India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

A Revenge Story

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Fabulous story & well directed too. Both the killers were wrong to take away life yet one could sympathise with their actions.One was blinded by love for his daughter & the other by revenge for the loss he suffered.

Arjun put it best.Jitna zyada dard utna zyada badle ki aag! I can't but blame Varun & Reema for all this mess. Varun didn't honour a teacher-student relationship & Reema crossed lines by trying to break a home.

Shaleen was fantastic.ClapHis skills is growing by leaps & bounds & his act is always mesmerising.That he looked heavenly was cherry on the cake.But strangely he was silent for most part yet as always left his mark in the episode.

Rathore was the lead man today.Glad.Thumbs Up

Ash too was a bit subdued bit I am so falling for her smile. Direct Dil Se!Day Dreaming

Chotu & Shree at the beginning were howlarious.LOL

The new lead. Terribly distracting.Ought to tone down her act a bit Was way too OTT both in the "chulbuli" & "I know what you are going thru,Arjun".Who talks this way to the heads of the elite ETF? It's would be appropriate if she had spent considerable time with Arjun before trying to delve in his psyche.

I wonder if chirpiness, frivolity & a good smile is enough to heal a torn & tortured soul like Arjun.His wounds run deep & just too profound that a mere happy go lucky nature might not be enough to get him to move on from his pain & grief.
Of course sometimes all it requires is a bit of laughter & sunshine to dispel the gloom in one's life but hasn't that been done like a gazillion times in the past two hundred years? How about having an equally tortured & reclusive woman in his life & him seeing himself in her & not liking it?
 How about Arjun for a change trying put this woman back together & in the process find peace & redemption for himself? This show has been different right from the word 'Go' & has kept its promise of retaining its uniqueness eight months after its inception.Why then the makers have fallen back upon the time tested formula of a brooding & hurt gentleman falling for a "not a care in the world" damsel?
This is no way a comment against the new entrant.She is simply following the script given to her.My question is to the writers & the director.Its a missed opportunity & very regrettable.

Overall very well made episode.Hats off!Star

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7jia03luvzindagibright_star89DesiiiDivaaa..pink..shona14AeDilHaiMushkilGurmeet4DrashtiHaruhi_MoAaliya_Fizzvidya.anandDivineDarkness

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
a very good analysis...i agree, i mean i have never seen a person mingle with some one and comment and actually give an opinion regarding his past just in one meet...but i wont blame sakshi for that, its the script...i think they are trying to hurry the process of the love track in the show...she should simmer down a bit in her acting i agree to that...but isn't it the director whose suppose to okay a shot and say cut...if the actor is making a mistake its the directors job to rectify it...but all in all i loved the episode and also the fact that sakshi has brought a good vibe with her in the team.looking forward to see how she makes arjun fall for her and how she is actually a help to the etf team...cause frankly speaking i don't see why a journalist has to be with a crime solving team...it just does not make sense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona16

a very good analysis...i agree, i mean i have never seen a person mingle with some one and comment and actually give an opinion regarding his past just in one meet...but i wont blame sakshi for that, its the script...i think they are trying to hurry the process of the love track in the show...she should simmer down a bit in her acting i agree to that...but isn't it the director whose suppose to okay a shot and say cut...if the actor is making a mistake its the directors job to rectify it...but all in all i loved the episode and also the fact that sakshi has brought a good vibe with her in the team.looking forward to see how she makes arjun fall for her and how she is actually a help to the etf team...cause frankly speaking i don't see why a journalist has to be with a crime solving team...it just does not make sense. 

My grouse too is with the makers,Shona.The actor is simply following instructions I agree. The scenes were a bit OTT & could have been played better. Simply have no words for that "Judwa Billi" scene.Dead

As for a journo tagging along its a common practice by the police force in the US to let crime reporters  come along for a ride while investigating crimes.Of course they are strictly forbidden to interfere in the police work in any way.
Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Zuby analysis achi haiClap

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Zuby analysis achi haiClap

Thank uEmbarrassed Aaj Arjun kitna glow kar raha tha na?Day Dreaming Like "haldi chandan" se facial karke aaya hoLOL

Gurmeet4Drashti

shona14 IF-Rockerz
shona14
shona14

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
zuby u r ryt ... though i like her ,her entry bt wat u said is also ryt fr a person like arjun ... we need sumone who is kinda mature, who has gone thru pain,sufferings like arjun,has sacrificed many things ...
and ayesha was the gal who absolutely fits in that role bt then we hav seen ppl dont like her wid arjun...all everyone want is a bubbly gal,.. i think it was the decision of ph to introduce a gal who is chirpy,bubbly... wat will ph do if trp's are falling they hav to take this step anyhw..kabhi na kabhi to ye hota hi..i dont want to blame anyone dir,writer,etc bcoz everyone is doing their job writers hav to ryt wat audience want to see... if ppl dont like to see strong ,mature character opp. arjun then wat canph,dir,or writer will do...bt yes the epi was grrt

this is wat i think..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan-Carrie-Gurmeet4Drashti

butterfly7 Goldie
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Originally posted by shona16

My grouse too is with the makers,Shona.The actor is simply following instructions I agree. The scenes were a bit OTT & could have been played better. Simply have no words for that "Judwa Billi" scene.Dead

As for a journo tagging along its a common practice by the police force in the US to let crime reporters  come along for a ride while investigating crimes.Of course they are strictly forbidden to interfere in the police work in any way.

i agree to that but my question is do they follow them for every case...i have heard and read about journalist joining the police force but only for high profiled cases...and other cases they have their informants...so i am a little confused there.

Edited by shona16 - 06 April 2013 at 10:13am

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona14

zuby u r ryt ... though i like her ,her entry bt wat u said is also ryt fr a person like arjun ... we need sumone who is kinda mature, who has gone thru pain,sufferings like arjun,has sacrificed many things ...
and ayesha was the gal who absolutely fits in that role bt then we hav seen ppl dont like her wid arjun...all everyone want is a bubbly gal,.. i think it was the decision of ph to introduce a gal who is chirpy,bubbly... wat will ph do if trp's are falling they hav to take this step anyhw..kabhi na kabhi to ye hota hi..i dont want to blame anyone dir,writer,etc bcoz everyone is doing their job writers hav to ryt wat audience want to see... if ppl dont like to see strong ,mature character opp. arjun then wat canph,dir,or writer will do...bt yes the epi was grrt

this is wat i think..

The way she was presented is sure to rake in the required TRPs.Ab audience ki choice hi aisi hain toh koi kya kar sakta hainSleepy Really sad! Telly world is full of chirpy girls.One more! I was expecting so many things from the love track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7shona14

Go to top