahi and Jagdish be able to stop them?
Sneha.Love thumbnail
😊Love it 😳 so, we got a villain in the story πŸ‘ as well. Loved that it is not Jagya this timeπŸ˜‰
Looking forward to your new update. You are a great writer.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was a great update
but a villian too.
Lets see what singhs are planning for ansh in next update πŸ˜‰
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
another update 

thank u
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is intoxicated yaar!! Nasha ho gaya mujhe aur phir Sidushaian fever shuru ho gayaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving it Michelle!!! keep it coming!!