Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 7)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

I might be wrong.  But I felt otherwise.  The mention of Price Tag was to DO AWAY with 40 lakhs leverage that RK has in kitty.

See the plot

Requirement - Madhu needs to be back with RK, which is nigh impossible.

• RK's Poster dialogue to Madhu - I cannot be replaced (implied I will reclaim you as you are trying to move on)
  • Madhu's Price Tag dialogue to RK - How are you going to reclaim me ? Using that leverage as a possession because you bought me ? No way, I am gonna let that happen now.
So the reclaiming act of RK has to be real enough for Madhu to oblige it.

Even  I felt that there is no falling back on 40 lacs now...that cannot be regenerated or it will be whole drama retelecasted..also RK has to now realize that he has to rise above those things if he actually wants to have Madhu back..and also there is no unconscious Shamsher Malik in the hospital which would actually make Madhu into making that kind of commitment...she has to learn her lesson from that one disaster..if she doesnot ...???then well...we will have Repeat episodes from last years with a new date...and then God help usLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 06 April 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_OpiumKayamrithasblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah130-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorica

@ to all,

Girls, just to let you know that I will not make more posters.
I'm tired, and I have no motivation.
Thank you for the pleasant company, see you. Smile

@ Shri,
Once again, thank you for your hospitality!

Sincerely,
Zorica

Will miss you and your posters, Zorica. 

Edited by Angeena - 06 April 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgipnarsUDEYZorica_Bgdriver123amrithasAnanya05_charu_ennishetleelaa9

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

@Zoe: Re. RK realization thro' Dipzy:: No one can be as caustic and spicy as Dipzy... It hopefully should be a hit in the gut for him... Am hoping it would enable him to connect with Madhu's pain... It is very important for him to understand her pain...

Sometimes a Kameena needs to be spoken to in his OWN language...and Dips can do a good job of that...to give him that hit on the head he badly needs...tell him in a language he UNDERSTANDS...the other characters can't do that...with Madhu there is too much baggage for him to listenLOL I second this one...he does need to be spoken in the language he understands..and nothing that Radhaji and Bituji have been saying that has penetrated through his skull till now...and since, as you said, Dips has the history of coming up with brilliantly Fail-Fail schemes, it is just possible that she will be able to show him the true mirror..in her brilliant attempts to pull him down to her level...she just might push him to rise and reach out for Madhubala...

I wouldn't read too much into RK not thinking much about the shoot-out...I think that aspect is being brushed aside in the story...they are trying to bring the focus back to RK-Madhu sorting out their issues for now. ya he must be thinking that the girl has been in too many shootouts for me to wonder why now..LOL let me just black out all the things that I dont understand and stand in front of her again asking for my rights flowing from a relation which I myself have broken, with the feelings I refuse to acknowledge and with a woman I just had walked out on the other dayLOL God he is such a mess...LOL

shanmanju_shals_Red_OpiumblacklamboAngeenaamrithasMFarah13_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9AreYaar

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
With Sultan taking promise from Madhu to become caretaker of Aryan after his death...I started to suspect that he must have some hidden agenda ...

Something related to Kundra's (mostly RK)...and being KIND with Madhu he has successfully established his GOLDEN HEART image in Madhu n Padmini's eyes. In future he may use Madhu as medium to reach RK or use Madhu to destroy RK.

Creative plannings...we never know.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuKayblacklamboAngeenaAnanya05sree.gattu_charu_war_is_peaceleelaa9

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Ok... I liked the RK-Madhu scene and it was such a joy to watch a terrified RK... 
But I was left disappointed by the fact that, RK learns of a shoot-out and he comes to just check on her... He didn't try finding the details-how,what,why, etc... They are treating as if shoot-out at a chawl is a mamooli thing and he came to check on her, akin to someone visiting a patient when told they are ill... 

And though Madhu's price tag dialogue was off, it should be hint enough for RK to NOT use the contract if he wants her back in his life..C'mon RK, use your brain cells and for the love of God, come up with something better... It would be pathetic if, even after she says it, he is going to use the very same thing..

@Zoe: Re. RK realization thro' Dipzy:: No one can be as caustic and spicy as Dipzy... It hopefully should be a hit in the gut for him... Am hoping it would enable him to connect with Madhu's pain... It is very important for him to understand her pain...

