Awesome <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyatnl.

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Awesome...

Hope Arnav came to know about The reason behind Khushi's sudden change in behavior...

Do continue & do pm me when update

priyatnl.

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
do continue with this again please
and hope arnie knows why she did what she did

priyatnl.

radha.love Senior Member
radha.love
radha.love

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Nice. Pls continue

priyatnl.

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Read both parts.
Amazing concept

priyatnl.

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Part 3:

Khushi could not stop the ebb of tears after storming out of the room. She felt very bad for bursting on Arnav. Yes what she said was partly her feelings also. But that was not the way she wanted to ask him. They surely need to clear some things and settle their relationship. But it should be to make things right and here what she was doing was totally opposite. She was trying to make things worse.

In a matter of few hours her life has returned again to the same crossroads where she has to sacrifice her happiness for her loved ones.

Why does it have to be always her. First it was Arnavji who blackmailed her for her Jiji's happiness and now it is Shyam who is blackmailing her for Anjali and Arnav's lives. Why is she always deprived of the one thing that her name meant "Happiness". Will anyone ever stop blackmailing her ? Will she ever be happy.

Khushi's thoughts were broken as she felt her phone ringing again. She looked at the number flashing on screen and lifted the call to listen to the voice she never wanted to hear again in her life.

"Wah Khushiji ! You did better than I expected. Even I would believe that you no longer love Arnav. I know how talented you are. I can never forget how you trapped me last time into believing you love me "

"Now that you got what you want I want you to leave Anjaliji and Arnavji. You have to confess what you have done to Anjaliji" . Khushi knew how her heart was trembling with fear. But she needs to show that man that she is not submissive. If she ever wants to be out of this tangled web of his plan she must be strong and make the devil come out on his own.

" What's the hurry Khushiji ? The drama has started just now and you have not even done completely what I want. " So there is more to this devil's plan.

Khushi couldnow feel anger penting up in her "What is it now ? I have done as you said"

"No Khushiji. You have done only half the task. There is something more I want. Something I have never stopped loving even though it tried to hurt me a lot. " Khushi could feel a change in his tone. He was talking now sweetly to her. It was like those days when he was trying to trap her. How he used to woo her with his sweet talks using those golgappas and jalebis.

Feeling uncomfortable and frowning her eyebrows Khushi raised her voice a little "Stop talking in riddles Shyamji. Tell me what is it?"

"You  !! I want you Khushiji. Its always been you. I need you to come to me Khushiji..and I don't want to be fooled this time. You  get out of that house and sit in the car at corner of street. Remember that I am watching your every move and don't try to be smart".

Khushi grabbed her bag and went down immediately.  She was in a hurry and just bumped into NK while her bag fell down. "Woah !! Khushiji see before you make me fall. What happened? Why are you in a hurry?"  She looked around and noticed a camera in corner of room.

She just took her things and hurried stepping outside the house. As soon as she entered the lawn she saw Payal coming inside through the gate. Payal observed Khushi's puffy eyes and asked her suspiciously  "Where are you going Khushi? And why are you looking as if you have  cried ? What's the matter"

Khushi did not understand what to tell. She certainly cannot involve Jiji . "Jiji! I am going to meet Amma, Buaji and Babuji. I just called them. I am missing them so much. " lied Khushi.

" You want to go now Khushi ! At this hour! Are you sure? Is there any matter you want to tell me?" Payal asked with concern. "No Jiji ! nothing like that. I will be back soon. Take care of Anjaliji and everyone. Ask Anjali Di' to take care of herself and show her to a doctor immediately. Don't give her that old medicines . "

"What! What happened to Di" asked Payal.

"Nothing to worry about Di. She is looking weak and I feel that medicines are making her weak. So we should get some other medicines for Di. Please take Di to doctor when she comes and get her new medicines"

Khushi took a pause "Tell..Arnavji that I am Sorry and do not forget taking his Diabetes medicines on time. I cannot take care of that now".

Payal eyed Khushi with suspicion. "Sorry ..sorry for what Khushi..why are you talking like as if you are leaving forever. Are you lying to me Khushi. Where are you going?"

"Nothing like that Jiji. Arnavji is not allwing me to leave at all and he will get angry that I am leaving . You know he cannot live without me . He misses me so much that I had to fight with him today. That's it Jiji. You know how he forgets taking medicine when he is angry. I don't want him to ignore his health Jiji. Please lookout after him while I am not there" .

Payal felt something was wrong but she could not put any of it together. Khushi was so convincing .

"Khushi ..Buaji doesn't call you Sanka Devi for no reason. You are really pagal. Don't worry. I will take care of everyone. You come soon after meeting Amma and Babuji." assured Payal taking her in a hug.

Khushi felt like bursting now and felt her tears drenching Payal's shoulder.She broke out of the hug saying "Sorry Jiji! I will not trouble you anymore. I have to leave now. It is getting late."

"Take care Khushi!  Don't forget I am here if you want to tell me anything. I am sure Arnavji will not be angry with you for long. I will tell him what you said. " smiled Payal.

With a smile on her teary face, Khushi wiped tears with her dupatta and said "Bye Jiji! "

Edited by amandaclarke - 29 September 2013 at 11:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandhaviinaara_khan.ButterCup.meniranjana00

Go to top