Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 5)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

we dun know their history & their betrayals but therez something b/w RK and Dips which is alive and kicking, which is disturbing Ouch She's the only one person with whom RK opens up and she understands him very well...in this prem game and revenge track, she was the only one who judged RK correctly LOL

LOL it disturbs you? But why? I quite like their equation...it doesn't bother me...yes there's a history there and that is why she understands him in some ways...I think she is used very well by the writers to make RK realize some things that he wouldn't listen to from Bittooji or Radhaji.

There IS a DARKNESS in his soul that Dips without really intending to makes him aware of and that is NEEDED.

The best thing about Dips is how her every chaal goes opposite of her intentionsLOL...She thinks she knows RK enough to steer him in a certain direction but the opposite ends up happeningLOL

I wouldn't say RK really OPENS up to her...but he does ACKNOWLEDGE their past...cuz that is the only thing they have in common...and through that aspect, he puts her in her place many times too...

I think Dips knows an ASPECT of RK that is still inside him and she tries to invoke that...but he's moved on from that aspect in many ways too that is why Madhu knows him better now.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumKayMFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaamrithasAnanya05zoya_naziyasree.gattu-Srushti-Fortitude_charu_ennishetwar_is_peaceleelaa9

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I am here after so many daysEmbarrassed

And after a long long time...Madhu made sense...and so much of it...

In fact, I think, Sultan has got her lecturing bug,..Though even his lecture made sense, his outburst and his justification..and yet his assertion that it is his choice and he has made the choice,,,,felt in character...

But what was surprising that the madness called Madhu made sense...in every action of hers...let it be her feeble attempts to push RK away, or throwing caution in the winds (which never existed..caution and Madhu are like me and Hrithik Roshan...complete strangersTongueLOL ) and pulling RK's collar and asking for some answers...Felt for her...when again she was rejected by teh confused.com...Arghhh RK...you assert everything..and yet cant bring yourself to admit it...For once Dipali was right and wanted to applaud her...She showed RK the mirror...

and it was that ..that precap scene that was the highlight for me...for the first time he sees himself as the betrayer..something he never called himself..he might have called himself the Kameena..but in his eyes, he was the ultimate hero...the hero who inspite of having grey shades could never jilt someone..for him, leaving Madhu was only the part of his grand plan, and a tit for tat..he showed her...that was the only thing he might have blamed himself for...her hurt, welll he considers them even...because in a way she hurts him a lot too...for him he is just balancing the two...he never sees himself as the grand betrayer...and so when Madhu says she has moves on, and he suspects her of seeing someone, he consders it to be the betrayal...and hence his rant to his mother about how he considers the first rang lagao haq and not her dear daughter in law...

But Dips' words finally ..(Or I am judging too quickly from a 15 second precapConfused) that he realizes that he is in the same boat of the jilters, that he has hated all his life...
Coming back to Madhu...she was once again rejected...cant blame her for being hurt, cant blame her for feeling angry//and that emotion was perfectly played by her when she realizes that she again had her heart put open before the man, and he left her..giving some mumbo jumbo excuse..flatly telling her no that he will not answer that...And finally she says it...tera haq jaaye tel pine...I am not some dumb furniture of your house for you to show off ...Bravo !!!

Sultan was at his best na..when he talked to Madhu...that slight stiffness in his tone went...and the straight heart to heart..without any extra show of emotions...I loved how he said "nah' when Madhu told her that he had better not be offering her the money...it was something so simply simple that I saw the new Sultan...who had been exposed to humanity after years of inhuman approaches...he does say it na? that after a long time, he had had the chance to stay among people who are good...goodness always rubs off on you...and a man who is humane at heart, will acknowledge it as Sultan did...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumSub_RamKayamrithasMFarah13river123Angeenablacklambozoya_naziya0-SD-0sree.gattu_charu_ennishetleelaa9AreYaar

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by Red_Opium

... Rk made an statement; he will not be pushed away from her life just because she is forging new relationships.  But where did Madhu's reply fit during that scene (e.g. I'm not your bought property, price tag, bar bar) Confused? Is that hint that the marriage contract might resurface once again? 

Thanks, RO...I think you're right that Madhu's dialogue was put in for a reason...otherwise it made no sense for her to suddenly talk about PRICE TAGS and OWNERSHIP in THAT context...RK atleast was still in context.

So yeah the contract just might get invoked again...

I interpreted  (correctly or incorrectly) her words to mean that she was saying she's not his possession.  So maybe in the nature of a warning that if possessiveness is the only thing driving his behavior, to forget it.  

But the hint of the contract also makes sense..

