Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 14)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

Yet, it plays into Sultan's actions. In the Holi episode, he backs off coz of RK and later to carry Aryan inside.  I doubt he would have been a mere bystander had it been somebody else.  He probably does remember that night and knows that RK would not harm MB physically.  I quite liked how he turned his back but continued to hover around just in case MB might call out for help.

that looked more like a brotherly concern..."bachon ki meeting khatam hui ke nahi" ConfusedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamboriver123Ananya05-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

@AY, Shruti, it was a pleasure reading your convo on RK...Clap I agree with both of you...however, mere understanding his complexities , by Madhu or us, will not make his behavior excusable..LOL just like we or Padmini may understand the reasons behind Sultan being a gangster but therez a big difference in understanding and accepting..

they should bring a positive change in RK..vaise i never wanted him to change but certain characteristics he has to , for his own good...
Hey Charu...Waise it is SrushtiEmbarrassed
And nah neither of us were excusing the behaviour of RK...we were just arguing whether his character is like an onion, cabbage or a tomato ...(LOL Anu make sense of that nowLOL)
and to be frank...even Sultan can be excused ...he has justification...though he himself said that there is no excuse of him being a gangster...he is gangster by choice...
RK doesnot have such compelling circumstance..he has a mother who treats him like a baby, an assistant who worships him..and a fandom which is never shown to usLOL...but still he doesnot feel gratified and tries to play God and the Satan in other people's lives...he actually treats his life as a stage and behaves like the ultimate hero of the same...but he has forgotten that the writer director of reel life has some different plans...LOL

@Anu...About Radha and AS...Oh yes...Pendulums altogether..it is good that Radhaji is not into fainting business...because there is no Purohit to take the blame hereROFL and Kukkuji is also not aroundROFL
Baaji was Baaji...and Bittuji is Bittuji..though both are the original biwis of the main lead...that is undeniableLOL
And I do wish they had given Dutta's accessories to Sultan..that would have been perfectTongue
I have not paid much attention to the paintings in RK's room except the big one with his face painted on it...Dutta never had anything like that..though I loved how they have made the stair case...I saw a shot of RK standing in the middle and it was shown very artistically...I will try to find it ...otherwise it is ditto...bappa has grown smaller...but otherwise he is also same it seemsLOL

shanmanjuapolloartemisblacklamboAreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

And nah neither of us were excusing the behaviour of RK...we were just arguing whether his character is like an onion, cabbage or a tomato ...(LOL Anu make sense of that nowLOL)
and to be frank...even Sultan can be excused ...he has justification...though he himself said that there is no excuse of him being a gangster...he is gangster by choice...
RK doesnot have such compelling circumstance..he has a mother who treats him like a baby, an assistant who worships him..and a fandom which is never shown to usLOL...but still he doesnot feel gratified and tries to play God and the Satan in other people's lives...he actually treats his life as a stage and behaves like the ultimate hero of the same...but he has forgotten that the writer director of reel life has some different plans...LOL

I'm sorry for that Srushti Tongue he's the soul of MB, whatever he is LOL I'm not the best person to analyze him deeply..he's just a character to me who can be made to do anything as per the writers wish..i want them to stay consistent with his original character with all the rainbow shades or 50 shades ..i wish the same for Madhu Tongue 

Edited by _charu_ - 07 April 2013 at 10:28am

shanmanjublacklamboriver123Angeena

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

I'm sorry for that Srushti Tongue he's the soul of MB, whatever he is LOL I'm not the best person to analyze him deeply..he's just a character to me who can be made to do anything as per the writers wish..i want them to stay consistent with his original character with all positive and negative shades..i wish the same for Madhu Tongue
Charu..that he is ...and that is why so much discussion on him..and not SikkyROFL Even Dips doesnot talk about SikkyLOL
And I agree with you about the consistent part...his wit, his sarcasm, his psycho behaviour at times are his USPs..even if he has a change of heart, few things in him cannot change...

blacklamboriver123AngeenaAreYaar

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Charu...loved your latest VM...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

river123Angeena_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Charu..that he is ...and that is why so much discussion on him..and not SikkyROFL Even Dips doesnot talk about SikkyLOL
And I agree with you about the consistent part...his wit, his sarcasm, his psycho behaviour at times are his USPs..even if he has a change of heart, few things in him cannot change...

of course..he's the writer's favorite character toh he has to be the best (best doesn't mean one dimensional)..n now lets stop it bec. Shri will soon flash a warning ke the discussions must be episodic and not random LOL

@Soundarya, thanks a ton Hug

Edited by _charu_ - 07 April 2013 at 11:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blacklamboAngeena-Srushti-

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

I quite liked how he turned his back but continued to hover around just in case MB might call out for help.

that looked more like a brotherly concern..."bachon ki meeting khatam hui ke nahi" ConfusedLOL
Nahin yaar - The reality check of RK's presence reminded him, otherwise he has been stealing furtive glances at either MB's room or standing quietly under the "rainfall".  I felt even his facial expressions spoke somewhat of his dejection in the Holi scene. The attraction is / was definitely on his side.

@Srushti  - Enjoyed reading your thoughts.
"he actually treats his life as a stage and behaves like the ultimate hero of the same" 
True that...RK himself admits to the drama being an integral part of his life.  In an earlier episode, he tells MB that he can leave everything but this drama when asking her to leave everything and go away with him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuriver123Angeena_charu_-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

@Srushti  - Enjoyed reading your thoughts.
"he actually treats his life as a stage and behaves like the ultimate hero of the same" 
True that...RK himself admits to the drama being an integral part of his life.  In an earlier episode, he tells MB that he can leave everything but this drama when asking her to leave everything and go away with him.
Hey yaara..May I know your name please..and RK is RK...I wrote a long time back so am copy pasting from another thread...
that RK being a character of having basic human vices, and unabashedly displaying the same, he relishes...

And isnt it very peculiar that he is always on stage...reciting dialouges, giving filmy touch to everything..it is almost like a teenage girl, who is lost in a world of her own...because she fears the reality...RK is the same...he so dislikes the reality that he always seems to stay in that world...a world which adores him...a world where he is second to nobody...a world which raves about him and craves him as nowhere else...

he carries this world along with him..even when he is amongst the people who are sure to give him a reality shock and bring him down to the world where he is unloved, and neglected...and it is actually amazing that he has chosen the best candidate of that world...a world which wants to remain oblivious to him..and want full attention to him...Ironic isn't it...??

his love for the theatre or rather theatrics is something intrinsic...just like his junoon for Madhubala..he cannot separate them from himself without destroying himself...

Edited by -Srushti- - 07 April 2013 at 11:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoblacklamboriver123_charu_

Go to top