A Revenge Story (Page 2)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona16

Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Originally posted by shona16

a very good analysis...i agree, i mean i have never seen a person mingle with some one and comment and actually give an opinion regarding his past just in one meet...but i wont blame sakshi for that, its the script...i think they are trying to hurry the process of the love track in the show...she should simmer down a bit in her acting i agree to that...but isn't it the director whose suppose to okay a shot and say cut...if the actor is making a mistake its the directors job to rectify it...but all in all i loved the episode and also the fact that sakshi has brought a good vibe with her in the team.looking forward to see how she makes arjun fall for her and how she is actually a help to the etf team...cause frankly speaking i don't see why a journalist has to be with a crime solving team...it just does not make sense. 

My grouse too is with the makers,Shona.The actor is simply following instructions I agree. The scenes were a bit OTT & could have been played better. Simply have no words for that "Judwa Billi" scene.Dead

As for a journo tagging along its a common practice by the police force in the US to let crime reporters  come along for a ride while investigating crimes.Of course they are strictly forbidden to interfere in the police work in any way.

i agree to that but my question is do they follow them for every case...i have heard and read about journalist joining the police force but only for high profiled cases...and other cases they have their informants...so i am a little confused there.

I am fan of the crime writer Michael Connelly whose creation Harry Bosch is strikingly similar to the character of Arjun.He was a crime reporter who followed the police everywhere but high profile cases.Media has to be kept away from those obviously.

But you are right.I cannot see why this reporter needs to tagalong ETFConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7

shona14 IF-Rockerz
shona14
shona14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shona14

zuby u r ryt ... though i like her ,her entry bt wat u said is also ryt fr a person like arjun ... we need sumone who is kinda mature, who has gone thru pain,sufferings like arjun,has sacrificed many things ...
and ayesha was the gal who absolutely fits in that role bt then we hav seen ppl dont like her wid arjun...all everyone want is a bubbly gal,.. i think it was the decision of ph to introduce a gal who is chirpy,bubbly... wat will ph do if trp's are falling they hav to take this step anyhw..kabhi na kabhi to ye hota hi..i dont want to blame anyone dir,writer,etc bcoz everyone is doing their job writers hav to ryt wat audience want to see... if ppl dont like to see strong ,mature character opp. arjun then wat canph,dir,or writer will do...bt yes the epi was grrt

this is wat i think..

The way she was presented is sure to rake in the required TRPs.Ab audience ki choice hi aisi hain toh koi kya kar sakta hainSleepy Really sad! Telly world is full of chirpy girls.One more! I was expecting so many things from the love track.

yes ryt i hope they will not make this a regular luv story..arjun serial is vry different and its known fr being differnt and we obviously wil nt like if it will end as another luv story type of serial

-Carrie-

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hey Zuby..

Yes.. Have to agree with you..

I really liked the way she was introduced and the cabin scene with Arjun was a treat to watch! WinkLOL

But yes, they seriously need to tone down her chulbuliness.. Her masti with the rest of them is what I'd love to watch; even with Rathore is acceptable to an extent, coz he is really approachable and a sweet guy, which is why I guess even Ayesha found it easy to talk to him, rather than approaching Arjun.. (P.S.: No romantic angle involved there, yet!)

Her gazing into Arjun's eyes is also acceptable, coz the man carries such an aura.. But that last convo was soo not needed..

I get it, the CV's wanted to scream out a message, that she is the one for Arjun!! And yupp, we get it!
But there's no reason to soften the tough cop all of a sudden..

Yes, if it happens slowly and gradually, I'd be most pleased.. But not overnight! Confused

But then, since it's the first epi, I think we should go a little easy on the CV's.. Wink LOL 
Maybe they might tone it down tomorrow onwards..

But yeah! Have to say, the entire cast was brilliant..

Shree-Chottu, as always superadorable..
Ayesha.. She looked soo pretty today and that slight modulation in her voice was brilliant!
Rathore was soo in character and him grinning at his friend's discomfort in the car was super-adorable..

Sakshi.. Pretty and quite convincing.. Only, her role in the ETF needs to be defined well.. She's not there for a guided tour around crime scenes, right?!

