•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Tanu, just dropped by to express my appreciation for your phenomenal effort on this forum. I could have PM-ed you on this. Thought I have to say this in the open forum though, simply because this is not just about you, it is about the show and this forum!

Although I am not watching any TV show at the moment, I do keep track of a few shows for reasons known to you. One of the other forums is the Madhubala forum for which you are again doing the updates. I must say that the quality of your updates and the promptness with which they go up is unmatched! You ensure that a consolidated update is up almost at the same as when the episode concludes each night. I cannot recall more than a couple of occasions on the KTLK forum when your update has not been available and on time! 

You are a professional with your own personal commitments. Yet, you generously spare time and effort to do this for members of the forums, and for no personal gain as such! Having been a reader of your updates from GHSP days, I have to give it to you for sheer perseverance and commitment!

Tanu my lady, take a bow!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 years ago
Lovely post for a well deserving modji - yes do take a bow Tanuji. The updates, posts and all have been fab, have visted other forums - none has had me want to go back. This is home away from home for me.
OMG.. this is so sweet.. thank u suj 😳 

I wont lie .. it feels good to read good things.. but honestly its more coz i love the show n the members of the forum.. that i get the impetus to do the updates.. ❤️

Thanks to everyone for being so sweet to me. .n thanks for this suj 🤗
I echo each and every world Sujatha ji.. Thanks Tanu for making the forum so good !!