India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Dips ke Satya Vachan!

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
LOL  RK and Dips are equal ! So true !LOL ...Both have ditched their lovers mercilessly ! ...Can't agree more. She is the perfect one to rub the harsh truth on RK's face that he ditched Madhu ! Perfect duo!TongueLOL  

Loved today's episode with changing dynamics bw RK, Madhu and Sultaan ! .. Madhu failed to jolt RK to speak his heart out but destiny had different plans as Sultaan-Madhu got bonded in a promise, which Madhu would honour no matter what! ...RK lost Madhu once again but this time, he could not stop Madhu to build another relation! Smile 

PS: I wonder if Dips is getting her share of punishment in the form of Sikky, RK ka kya hoga WinkLOL

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah08contact.remyashubabegumbestloveramar5000zahrazarvid6Scarlett..insight555teju_g-Wanderer-naina2010KittuPratzzpriyachandAngel-33-Nuts-gennyMvampires-loverarpita20-Chipper-Treat-.FairyDust.Meenah-brokensoul-RolzzBasilisk-Sexy-DiamondLifeDushtDanaf.Loquacious_Aash_Sparkles_mysteriousmilli-MERRY-..tanya..DimaagKaKeedadolly10-chrys-_innocent_

KittuPratzz IF-Rockerz
KittuPratzz
KittuPratzz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hahaha my visesh tipani!!! LOL

i love ur Title!!! Satya Vachan!!! LOL
Yea both cheated their LOVERS!!! one for money and other for their BIg FAT EGO!!! 

I told earlier too...Rkali  - Rab ne bana di Jodi 

i wonder how her dearest phankas will take this statement!! LOL
now that she showed him the real Mirror...and told him there is no difference between her and RK!!!

Sultan and Madhu ...Day Dreaming he surely changed every equation and dimension of Rk-Madhu Relation!!! Embarrassed

Edited by KittuPratzz - 06 April 2013 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtyDDvid6MFarah13bipsRolzz-brokensoul-_innocent_

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Nids,
I loved the precap.Never thought dipali would be the one to show the mirror to RK.
But his reactions seemed like he is not in love with madhu but just a possession for him.But ofcourse could be he needs to realise that what he is going thru is love,but ahankaar beech mein aaraha hain.
And madhu wants him to acknowledge his feelings for her and give it the name of love.

Loved the madhu-sultan scene.Pata nahin what cv's/destiny has planned for them,I have a feeling that bhujang might kidnap her and thats how sultan reenters her life.
But loved todays episode.

zahrazarmishtyDDMFarah13-Wanderer-KittuPratzz-brokensoul-_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Nids,
I loved the precap.Never thought dipali would be the one to show the mirror to RK.
But his reactions seemed like he is not in love with madhu but just a possession for him.But ofcourse could be he needs to realise that what he is going thru is love,but ahankaar beech mein aaraha hain.
And madhu wants him to acknowledge his feelings for her and give it the name of love.

Loved the madhu-sultan scene.Pata nahin what cv's/destiny has planned for them,I have a feeling that bhujang might kidnap her and thats how sultan reenters her life.
But loved todays episode.

RK was choked in his Ego today ...it was so visible today ! ...He could not answer Madhu despite seeing her in such state! His Ego will never let him have Madhu in life! and by the time, he will be ready to surrender, it will be too late! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarMFarah13-brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
LOL
Loved bits and pieces of the episode!  Precap was the icing on the cake!LOL Atleast someone is still wide awake to ensure reality is not suppressed for long.LOL 

Sultan's past was ouch man! And him saying he will not use his past as an excuse! Amazing! Well done to the dialogue writer and AR for delivering that performance and Padmini's pain at listening to it aswell! Too good! 

MB and Sultan, their relation started because of Aryan and forever long they communicate, Aryan will always be in the centre no matter what! And that promise has so many things attached to it and am glad to see their relationship was always based on trust! Unlike some other souls for whom the word trust doesnt even exist. I hope to see more of MB and Sultan's bond because it truly is beautiful and that promise means more is to come in due time.

Well done DeepaliLOL Second time I applauded her characterLOL

shubabegumzahrazarMFarah13-Wanderer-KittuPratzz-brokensoul-Rolzz

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Love your post!
Yep! Sultan-Madhu is bonded with a promise indeed!
Rkali chemistry!!uff! RK telling Dips she betrayed mercilessly! Dips gave him reality check! Kya baat hai!! Aur koi nahi, Dips ka to asar hua RK pe! Waah waah! The connection! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarMFarah13-brokensoul-Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Agree Nidz.

I don;t think Sikki is her punishment. Even Sikki is too good for her. So once SIkki too dump her, then that will be her punishment.

But have to say at least she admits how she is and attack from front , unlike some others.

Edited by Shahisthi - 06 April 2013 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarKittuPratzzManonidz

Scarlett.. Goldie
Scarlett..
Scarlett..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Nidz Tu kush toh aaj bohot hogi. Wink ...Today i got emotional sultan, madhu and aryaan...:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarManonidz

Go to top