And Arjun Ji.. Chodo.. The lesser said the better.. The guy just keeps getting better and better..
And his eyes speak volumes these days.. Wink Day Dreaming

And as for her tragic past and serious nature, I'd suggest let's wait for a while..
Coz I'm sure the CV's must have thought of it! Smile

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 06 April 2013 at 10:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7shona14-Carrie-Haruhi_Movidya.anand

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
well good analysis Zuby...
and i do agree most girls are chirpy in our serials and well they brought her because she has the same smiling attitude as Riya, which many fans have been asking for a very very long timeOuch
and well if we go with the mature girl and all, then Aisha was perfect for that part, but people rejected her Cry
but for my part, maybe that "billi" was a bit too muchConfused, but it was her first episode, that's why we had so much of her and Arjun scenes, knowing the CVs now they'll greatly tone down their scenes, remember how we had to beg for Ariya scenes earlier, same will happen with SaakhiSmile
and well Arjun has already given us his answer for ever falling in love ever again, unless he takes his revenge, nothing else mattersCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7shona14-Carrie-AeDilHaiMushkilvidya.anand

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@Avantika

Very well put.Not for nothing you are such a fabulous FF writerEmbarrassed

For me the strangest thing was Arjun's reaction to her.Normally he'll give ghumake to such nosy parkers but he was calmly pouring his heart out to this stranger.Shocked Rushed love story at the behest of the channel if you ask me.Sad.But like Vidya said on Forum32 anything that helps our beloved show I am okay with it.If this what audiences crave for (as if they dont get heavy doses of it alreadyLOL) then so be itSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7AeDilHaiMushkilvidya.anand

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

well good analysis Zuby...
and i do agree most girls are chirpy in our serials and well they brought her because she has the same smiling attitude as Riya, which many fans have been asking for a very very long timeOuch
and well if we go with the mature girl and all, then Aisha was perfect for that part, but people rejected her Cry
but for my part, maybe that "billi" was a bit too muchConfused, but it was her first episode, that's why we had so much of her and Arjun scenes, knowing the CVs now they'll greatly tone down their scenes, remember how we had to beg for Ariya scenes earlier, same will happen with SaakhiSmile
and well Arjun has already given us his answer for ever falling in love ever again, unless he takes his revenge, nothing else mattersCry

I'd have thought it will be an uphill task for this girl to make any headway into Arjun's heart.But the way the track rushed by today I think the eyelocks & trip & catch not far offLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7Haruhi_Movidya.anand

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Zuby analysis achi haiClap

Thank uEmbarrassedAaj Arjun kitna glow kar raha tha na?Day DreamingLike "haldi chandan" se facial karke aaya hoLOL
mrunal ke cmplxn ko match karna tha naROFL
tum main nai lagta aj arjun kuch ziyada cool behave kar raha tha..jab riya dekhti thi toh ab bolta tha"mere chahre me kuch laga hua hai ya ek raat me mera chehra itna interesting hogaya"
aur ab "kya hua?"
aur gussa b kam laga raha tha..mujhe laga dur rahn mujhe ek br toh bolega but nahi..aur wo eye lock..mashallahDay Dreaming

-Carrie-

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@Avantika

Very well put.Not for nothing you are such a fabulous FF writerEmbarrassed

For me the strangest thing was Arjun's reaction to her.Normally he'll give ghumake to such nosy parkers but he was calmly pouring his heart out to this stranger.Shocked Rushed love story at the behest of the channel if you ask me.Sad.But like Vidya said on Forum32 anything that helps our beloved show I am okay with it.If this what audiences crave for (as if they dont get heavy doses of it alreadyLOL) then so be itSmile

Aww.. now that's a huge compliment.. thanks so much! Embarrassed

Yupp.. That's what bothered me as well.. Had it been Ayesha or Riya or even Shreetu, he would've walked off in the last scene.. But what made him stay back and indulge in a heart-to-heart conversation with her, is beyond my thinking! Confused

Maybe.. Not at the behest of the channel, but probably crazed out romance starving fans as well.. (No offence to anyone!)

Yupp.. As long as the characters aren't ruined and we get our weekly doses of action and thrill and ofcourse, Arjun Ji, all is well.. WinkBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7-Carrie-Haruhi_Movidya.anand

Go to top