Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

As much as I would love love love love for RK to tell Madhu and realize his true feelings its early. But I somewhere in my head I had a bit hope that he would! But I think RK needs a big realization that will help him realize and that would deflate his ego as well.

same here i want him to see him in pain
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RK is defenitely hiding something...may be he cannot reveal it to madhu now and he is frustrated to see madhu with sultan and cant do anything because of his majboori

Originally posted by: lakshmi_pai

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">RK is defenitely hiding something...may be he cannot reveal it to madhu now and he is frustrated to see madhu with sultan and cant do anything because of his majboori</font>

just wait n watch
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Dimple-

I am glad he didnt say anything. Its too early for him to say anything. He needs big time realization first.

Thoda aur tadapne do RK ko, tabhi to milan ka maza aayega

😳well said n fully agreed 
akhil03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_pai

RK is defenitely hiding something...may be he cannot reveal it to madhu now and he is frustrated to see madhu with sultan and cant do anything because of his majboori

yes Rk hiding something his love true

Originally posted by: ritzi12

😳well said n fully agreed

more pain is needed
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
trademark right kamingi continues!!πŸ˜†
but yaar apni feelings accept karke show khatam karna hai kya??πŸ˜†
am so excited abt nxt week...am excited abt aryan as dahej too!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: teletubby

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">trademark right kamingi continues!!πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">but yaar apni feelings accept karke show khatam karna hai kya??πŸ˜†
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">am so excited abt nxt week...am excited abt aryan as dahej too!!πŸ˜ƒ</font>

i hate that kid i dont want him between rishbala
faria86 thumbnail
nice post & totally agree with u 
 the episode was superb epi... πŸ‘
loved d whole episode 

& loved Rishbala sense it was awesome & emotional too πŸ˜­
my heart cried while watching Madhu 's cry 
ufff RK is too much confused now πŸ˜‘
yeh aisa kyun hai yeh aisa kyun hai today i really hate RK being quiet & ready to haq jatha na but not ready to give haq to Madhu πŸ˜‘

& i love Madhu's answer that she isn't a thing he brought & showing off d price tag to all n say he brought her 

i think he should at least accept the fact that he really love Madhu so much if not in front of everyone then to himself he should know his feeling 
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today's rishbala convo was more logical n pithy.Madhu still loves RK n knows his feeling too!but her hatred for him stopping her.Rk was about to confess.."Main tumse..." but then he denied again "...nehi!"😑
I think dips will give him a reality check tom.waht Madhu,Radhaji n Bittuji are failed to do she can do.
She can meke him realize exactly why he cares for Madhu so much.😳

P.S. Happy that Sullu bahi is out of Rishbala's life!phewwwπŸ˜†