PS: I thought  it was funny how he came back, determined to have the last word, but Madhu turned the tables on him.
@AY, the man always manages to dig a grave for his true feelings, so he can bury them rather than dealing with them.  In order to get Madhu back, it will be easier for him to play the contact card, then just admit his true feelings.. 
@River, I very much like your interpretation.  Sometimes it is all about who gets the last word in.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenaamrithaszoya_naziya_charu_-Srushti-ennishetleelaa9AreYaar

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Good analysis n reviews by all of you.

As to when RK will realize n accept his love feelings for Madhu? When? Any time frame?

And as we know from some articles that RK forcefully taking Madhu to RK Mansion then I suppose his realization n acceptance will surely be delayed for at least one month more. And it seems that now again we are going see same scenes which we have seen between Sept-Dec..but  now it seems Madhu will be one who act like RK?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_OpiumKayamrithasblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13ennishet_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

.Felt for her...when again she was rejected by teh confused.com...Arghhh RK...you assert everything..and yet cant bring yourself to admit it...Did he really REJECT her, Srush? He looked rather like a frightened deer who FLED the sceneLOL...He didn't reject HER...He didn't have the GUTS to say ANYTHING...lol...just mumbled "Nahin" and ran offLOL...I don't think Madhu took it as a rejection of HER as much as frustrated with his inability to admit the truth to himself

.he might have called himself the Kameena..but in his eyes, he was the ultimate hero...the hero who inspite of having grey shades could never jilt someone..for him, leaving Madhu was only the part of his grand plan, and a tit for tat..he showed her...that was the only thing he might have blamed himself for...her hurt, welll he considers them even...because in a way she hurts him a lot too...for him he is just balancing the two...he never sees himself as the grand betrayer...and so when Madhu says she has moves on, and he suspects her of seeing someone, he consders it to be the betrayal...and hence his rant to his mother about how he considers the first rang lagao haq and not her dear daughter in law... I think he considers himself a Kameena for sure...but to himself, he JUSTIFIED what he did to Madhu as a simple revenge...Dips wasn't taking revenge from him so he never equated the two...this guy anyways has too many jumbled thoughts in his head to think straightforward...

His logic for the revenge was on a seperate plane...He considered it a "fair" deal for something she started by slapping him...the rest of the complications he just chose to BLOCK OUT cuz he can't DEAL...

His problem is that he plays GOD even as he unabashedly declares his kameenapanti...He feels he's a kameena but a kameena who's always RIGHT...lol hence RIGHT KameenaLOL

Dips is now going to make him realize that he's been a WRONG Kameena tooLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 06 April 2013 at 11:52am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_OpiumUDEYsweetdearamrithasMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyasree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

I interpreted  (correctly or incorrectly) her words to mean that she was saying she's not his possession.  So maybe in the nature of a warning that if possessiveness is the only thing driving his behavior, to forget it.  

But the hint of the contract also makes sense..

PS: I thought  it was funny how he came back, determined to have the last word, but Madhu turned the tables on him.
@ Bold..oh this was classy RK...he came back like a tantrumy child who had been given a punishment to sit with his face to the wall..and he stomps to his mom "But Mom..I had not stolen the cookie"
Mom "next time I am gonna put Karela powder in that cookie"
The boy stomps backLOL
I actually wonder at the patience of the chawl people, every other day either the superstar comes and makes a big drama or the real life gangster comes in to have a open shoot out...har din nai nautanki happeningLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanju_shals_bcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumKayamrithasblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13ennishet_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Ok... I liked the RK-Madhu scene and it was such a joy to watch a terrified RK... 
But I was left disappointed by the fact that, RK learns of a shoot-out and he comes to just check on her... He didn't try finding the details-how,what,why, etc... They are treating as if shoot-out at a chawl is a mamooli thing and he came to check on her, akin to someone visiting a patient when told they are ill... 

And though Madhu's price tag dialogue was off, it should be hint enough for RK to NOT use the contract if he wants her back in his life..C'mon RK, use your brain cells and for the love of God, come up with something better... It would be pathetic if, even after she says it, he is going to use the very same thing..

@Zoe: Re. RK realization thro' Dipzy:: No one can be as caustic and spicy as Dipzy... It hopefully should be a hit in the gut for him... Am hoping it would enable him to connect with Madhu's pain... It is very important for him to understand her pain...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumKayMFarah13blacklamboriver123AngeenaamrithasAnanya05Fortitude_charu_ennishetleelaa9AreYaar

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Ok... I liked the RK-Madhu scene and it was such a joy to watch a terrified RK... 
But I was left disappointed by the fact that, RK learns of a shoot-out and he comes to just check on her... He didn't try finding the details-how,what,why, etc... They are treating as if shoot-out at a chawl is a mamooli thing and he came to check on her, akin to someone visiting a patient when told they are ill... 

Which makes me wonder, at what stage is RK going to connect the dots and get the entire Sultan gangster story?  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_OpiumKayblacklamboAngeenaMFarah13amrithaszoya_naziyaFortitude_charu_leelaa9

Go to top