Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Khushi OS - O Bekhabar

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Background:

How can Anjali Di be so innocent to Shyam's evil schemes. It was by Devi maiyya's blessings that she was able to save him from kidnappers. She was convinced that Anjali Di would atleast believe her brother Arnav's decision and would keep her distance from Shyam. But she was wrong. Di is so convinced that Shyam was falsely implicated. Khushi saw Di meeting Shyam secretly but failed to notice Dadi seeing her. Dadi informed Shyam that Khushi is about to reveal to Arnav about Anjali meeting him. Shyam felt that this will destroy his plan and formed a plan in his wicked mind.

O Bekhabar :

Part1:

Khushi first went to Arnav's room and it was empty. Shyam noticed Khushi on the secret camera and immediately called her. She was surprised when Shyam mentioned about her being in Arnav's room and threatened her to stay there only. She understood that she was being watched.

Shyam asked her to check if Arnav was safe after he took his medication. She got hyper and called Arnav. When he did not pickup she called office. Aman lifted the phone and said Arnav is in a meeting. She asked if he is OK. She got relieved  when Aman assured that Arnav is OK.

Before she could breathe in relief , she got a call from Shyam again saying that it is not Arnav's medication but he changed Anjali's medication . Khushi was shocked as she understood recent illness of Anjali was due to this only . 

Shyam continued saying that it is easy for him to change even Arnav's Diabetes medication.  Khushi could not bare to hear that. How can he be so mean. She has to save Anjali's unborn child, Anjali and Arnav. She hated Shyam and now she cannot let him affect the person she loves most. But how can she save them without informing them. She saw NK coming in the room and felt relieved. Shyam told her to send NK away without disconnecting the call. He warned her that he was hanging to her every word. 

Khushi felt sad and said to NK that she was talking with Arnav on the phone and wanted to talk with him in private. NK left the room and Khushi became sad seeing an oppurtunity go away. Shyam said "Khushi dont you dare leave the room. I know about what you do and I want you to breakup with Arnav in front of my eyes. You will keep the phone ON and I want to listen to every word. I want to see him suffer and listen those sweet words from you"

For Part2 click

Please tell me friends how is it. This is my first OS and do you want to continue?
I am planning to complete it in one or two more parts

Note: I am PMing for all buddies. As it is difficult to PM everytime I will send PM after completing all parts. You can check the thread if u cant wait

Edited by amandaclarke - 29 September 2013 at 11:34am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011ssttuuttiiash12Swamuamsonigatacutiepie_ashMidnightReaderwelcomebrotokyoshalinikanaguAtyaySonia_J16saavan_loverllsujill..ipkkndPixieFairyBarun-ObsessedLovely_Bajwa_smiley-shineyapoorvaarnavjessjazzfangurrlAisha1996Javeria3991chandana.s.crazzy4arshi.sspoorthyAruni..ButterCup.basb.aarnavmomo121pup03ArshiS.Raizadaameena671ARS24laksh65sarunsashasinghmuffins2waffleszohakhan7-Xpress-chavvi16

basb IF-Rockerz
basb
basb

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
yar its very nice i loced it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyatnl.

ArshiS.Raizada IF-Sizzlerz
ArshiS.Raizada
ArshiS.Raizada

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
It was a nice OS

ya continue it

priyatnl.

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
wow nice os please continue soon thank you for pm.

priyatnl.

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
u wrote this ah priya ?
its tooo nice 
thanks for pm 

priyatnl.

sspoorthy IF-Rockerz