Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 3)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Sultan comes to take Aryan, he's leaving. not like I lack empathy or something but what was the need to provide such a long explanation for his bhaigiri?? And so much so that Padmini was moved to tears, she almost looked guilty for her earlier behaviour. Has everyone gone mad in this Malik family, just asking...LOLLOL

Thank God for small mercies, Padmini didn't start off with her sob story of being associated with criminals and experienced enuf to have killed one Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkKayMFarah13hansa22river123Angeenaamrithaszoya_naziyasree.gattuFortitudeennishetleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

This is for audience , if and when they get sultan back , they want us treat him with kinder eyes and empathy...LOL

really ? next time Padmini will welcome Sultan .."aao beta, kaam se aa rahe ho ye kaam pe jaa rahe ho"  ROFL

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkJasperJazzUDEYKayamrithashansa22river123Angeenaarmummyzoya_naziyaFortitudeleelaa9

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYJasperJazzKayarmummyMFarah13amrithasriver123Angeenasree.gattuzoya_naziyaAnanya05cardio21Fortitudeleelaa9AreYaar

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I liked the RK-Madhu scene...very good back and forth...the shifts...pehle he's the aggressor pursuing her and then she turns back and starts confronting him so he backs down...lol...once again the power play personified b/w them.

RK ki saara hawaa do minute mein nikal gayi when Madhu started asking WHY...otherwise he was busy doing his "I'm God" dialogue-baazi...haha...but it was so apt for their dynamic...he's confused and too TERRIFIED of being vulnerable enough to admit the truth. That fear was obvious in his eyes today...it is too much for him to come to terms with...so he pushes her hands away cuz he can't DEAL.

The scene was good otherwise but that bit with him randomly coming back was VERY clunkily done...lol

Sultan got TONS of backstory today, haan? LOL...Avinesh acted quite well in that bit...Padmini looks ready to crown him her son-in-law abhi...haha

I did like his Power waala dialogue...infact I think that is one thing Madhu CAN learn from him...the importance of POWER...cuz that way she might consider becoming powerful enough in society  to confront RK on his own turf.

I'm not sure where the story is going though...today's epi was confusing.

Loved the precap though...Deepali telling RK some home truths that he deffo needs to hear...hopefully it will make him THINK.
Nice post, AY.  
@Boold, I felt the same way.  It seemed almost as if that part was added afterwords to the episode. What also made me raise my eyebrows was the dialogue exchanged between Madhu and RK thereShocked.. RK's reply towards Madhu's poster comment was within the context of their discussion.  The man was letting her know (more like reassuring himself) that he is not replaceable.  Rk made an statement; he will not be pushed away from her life just because she is forging new relationships.  But where did Madhu's reply fit during that scene (e.g. I'm not your bought property, price tag, bar bar) Confused? Is that hint that the marriage contract might resurface once again? 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYKayarmummyMFarah13amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziya_charu_ennishetPiyatrixleelaa9AreYaar

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I actually liked the new Hum Hain Deewane lyrics...they were very APT for what RK's state of mind is.

And yes, Madhu KNOWS he loves her but isn't able to see it...that is why her hand automatically reaches out to him as he turns and literally FLEES the scene...the TRANSITION there was veryyy well enacted by DD...from the tears to the ANGER returning again as she sees the poster.

The lyrics were as you said apt and perfect for the scene ... I didn't like the way it was sung... just like that 'veer balveer' is still fine/tolerable when Madhu says it aloud, but horrible as a song.

@Bold That seemed like the best scene ... and then he flees. Both acted well and did justice to the scene.

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkdesigrl414Kayamrithashansa22river123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

I think the difference arises more for the REASONS of the respective betrayals...Dips betrayed RK to go for what she thought was a more PROFITABLE option for her...she betrayed him for simple MATERIAL reasons...while RK betrayed Madhu for a far more complex reason...and even within that betrayal, his love, his LOYALTY for her was without question.

Dips doesn't even know the L of Loyalty...she's just a permanent DESPOLOLLOL

Either ways, BETRAYAL is the common thread...and RK does need to THINK about his BETRAYAL more deeply...in that, Dips can deffo serve as a wake-up call to jog him out of limbo.

what complex reasons AY LOL knowing his complex reasons, Dipali ke reaons were better Big smile why be judgemental? she's plain selfish that's it !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkRed_OpiumKayamrithashansa22river123armummyzoya_naziyaleelaa9

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Today I am glad to say I liked Sultan, if a character has been introduced it should be given some meat and today Sultan got it! I liked his back story bcoz it did not sound like a sob story, but some facts of his life which he has accepted and made a choice! One up for Sultan today!Paddo's reaction was again misplaced when she seemed to be proud of him for his 1st murder! She must be thinking ladka laayak, he has murdered just like me! Otherwise it was a good scene, and liked it all the more bcoz he revealed it to her and not Madhu! 

On the other hand that crazy man RK, he comes rushing to the chawl once again only to run back and forth! I feel for Madhu today and really understand why she has to be stupid and crazy, or how on earth can someone be able to persist in love with such a frustrating man! Who is he kidding?He doesn't know why he's chasing after her, I say he knows it  very well! He almost blurted it out too, till his jaap of Nahin, Nahin started again! Takes me back to the night in the village when they were about to consummate! But hats off to Madhu for backing him into a corner today, that's what she should have done earlier too! He's got an uphill task I agree, first to admit to himself he's crazily in love with her, then admit it to her, which is not easy since he proclaimed he was lying the first time around! His fear of being vulnerable to her precedes all and I say man up! Enough is enough! One more I don't know and Madhu should spank him! It was hilarious and abrupt the way he came back to have the last word, but Madhu send him packing in style! I see it as, he got his ultimatum,if he has nothing relevant to say, don't show ur face here again!The first stanza of the "Hum the Dewaane Song" was not at all apt, maybe post the revenge drama, but today it sounded out of place besides jarring! 

Precap: I wasn't expecting Dips to be the one to show RK the mirror, but I'll take it! Crunch time now, let us all know why we should believe he's different from Dips! 

Edited by amrithas - 06 April 2013 at 11:13am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumKayarmummyhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13cardio21Ananya05-anoshka-0-SD-0zoya_naziyaPiyatrixennishetwar_is_peace_charu_leelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

Nice post, AY.  
@Boold, I felt the same way.  It seemed almost as if that part was added afterwords to the episode. What also made me raise my eyebrows was the dialogue exchanged between Madhu and RK thereShocked.. RK's reply towards Madhu's poster comment was within the context of their discussion.  The man was letting her know (more like reassuring himself) that he is not replaceable.  Rk made an statement; he will not be pushed away from her life just because she is forging new relationships.  But where did Madhu's reply fit during that scene (e.g. I'm not your bought property, price tag, bar bar) Confused? Is that hint that the marriage contract might resurface once again? 

Thanks, RO...I think you're right that Madhu's dialogue was put in for a reason...otherwise it made no sense for her to suddenly talk about PRICE TAGS and OWNERSHIP in THAT context...RK atleast was still in context.

So yeah the contract just might get invoked again...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjubcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumKayamrithashansa22blacklamboriver123sree.gattuzoya_naziyaennishet_charu_

Go to top