Zoya sweetie, Madhu bombarding RK with questions was the highlight of the episode for me.  The man was speechless, and he hardly gets in that mood. 
@Boold, if RK investigated any further, then the so called hide & seek game between the two grown man will come to an end LOL.. I guess there won't be any dialogue exchanges between RK and sultan as of now.  
@Red, I guess the show will be boring without her always flopped plans.  And yes, RK needs to accept and understand the pain he has caused Madhu, acceptance and understanding are major steps in realization process.

shanmanjuMFarah13blacklamboAngeenaamrithaszoya_naziya_charu_-Srushti-leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Anu...another forum for usLOL we seem to be the forum bhootnis...wandering for some solaceLOL on your blue portion highlights...Oh it definitely felt to me that she was feeling rejected all over again...because even though she wont admit it to herself, the holi day had instilled some hope in her that he wanted her back...or he had some feelings...so she again lay herself open and asked for answers...which she thought he would give ...but again he loosened his collar and like mumbled nahi...and went away...it was like he wanted her to be completely dedicated and lovelorn for him...but he wont make any commitments...See her expressions turning into anger and disgust at herself for again laying herself open to humiliation and rejection...

LOL I guess we are interpreting it totally differently...to me the way she turned to look at his poster spoke of both her disgust with her own expectations as well as frustration with his inability to SPEAK OUT...why else would she ASK him? Why else would she be drawn to color him in the Holi epi...cuz she thought he wanted her back? No not just that...cuz Madhu too is not admitting that she KNOWS he loves her and THAT is why expectations arise...but he smashes those expectations everytime cuz of his inability to put himself out there...

Where has he said he wants her to be lovelorn only for him? Yes he's possessive and obsessive...but he hasn't said as much to her since the revenge drama...it has all been about projection and smokescreens since then cuz he himself doesn't KNOW yet what he wants...the drunk scenes at the studio were the best explanation of his confused mindset.

There are too many issues jumbled in to what his real feelings are now cuz of the Sultan distraction...he's found a distraction to vent his frustration over instead of getting to the REAL issue.

Oh more than dealing with them...for him..his equations with Madhu are in a different world..a world where he and Madhu are the only ones...and he is the judge and the audience too...and Madhu is that contestant...who is one day voted out and one day given a wild entry...but it is him who does, no  body else has the voting or judging right... LOL what a hilarious analogyLOL...agreed, his equations with Madhu are in a different world...but Madhu is not dancing to his tunes either...that is what makes this "reality show" interesting...

oh yes..he loves to play God...and hates when he is told that she has a RIGHT to move on...somehow Right in his mind only means him...LOL it is a weird kind of world that he has carved for himself...and somehow Madhu entered it..and now he just wont let her go back..even though he was the one who had kicked her out...I wont say a layered character..but definitely a twisted one ...LOL Why can't it be BOTH? :P...Who says twisted can't be LAYERED as well? I personally think it's both.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRed_OpiumblacklamboamrithasMFarah13_charu_-Srushti-leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Now i have a question about Dipali.  Is her involvement necessary every time RK is going through a self realization course? 

Zoe,

That itself should tell you how much that man's ego is about being an egoist and not an egotist.

Rishabh Kundra is man who shut down his Rishabh persona to become RK. He has become RK through his response to external stimuli. He feels alive only with interaction and feels dead when alone.  So any interaction is fine with him.

And Rishabh Kundra is generally a bitter person, but he is not judgemental about people's flaws. He is okay with those flaws and therefore able to accept them around him and likewise show his kameenipanti to all of them, This is where his BBB comes.  Behind this mask of Kameenipanti and BBBing people, the drama that puts on...he is a vulnerable or sometimes motivated person to stay away from these people and yet keep those people close to him. He does this everyone.

Otherwise, tell me why would he dislike Kukkuji and yet keep an eye on all his activities and yet sometimes wishfully close his eyes. Its his choice when to let them be near him and when to send them away.

Dipali is also one such person. He did not keep her close. She happened to be part of his life being his Bhabhi.  She is his past, and only she deludes herself to be thinking capable of making herself his present. Rishabh Kundra is clear on that definition.

But just because she hurt him and she is not worth his attention, does not mean that Rishabh Kundra does not see any value in her. He has made himself this kameena. He was not born kameena. So why not keep people like Dipali around him and see their behaviour and understand the pattern, reasons of their kameenipanti.  So every interaction with Dipali is actually a benchmark for him...what kind of level he is maintaining. Better than her or lower than her.   

And lastly...Rishabh Kundra, in matters of principle, when he is having difficulty in realizing others perceptions about him when he has been perfectly honest to his principle, he is ready to listen to any  Tom Dick and Harry's opinion on him. Because that gives him the needed information on others perception and then he sets his act accordingly.  So that's why he is an egoist who is self-centered for his own good and not an egotist as being a conceited person to get the kicks.  This dichotomy of his actions...when he might have wanted returns out of his conceited act and he himself is unable to enjoy the result, then the best person who can explain him his conflict is the other for sure conceited person.

