continue!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyatnl.

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Part2

Khushi felt disgusted "What ! You want me to breakup from my own husband. How can you say that? I am disgusted by you and your sick mind Shyamji. How can you be after me even after knowing I am married to your brother-in-law. "

She heard an evil laugh of Shyam " Oh Khushiji so you call that contract of six-months as marriage. "

Khushi was shocked to hear the contract word from Shyam's mouth. "H..H..How..do you know about it?"

She heard Shyam's evil laugh "I know that Arnav never treated you as his wife. There is nothing hidden from me Khushiji"

Khushi was shocked "Whatever it is you are talking I  don't know !"

Shyam got angry " Remember all the evidence you collected against me. I did the same with you. I got to know that your marriage was never registered. Now how can a business  tycoon like Arnav who is so particular about his contracts be so careless about his marriage. I got my contacts and came to know how he got his lawyer get a marriage contract  agreement for six-months. So don't lie to me Khushiji"

Khushi was so devastated to hear this from Shyam. Whatever he said was true and she cannot even deny. For Arnav it may be a contract marriage but she is married for life in her mind.

"You will mention the contract and say you want to leave that home ! "

"What will you get by doing this?" cried Khushi

"Revenge and happiness Khushiji. You betrayed me for Arnav and I cannot sleep unless I see you both suffer."  said Shyam with his evil grin.

Khushi heard some footsteps. It was surely Arnav's as she could recognize from the pace.

"It's showtime Khushiji" said Shyam.

Khushi kept her mobile on bed and turned around to wipe her tears.

Arnav entered the room and saw her turned on the other side. He slowly approached her and was about to keep his hand on her shoulder. Khushi turned around with a jerk and she was fuming with red eyes.

"Khushi! what's the matter" he said

" Arnavji ! I want to leave." she said with her eyes on ground. She was sure if she looked in his eyes her self control would go and she would end up crying.

"What did you say!" asked a shocked Arnav.

"Our contract has ended and there is no point in me staying here" she said.

"From when has the contract come into picture Khushi!. I  thought that is settled and I don't want you going anywhere." replied Arnav. He was examining Khushi's actions. Her eyes downcast and her fidgeting of dupatta did not go unnoticed by him.

"What is the matter Khushi? Is everything OK?" he asked with concern

Lifting her head and getting her courage Khushi said  "How does it concern you ? Do you care about me ? You want to stay with me without a relationship? I think it is illegal and I want to go away."

"How is it illegal Khushi. We are married for God's sake" shouted Arnav raising his voice.

"Don't shout Arnav . I don't want Di and others to be listening this conversation" said Khushi

"Di has left for mandir Khushi. Nani Mami and Dadi left for bhajan. HP just told me"

Shyam remembered that he had to meet Anjali and forgot the whole thing in his evil scheming. He made a mental note to call her after this drama. Right now he had to enjoy all this.

"So you don't think that we are married Khushi? What makes you think so?" asked Arnav

"How are we married Arnav. I don't see any evidence of our marriage . We did not have a witness to our marriage and how can you claim when you can't even produce a marriage certificate?" fumed Khushi.

Arnav was a bit shocked to hear that. "I never felt the need Khushi. But if you feel like that lets get it done. We will get to a temple and get married in front of people that matter to us . I will ask Di and Nani to get everything arranged. Then we will go to court  and get married. I don't want you to feel illegal about this relation"

Khushi was touched . She thought in her mind - I am sorry Arnavji. I know you love me and step in every temple for me. But I am doing this for you and Di's sake.

Arnav saw Khushi's eyes go from soft to red again. "Do you think I am a doll you can play with. Who comes as you wish and go away. What were you thinking while marrying six months ago. You were not looking to spend your life and got an exit clause in your contract. So Mr. Raizada I am using that clause now and it is my wish if I want to be with you or not. I choose the latter. So Goodbye!" said Khushi and stormed out of the room.

Part3

Sorry if any mistakes of typos

Hit Like and comment if you want it to be continued

Edited by amandaclarke - 29 September 2013 at 11:35am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

ssttuuttiiash12abiangellocaNavjotSamsonicrazysudhafan91shalinikanagugagooHelloA1Archu61Atyaytokyomadhurima.devunehaarshicutiepie_ashcrazyforsanayasaara76PixieFairy..ipkkndsaavan_loverBarunSanayaHMsmiley-shineydevsumfangurrlcutemiss.ButterCup.Javeria3991sspoorthymomo121zariya123Aruni.chandana.sameena671laksh65sarunsashasinghpup03-Xpress-chavvi16

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
loved both the parts
continue this
and pm me when you update
would love to read

priyatnl.

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
loved both the parts interesting.
but arnav also needs this shock irrespective of shyam told her to do or not, but in the serial, he got away with a small sorry to her after doing all kinds of maximum torture to that poor and innocent soul khushi, so he has to redempt. 

priyatnl.

NavjotS Groupbie
NavjotS
NavjotS

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
AWESOME CONCEPT!
CONTINUE!
Clap

priyatnl.

..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler