Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 4)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

The lyrics were as you said apt and perfect for the scene ... I didn't like the way it was sung... just like that 'veer balveer' is still fine/tolerable when Madhu says it aloud, but horrible as a song.

@Bold That seemed like the best scene ... and then he flees. Both acted well and did justice to the scene.

LOL honestly it's not like the voice of the singers are great to begin with...the very first time the female Hum Hain Deewane aired, I felt like it was an assault on my eardrums...sometimes it still isLOL...I've just managed to learn to generally tune out the horrible singing...that 'balveer' mantra's song version is also PATHETICALLY hilariousLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuRed_OpiumKayamrithasMFarah13hansa22river123Angeenazoya_naziyaennishet_charu_

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

what complex reasons AY LOL knowing his complex reasons, Dipali ke reaons were better Big smile why be judgemental? she's plain selfish that's it !

LOL I shouldn't be judgemental of DIPS of all ppl?LOL Oh come on now, Charu...she gets a free pass just cuz her reasons were more simply selfish? That's not fair either...I don't think her reasons were better...there were no LOVE for her part in that relationship...yet her betrayal left such a gash on RK's soul...

And RK...the complexity of his reasons is the whole POINT...otherwise what else is left...

When Dips holds up a mirror and makes him realize how HE broke a soul that loved him so and a soul he so loved, it's going to hit HARD.

The biggest difference is that Dips was BLISSFUL after her betrayal...while RK seems just as tortured as Madhu if not more by the betrayal he himself planned...that's the catch.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYRed_OpiumHi2lifeblacklamboriver123AngeenaarmummyMFarah13amrithaszoya_naziyaAnanya05ennishet_charu_Piyatrixleelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Why O Why RK??? Why the hell are you like that?? You are more confused than a child sitting in 12th ke boards examsROFLROFL

RishBala's emotional scene ended on an emotional note, but RK ji came back just to remind Madhu that he is not  a POSTER ROFL

He is as shameless as he was beforeROFLROFL Abbey RK, tu kab sudhrega??ROFLROFL 

I loved Dips for giving him a reality check in precapClap

Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 06 April 2013 at 10:57am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkKayprema_ksamrithasarmummyMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenahansa22Ananya05zoya_naziyasusan7.Shree.fairy_tales_charu_ennishetleelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by Red_Opium

... Rk made an statement; he will not be pushed away from her life just because she is forging new relationships.  But where did Madhu's reply fit during that scene (e.g. I'm not your bought property, price tag, bar bar) Confused? Is that hint that the marriage contract might resurface once again? 

Thanks, RO...I think you're right that Madhu's dialogue was put in for a reason...otherwise it made no sense for her to suddenly talk about PRICE TAGS and OWNERSHIP in THAT context...RK atleast was still in context.

So yeah the contract just might get invoked again...

I interpreted  (correctly or incorrectly) her words to mean that she was saying she's not his possession.  So maybe in the nature of a warning that if possessiveness is the only thing driving his behavior, to forget it.  

But the hint of the contract also makes sense..

PS: I thought  it was funny how he came back, determined to have the last word, but Madhu turned the tables on him.

Edited by river123 - 06 April 2013 at 11:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_OpiumUDEYblacklamboAngeenaamrithasMFarah130-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Everytime Rishabh Kundra comes back to Madhubala, she should ask those basic questions of why he came back (when he himself left her) until she gets the answer.

She should keep on bugging him until she gets what she wants to hear from him.  Isn't that the reason why she is not completely breaking up with him ?  !!!  Liked her pouncing on him. Clap Clap Previously when she pounced on him like this was during Test of Love revelation. LOL LOL  God!!! How he looks ...TOTAL SCARED MOUSE when she becomes ANGRY like that.   

See that's why I love to look at the lion-lioness fight videos.  Madhu looks like a lioness when she pounces on the bigger sized lion which is powerless before the more agile and supple lioness.

Back to being serious. Madhu should not stop or relent until she gets her answers. And let RK keep bouncing back even in his defeat. He doesn't know that he loves her. She knows that he loves her and does not even realize. Poor MB. She is listless...losing the right to wait for him, willing to wait for him to realize but cannot wait for him and therefore that much extra effort to move on.  See that's why girl, I am asking you, initiate separation or atleast these kind of fights, the man is going to realize faster than you would think.  Don't wait for him to come to you. Make him come back to you and answer all your questions.  But even before you do something, he came to you, that itself tell you, that you were right in loving him and not wrong. So feel good girl...deep in your conscious...that you were right.

Chalo...that was them.

And now Sultan. 
It was half his time as well with his story over the episode airtime. All facts about him. He solicits Madhu to be Aryan's caretaker in the event of his death. I can write this part better in the EOD Summary as they are only facts of his life and there is nothing to analyse there.

ETA: Added this part to 4th para starting with Back to being serious.
But even before you do something, he came to you, that itself tell you, that you were right in loving him and not wrong. So feel good girl...deep in your conscious...that you were right.
Shri, I strongly agree with your post.  One of Madhu's character attribute is curiosity which very often makes her go overboard in different situations; sometimes it even becomes intolerable to watch.  But I welcome her sense of curiosity when it comes to RK and her relationship with him.  Mainly because RK is not an open book, in order to read and understand him; Madhu must pounce on him until her answers are retrieved.  She has every right to ask why RK is behaving like that? And she deserves an honest answer from him.
Now i have a question about Dipali.  Is her involvement necessary every time RK is going through a self realization course? 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYamrithasblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_ennishetleelaa9

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Dil mera har bar yeh sunne ko bekarar hai
Kaho na pyar hai, haan tumse pyar hai

Come on, RK. Hum bhi yeh sunne ke liye taras gaye hein. But tumhare dimag ki batti  puri tarah jal nahi rahi hai. Guy is terrified that "dil ki baat kahin lab per na aa jaye". I think poster wala dialogue is RK's way of telling Madhu that unlike the poster, I am here to stay and in your life. I don't know why yet but that won't stop me from popping in your life whenever I feel like. When I know, you will be the first to know.
Madhu is thinking this is going to be even more difficult than having root canal without novacaine. Gear up girl, this ain't gonna be a sprint but a long marathon.

Sultan's sob story is for TRP audience. Guy is prim and proper. Must follow protocol. He could have just come in, apologized, took his kid and left but no. He wants to impress upon Padmini (ummm TRP croud) about what led up to his choice in his life. Padmini is sufficiently drowning in pity by this time, so that when later Madhu comes to tell her, guess what ma, I just signed on to be Aryan's legal guardian, Padmini will probably distribute sweets to the chalwasis with this news.

Interesting to note that Aryan was sleeping at the time of his departure. I hope he remains sleeping as we don't want to witness another heart wrenching scene of Madhu-Aryan tearful goodbye.

Precap: Motive and method may have been different but end result is the same.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_OpiumJasperJazzblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13amrithaszoya_naziya0-SD-0ennishet_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Is Madhu's RK radar off again? LOL when she thought it was Sultan behind her, it turned out to be RK...when she thought it would be RK, it turned out to be Sultan...any significance or symbolism they might have been trying to go for here?LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_Opiumblacklamboriver123AngeenaamrithasMFarah13zoya_naziya_charu_Fortitudeennishet

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I shouldn't be judgemental of DIPS of all ppl?LOL Oh come on now, Charu...she gets a free pass just cuz her reasons were more simply selfish? That's not fair either...I don't think her reasons were better...there were no LOVE for her part in that relationship...yet her betrayal left such a gash on RK's soul...

And RK...the complexity of his reasons is the whole POINT...otherwise what else is left...

When Dips holds up a mirror and makes him realize how HE broke a soul that loved him so and a soul he so loved, it's going to hit HARD.

The biggest difference is that Dips was BLISSFUL after her betrayal...while RK seems just as tortured as Madhu if not more by the betrayal he himself planned...that's the catch.

@bold, yes,  Clap that's  what he need to realize..and that's the diff. b/w his betrayal and her betrayal

AY, i didn't mean ke we should understand dips..LOL Dips is shameless and cheapo, ab she's like that only ...she didn't get a free pass ...what i was trying to say is that i understand her reasons better than RK's complex reason ...

we dun know their history & their betrayals but therez something b/w RK and Dips which is alive and kicking, which is disturbing Ouch She's the only one person with whom RK opens up and she understands him very well...in this prem game and revenge track, she was the only one who judged RK correctly LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkRed_Opiumamrithasblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziyaAnanya05ennishetAreYaar

Go to top