A Revenge Story (Page 3)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Originally posted by haruhi26

well good analysis Zuby...
and i do agree most girls are chirpy in our serials and well they brought her because she has the same smiling attitude as Riya, which many fans have been asking for a very very long timeOuch
and well if we go with the mature girl and all, then Aisha was perfect for that part, but people rejected her Cry
but for my part, maybe that "billi" was a bit too muchConfused, but it was her first episode, that's why we had so much of her and Arjun scenes, knowing the CVs now they'll greatly tone down their scenes, remember how we had to beg for Ariya scenes earlier, same will happen with SaakhiSmile
and well Arjun has already given us his answer for ever falling in love ever again, unless he takes his revenge, nothing else mattersCry

I'd have thought it will be an uphill task for this girl to make any headway into Arjun's heart.But the way the track rushed by today I think the eyelocks & trip & catch not far offLOL
actually i only see Saakshi forcing her way into Arjun's life right now, and one day Arjun will scold her for that a lot, dont worry, i know how the CVs work, and Arjun already said as long as he doesnt get his revenge nothing matter, and i dont think we'll be getting eyelocks soon, it's too early for me to digest thatOuch
but let's trust Gorky and the writers Zuby, and maybe tomorrow's episode will give us of the trend the CVs will take for Arjun and SaakshiSmile

Edited by haruhi26 - 06 April 2013 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7-Carrie-AeDilHaiMushkil

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

@Avantika

Very well put.Not for nothing you are such a fabulous FF writerEmbarrassed

For me the strangest thing was Arjun's reaction to her.Normally he'll give ghumake to such nosy parkers but he was calmly pouring his heart out to this stranger.Shocked Rushed love story at the behest of the channel if you ask me.Sad.But like Vidya said on Forum32 anything that helps our beloved show I am okay with it.If this what audiences crave for (as if they dont get heavy doses of it alreadyLOL) then so be itSmile

Aww.. now that's a huge compliment.. thanks so much! Embarrassed

Yupp.. That's what bothered me as well.. Had it been Ayesha or Riya or even Shreetu, he would've walked off in the last scene.. But what made him stay back and indulge in a heart-to-heart conversation with her, is beyond my thinking! Confused

Maybe.. Not at the behest of the channel, but probably crazed out romance starving fans as well.. (No offence to anyone!)

Yupp.. As long as the characters aren't ruined and we get our weekly doses of action and thrill and ofcourse, Arjun Ji, all is well.. WinkBig smile

i agree to both of you zubi and avantika...it was really weird that arjun did not react to any of her comments like he usually does if it was another team member doing it...when she smacked him he was shocked for a few seconds and then he was back to being calm...now from the beginning of the show we have seen that calm and arjun these two words cannot be put into the same sentence...today i felt that arjun was out of his character and the love story is being rushed...i thought it would be slow and gradual which would have made sense,but rushed love in the case of arjun and his past it seems very unreal...but none the less i have faith in the cv's...lets wait and watch what happens next...and as for the character sakshi i loved it but i think its an improvised version of riya's character...this is just my pov...no offence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Go to top