Now you see the point ?

ETA:
In college, during my BA Eng Litt days, our lecturers made us go into debate into understand the two varying principles of egoist and egotist and be careful of using the words in our character analysis as the dictionary establishes them as one and the same, though they are not.  Egoist  is pure and has the core understanding of all that ego can do to him...whereas egotist is polluted with ego over ego...causing a cover to fall on the core and thus removing its potency to regulate and just keeping the obstinacy about it.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 06 April 2013 at 12:48pm

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumblacklamboAngeenaamrithaszoya_naziyasree.gattu-Srushti-Fortitudeleelaa9

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Anu...another forum for usLOL we seem to be the forum bhootnis...wandering for some solaceLOL on your blue portion highlights...Oh it definitely felt to me that she was feeling rejected all over again...because even though she wont admit it to herself, the holi day had instilled some hope in her that he wanted her back...or he had some feelings...so she again lay herself open and asked for answers...which she thought he would give ...but again he loosened his collar and like mumbled nahi...and went away...it was like he wanted her to be completely dedicated and lovelorn for him...but he wont make any commitments...See her expressions turning into anger and disgust at herself for again laying herself open to humiliation and rejection...

LOL I guess we are interpreting it totally differently...to me the way she turned to look at his poster spoke of both her disgust with her own expectations as well as frustration with his inability to SPEAK OUT...why else would she ASK him? Why else would she be drawn to color him in the Holi epi...cuz she thought he wanted her back? No not just that...cuz Madhu too is not admitting that she KNOWS he loves her and THAT is why expectations arise...but he smashes those expectations everytime cuz of his inability to put himself out there...Hmm we ARE seeing it differently..you are right on the RK part.. and I agree on RK part atleast ...it is his inability to put his feelings into words..or even admitting to himself for that matter...that has given rise to all these mad bickerings ...he wont admit that he has fallen into his own trap..that he is finally human..and that coming back to her everytime is not because he has control over her..but because he has no control over himself...but as I said...I differ on Madhu and her reaction..and we can agree to disagree on thatLOL

Where has he said he wants her to be lovelorn only for him? Yes he's possessive and obsessive...but he hasn't said as much to her since the revenge drama...it has all been about projection and smokescreens since then cuz he himself doesn't KNOW yet what he wants...the drunk scenes at the studio were the best explanation of his confused mindset.does he need to say it?? I mean the way he asserts his FIRST right to put the colour..the right of being the first one to be coloured by Madhu point in that direction...he did say today that he cannot see her with anyone else...but when confronted with WHY...uski billi ban jaati haiLOL

There are too many issues jumbled in to what his real feelings are now cuz of the Sultan distraction...he's found a distraction to vent his frustration over instead of getting to the REAL issue.oh Sultan is just a punching bag he likes to punch...just like he trashed Radhaji yesterday for siding with Madhu...he questioned her love for him because she had slapped him for insulting Madhu...there was absolutely no connection...she had done that because she considered him wrong...it might have been Madhu or anyone else..he was wrong...on principle..but he is so jumbled that he considers that everyone has sided with her and no one can see that she is the betrayerLOL he has suddenly turned from the blue eyed boy to the prankster caught with his fingers in the cookie jarLOL

Oh more than dealing with them...for him..his equations with Madhu are in a different world..a world where he and Madhu are the only ones...and he is the judge and the audience too...and Madhu is that contestant...who is one day voted out and one day given a wild entry...but it is him who does, no  body else has the voting or judging right... LOL what a hilarious analogyLOL...agreed, his equations with Madhu are in a different world...but Madhu is not dancing to his tunes either...that is what makes this "reality show" interesting...

oh yes..he loves to play God...and hates when he is told that she has a RIGHT to move on...somehow Right in his mind only means him...LOL it is a weird kind of world that he has carved for himself...and somehow Madhu entered it..and now he just wont let her go back..even though he was the one who had kicked her out...I wont say a layered character..but definitely a twisted one ...LOL Why can't it be BOTH? :P...Who says twisted can't be LAYERED as well? I personally think it's both.I knw...they can be both...but I still dont consider him as layered...he might be layered in his own mind..but to me he is as clear as a crystal...every aspect of his is as quite open...to the audience as such...

Edited by -Srushti- - 06 April 2013 at 12:57pm

shanmanjuMFarah13blacklamboAngeenaamrithassree.gattu_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

Go to top