Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk kaminey kuch to bol - rishbala rocks in pain - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

<font color="#FF0066">i didn't expect him to confess his feeling today but Madhu so wanted to hear it from him today but stupid RK don't even understand his heart😆</font>

poor gurl expectations were too much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -Narnia-

Aww mah poor RK ;) <3

lol

This content was originally posted by: shmurr

i still cant comperhend how sultan became underworld ka don.😆
aww your one of my few vdian friends here too😛your a good kid u jus go crazy some times😆ok dont hurt me now😆

lol stay here for 6 mnths u will understand when my every single topic get reported by more than 10 people
This content was originally posted by: Wahyas

not lyk this i want him to confess but it shud b very intense scene lyk a confesion nvr seen on small screen but for now want to c his junoon...thnx

ok
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well deepak u make dangerous topics and people just cant seem  to get enough of u so they play the report report. i stay away from that button im to lazy 4 it😆
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deepak148

Rk ab to kuch bol yaar. Rk ab besharmi chod kaminey ab to realise kar. The eyelock of rishbala was so intense ofmg i loved it. That was just awesome poor madhu crying. Rk plz realise ur feelings. When he said he have no answer i was like dude wtd ab to bol and when he gone madhu raising his hand to stop him
ab rk u r getting on my nerves. Cant see you both in pain
but rk should need to get more pain ahaanp.s. - bashers stay to hell dont need to cme in my heaven

awesome post deepak..@bold, no no , no more pain😭 but are in so much pain already its heart-wrenching, just wan't my rishbala back together..ASAP, and i knwo once they'll be together, they won't be in pain as both will die before anything happened to thier love
thnx

This content was originally posted by: DANGGG

awesome post deepak..@bold, no no , no more pain😭but are in so much pain already its heart-wrenching, just wan't my rishbala back together..ASAP, and i knwo once they'll be together, they won't be in pain as both will die before anything happened to thier love

u love tragic stories

This content was originally posted by: shmurr

well deepak u make dangerous topics and people just cant seem to get enough of u so they play the report report. i stay away from that button im to lazy 4 it😆

my posts are always gud and reality checks
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
rk   hai..time  to  lega  hi
i  like  that  it  is  going  slowly
in  no  hurry
abhi  to  mujhe  aur  inke  natak  dekhne  hai
if  he  says  all  this  now  only  then  what  will   be  left
tune  memed  ka  post  pada 

about  bedroom  sharing

i  want  ki  ye  aur  lade
Edited by rajjjji - 11 years ago
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepak 👏🤗superb post my amzng friend. totally , totally was waiting for RK to spill his heart out but by the looks of it RK hasnt quite reached realisation point. hes  not aching enuf for his feelings to b a volcanic eruption from his heart but looks like RK takes a little longer to reach realisation boiling point so lets c how much more torture he can actually endure. IMAGINE THE POINT OF CONFESSION OF HIS  UNDYING LUV FOR MADHU. wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya Baat Hai. !!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉
This content was originally posted by: rajjji

rk hai..time to lega hi
i like that it is going slowly
in no hurry
abhi to mujhe aur inke natak dekhne hai
if he says all this now only then what will be left
tune memed ka post pada

about bedroom sharing

i want ki ye aur lade

yes i want also moe tym
This content was originally posted by: ginac

Deepak👏🤗superb post my amzng friend. totally , totally was waiting for RK to spill his heart out but by the looks of it RK hasnt quite reached realisation point. hes not aching enuf for his feelings to b a volcanic eruption from his heart but looks like RK takes a little longer to reach realisation boiling point so lets c how much more torture he can actually endure. IMAGINE THE POINT OF CONFESSION OF HIS UNDYING LUV FOR MADHU. wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya Baat Hai. !!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉

thnx dear his confession will surely be epic