Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK hiding smthng ?Sultan ka vada

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hugkk am so happy i saw epi after such a longtime on tv so tght of making post

In todays epi we saw sultan leaving kk almost leaving TongueLOL but i still think cvs cud have xplored the sultan charac his wife wat abt the news of his wife entering Confusedwat cvs plan n execute are smtimes totally off track LOL

Then the highlight of epi for me was RK being bombarded by madhu questions !! seriously wat is it  RK wat is the pain u hiding for a moment if u all noticed rk was shattered and exposed there was kind of fear in his eyes n tear too ! and madhu she wanted to make rk confess Ouch it seemed tat madhu  really wantd the reason why he always comes around in her life to turnit upside down again n again Ouch wat makes RK say he cant see his biwi with sm one else but he doesnt knw the reason for it 

and madhu too wants to stop rk but alas she is helpless Crytat was kinda emotional Ouch

we al know the reason or is it theres more to wat it appears to us Confused i suddenly feel RK is hiding some emminent reason behind his revenge kk dnt think m gng mad but todays epi hinted at sm unknown fear of RK otherwise why he wud be so frightened or is he scared to confess again that he loves madhu as he fears betrayal again Confused Ouch 

uff kya loccha hain D'oh

best dialogue was RK ka mandir wala n tat dost wala too LOL and wat rk said  baar baar mujhe ek hi cheez kyun bolti ho jwaab sunna accha lagta hain LOL 

seriously these two are too much Embarrassed
and sultan too was today  good he had emotions which were missing since he was all rough tough then Smile but today it indeed was heartening to hear his story Ouch
AND GUYS NO need to worry about aryan adoption track coz for now its not here he is just insuring it for future  so  chill LOL

PRECAP: the precap too hints about the diff tat RK betrayal has as compared to dips i mean seriously if rk too had nothing to hid n his revenge is true then what is the diff btw him n dips Confused

Edited by ritzi12 - 06 April 2013 at 9:43am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

salinajcbsun333Onupriyacutekanansnowy720309annaberry12345bria1mangaloreNeutral_MonateletubbyRuthlessQueencool_sriDesire6..FrozenHeart..__smita__desaitayaazukideewani.FairyDust.suk19DushtDanaf.Maria-capri.BadtameezBrat.dreamyjennicekahkashansakinaHeartless_Freaksilent.desiremanesha76.Mohabbatein.

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I think after TRP down they change Track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

alvida bhia Party

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

I think after TRP down they change Track.
yup right
Dark_Chocolate IF-Sizzlerz
Dark_Chocolate
Dark_Chocolate

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Rishbala convo ws nice...RK z still confused abt his feelings
loved d dialog main poster nhi...n main koi kharidi hui cheez nhiTongue
Sultan z leavingParty...bt wat abt his wife...pata naiLOL
Nice postThumbs Up

Edited by srija273 - 06 April 2013 at 10:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capriitsRitzi

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

rk in pain and madhu's question was awesomeClap exactly why is he there? what does he want? why cannot he see her with another man?

rk is rk i think he is scared to confess his true feelings for madhu. after what had happened to him i think he blocks those feelings from coming out. three times of pain is enough for a person to say enough. what if he says it and she goes away then what will he have? pain and pain and he cannot take anymore pain. madhu needs to push rk, to it's limit if she wants him to confess to her or else he won't.

Maria-capriitsRitzi

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

KUCH TOH GADBD HE THAT AJ I CAN SAYLOLWASE I THINK TRP MADE THEM CHANGE THE TRACKTongue
Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
nice post ritzi..haven't seen d episode yet but got an idea frm ur post..LOL waise im also confused dat what happened wid d news of d entry of bhaii's wife..lagta hai fans ne itna sadma diya cvs ko ki dey r again compelled to change d track..i just hope bhaii leaves wid his chhota khushaal parivar n we too can happily get back to our show..ROFL

sun333anitarani

Go to top