Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 16)

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
@Zorica - I am actually touched by your response that you loved my reviewsHug. I will truly miss your posters because there were days I find no time to watch the episode and would just read WU and gaze at your posters. I understand your decision to not to do the posters and I respect that. If I ever feel up and about to do my analysis/review of the episode I will let you know. For now, I am just drained of energy to come to the forum due to my lack of interest over the recent turn of events with the characters in the show and also too much work Ouch.

Thanks for the PM and if you didn't I would not have known about your post and your lovely invite Big smile.

Edited by kt25 - 07 April 2013 at 6:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuZorica_BgdAngeenahansa220-SD-0_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Zorica, priya - This serial is driving us all nuts. I hope the tide turns and all of you wonderful people find it within you to come back to the thread. 

In the meanwhile, based on the latest ''RK wielding a knife scenario..'...

Am attaching an article on Salman Khan in META...on whom this RK character is based...we have a lot of discussions on RK, I know, but this article is the seed of the character, so read on, purely as an interesting article...

Edited by Soundarya22 - 07 April 2013 at 10:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYZorica_Bgdkt25river123Angeena0-SD-0_charu_

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Hey Charu...Waise it is SrushtiEmbarrassed
And nah neither of us were excusing the behaviour of RK...we were just arguing whether his character is like an onion, cabbage or a tomato ...(LOL Anu make sense of that nowLOL)
and to be frank...even Sultan can be excused ...he has justification...though he himself said that there is no excuse of him being a gangster...he is gangster by choice...
RK doesnot have such compelling circumstance..he has a mother who treats him like a baby, an assistant who worships him..and a fandom which is never shown to usLOL...but still he doesnot feel gratified and tries to play God and the Satan in other people's lives...he actually treats his life as a stage and behaves like the ultimate hero of the same...but he has forgotten that the writer director of reel life has some different plans...LOL

@Anu...About Radha and AS...Oh yes...Pendulums altogether..it is good that Radhaji is not into fainting business...because there is no Purohit to take the blame hereROFL and Kukkuji is also not aroundROFL
Baaji was Baaji...and Bittuji is Bittuji..though both are the original biwis of the main lead...that is undeniableLOL
And I do wish they had given Dutta's accessories to Sultan..that would have been perfectTongue
I have not paid much attention to the paintings in RK's room except the big one with his face painted on it...Dutta never had anything like that..though I loved how they have made the stair case...I saw a shot of RK standing in the middle and it was shown very artistically...I will try to find it ...otherwise it is ditto...bappa has grown smaller...but otherwise he is also same it seemsLOL

Can we really say that? His mother may dote on him but he was closer to his father and the way he lost his father snapped something inside him...to be THAT helpless that you watch your father's dead body hanging from the ceiling, then watch your mother marry some gold digger of a loser...I think RK's need to control and be master of all somewhere stems from that too.

The Dips fiasco only broke him up further inside...so I won't say RK doesn't have any justification...it's just that his justifications are not TYPICAL...just like the character itself is not typical...He adds theatrics to the whole package but inherently I think he's a person who uses all these things as a means of self-defense to hide how vulnerable he really can be and is inside.

LOL@ the tomato, cabbage, onion line...haha...I'll go with cabbage...twisted and layeredLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angeenaleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 240 Discussion: 8th April 2013

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 08 April 2013 at 9:22am

Go to top