Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk kaminey kuch to bol - rishbala rocks in pain

Posted: 11 years ago
Rk ab to kuch bol yaar. Rk ab besharmi chod kaminey ab to realise kar. The eyelock of rishbala was so intense ofmg i loved it. That was just awesome poor madhu crying. Rk plz realise ur feelings. When he said he have no answer i was like dude wtd ab to bol and when he gone madhu raising his hand to stop him
ab rk u r getting on my nerves. Cant see you both in pain
but rk should need to get more pain ahaanp.s. - bashers stay to hell dont need to cme in my heavenEdited by deepak148 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am glad he didnt say anything. Its too early for him to say anything. He needs big time realization first.

Thoda aur tadapne do RK ko, tabhi to milan ka maza aayega
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes deepak she was expecting him to say  but yeh K for kamina kuch bole to na, ðŸ˜¡ he has too big fat ego to say those 3 magical words 😆
Originally posted by: -Dimple-

I am glad he didnt say anything. Its too early for him to say anything. He needs big time realization first.

Thoda aur tadapne do RK ko, tabhi to milan ka maza aayega

i agree i want him to take time hit like
sush12_RM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree deepak...it was such a intense scene...but so sad still he is not clear whts on his mind.

Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes deepak she was expecting him to say but yeh K for kamina kuch bole to na,😡 he has too big fat ego to say those 3 magical words
😆

agar aaj bol deta madhu has surely melted
Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

Nap nt so soon Ego is gud .

yes i agree

Originally posted by: nehakariba

agree

thnc

thnx

Originally posted by: anu_sakshi

Agree.

thnx
Originally posted by: sush12_DD

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">agree deepak...it was such a intense scene...but so sad still he is not clear whts on his mind.</font>

he is taking tym
Originally posted by: akhil03

see you both in pain

yeah
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As much as I would love love love love for RK to tell Madhu and realize his true feelings its early. But I somewhere in my head I had a bit hope that he would! But I think RK needs a big realization that will help him realize and that would deflate his ego as well.