Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 2)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Did he want to emphasize ke for her, he's not a poster which will change every friday? Madhu ke liye aaj RK , next friday koi aur? did he/did he not misinterpret Madhu ?Confused and Madhu told him ke he doesn't OWN her , she's a human being..phir mr. superstar bhaag gaye? LOL ab RK mansion mein jawab milega?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYKaysweetdearamrithasMFarah13hansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziyamadmadonaennishetleelaa9

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I actually liked the new Hum Hain Deewane lyrics...they were very APT for what RK's state of mind is.

And yes, Madhu KNOWS he loves her but isn't able to see it...that is why her hand automatically reaches out to him as he turns and literally FLEES the scene...the TRANSITION there was veryyy well enacted by DD...from the tears to the ANGER returning again as she sees the poster.

Even VD did VERY well in transitioning from arrogant, sarcastic RK to the RK literally TERRIFIED of Madhu's questions and unable to answer her or look at her directly as she corners him...then the eyelock as her eyes blare those questions at him and he just helplessly looks back...before looking away again.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYsnowy72sweetdeardesigrl414KayMFarah13amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05madmadonazoya_naziyasree.gattuPiyatrix_charu_ennishetleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Bookmarked
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Everytime Rishabh Kundra comes back to Madhubala, she should ask those basic questions of why he came back (when he himself left her) until she gets the answer.

She should keep on bugging him until she gets what she wants to hear from him.  Isn't that the reason why she is completely breaking up with him ?  !!!  Liked her pouncing on him. Clap Clap Clap Previously when she pounced on him like this was during Test of Love revelation. LOL LOL  God!!! How he looks ...TOTAL SCARED MOUSE when she becomes ANGRY like that.   

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

He fled from the scene, that was so funny... only to return with the Friday poster answer!

Madhu: Try and try, you will succeed.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkRed_OpiumKayamrithasblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziyamadmadona_charu_leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Bittuji's breaking news, shootout at chawl, but noone was injured!!  RK thinks about Madhu, and rushes to check on her. Am happy that his ego permits him to show his concern for Madhu in front of his mother and bittuji...two people he trusts, two people who always knew that he loves Madhu. Somehow, that felt like a step forward for me for RK's character.

Sultan comes to take Aryan, he's leaving. not like I lack empathy or something but what was the need to provide such a long explanation for his bhaigiri?? And so much so that Padmini was moved to tears, she almost looked guilty for her earlier behaviour. Has everyone gone mad in this Malik family, just asking...LOLLOL

RK comes to the chawl. He tries to tell her he came to check if she was ok. And also throws in a taunt about her 'friend' who put gulal on her first, and on whom she put gulal. She finally loses her composure, and control,  asks him straight out, he calls Sultan her 'friend' to make himself feel better?? why is he coming so often, why is he concerned, why can't he see her with anybody else?  Good questions actually. RK gets extremely disturbed,  tries to avoid the questions, and finally says he does'nt know the reason, he is trying to figure out himself. Leaves the place, leaves Madhu frustrated and helpless that he is not able to articulate  his love for her, which she knows is the reason for his restlessness. She reaches with her hand as if to stop him, But this time, she is determined not to understand, not to find reasons, he has to walk out of this mess himself. Justifiably so...

I loved RK's confusion. For once, he was at a loss for words. I actually have a lot of wariness, fears about what he will do next. Esp when he came back to tell her he was not a poster, and she tells him, she has not been bought by him'a foreboding set in. I hope I am wrong. I am hoping and hoping that RK changes his strategy to win her back. 

After RK leaves, Sultan comes back to tell Madhu he is leaving. Though Madhu feels bad, she understands, and wishes him Alvida quite happily. When suddenly, he asks her for a promise to take care of Aryan if something should happen to him. To me, this promise is an indicator that this track is not done yet, though Sultan and madhu seem to have settled into a comfortable, platonic relationship. Hopefully, seeing RK at holi, he has understood that though she may have trouble in her marriage, she is still bound to RK, and therefore next best option is nanny for Aryan'LOLLOLam sorry, being cheeky here. 

Pre-cap: i never comment ...but I made a quick decision, between Sultan-Madhu and RK-Dipali, I prefer Sultan-Madhu. RK-Dips having these intimate convos despite him hating her, never went well with me. They know each other so well, it upsets me...RK is able to be honest with her, she is able to gauge him perfectlyAngry 

Edited by Soundarya22 - 06 April 2013 at 10:37am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkpnarsRed_OpiumUDEYprema_kssweetdearKayamrithasblacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13zoya_naziya__VJ__FortitudePiyatrixennishet_charu_DimaagKaKeedaleelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Precap: Dipali finding a common trait between her and RK which is betrayal as both betrayed the person who loved them. Will her question act as a catalyst in bringing about Rishbala together or at least spur RK to bring Madhu to RK Mansion? Got to see on Monday.

if dipali's love was true, she wouldn't have ditched RK but what about RK? if his love was true then he wouldn't have ditched Madhu...that's one side of the coin...if RK's love is true, he will bring Madhu back in his life and Madhu will forgive him..

it's wrong to compare RK Dips with RK Madhu... Madhu is his wife and Dipali was his girlfriend...it's easy to fall in and out of love quick at that stage of life...

Edited by _charu_ - 06 April 2013 at 10:26am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkRed_OpiumUDEYKayamrithashansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13sree.gattuzoya_naziyaennishetleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ennishet

Precap: Dipali finding a common trait between her and RK which is betrayal as both betrayed the person who loved them. Will her question act as a catalyst in bringing about Rishbala together or at least spur RK to bring Madhu to RK Mansion? Got to see on Monday.

if dipali's love was true, she wouldn't have ditched RK but what about RK? if his love was true then he wouldn't have ditched Madhu...that's one side of the coin...if RK's love is true, he will bring Madhu back in his life and Madhu will forgive him..

it's wrong to compare RK Dips with RK Madhu... Madhu is his wife and Dipali was his girlfriend...

I think the difference arises more for the REASONS of the respective betrayals...Dips betrayed RK to go for what she thought was a more PROFITABLE option for her...she betrayed him for simple MATERIAL reasons...while RK betrayed Madhu for a far more complex reason...and even within that betrayal, his love, his LOYALTY for her was without question.

Dips doesn't even know the L of Loyalty...she's just a permanent DESPOLOLLOL

Either ways, BETRAYAL is the common thread...and RK does need to THINK about his BETRAYAL more deeply...in that, Dips can deffo serve as a wake-up call to jog him out of limbo.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYRed_OpiumsweetdearKayarmummyMFarah13amrithasblacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziyasree.gattuAnanya05Piyatrix_charu_ennishetleelaa9

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

not like I lack empathy or something but what was the need to provide such a long explanation for his bhaigiri?? And so much so that Padmini was moved to tears, she almost looked guilty for her earlier behaviour. Has everyone gone mad in this Malik family, just asking...LOLLOL

This is for audience , if and when they get sultan back , they want us treat him with kinder eyes and empathy...LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkRed_OpiumKayamrithashansa22blacklamboriver123Angeenazoya_naziya_charu_ennishetFortitudePiyatrixleelaa9

Go to top