Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 13)

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I just watched today's RK-Madhu scene again...and I hadn't realized before but there was a VERY significant bit from RK in the very end where he says, "Bas itna jaanta hoon Madhu ki main tumse..."...then a long pause and he just hurriedly says, "Nahin Madhu...Nahin" and flees...

We can keep on speculating how close to a confession he was there before he chickened outLOLLOL

I thought here it comes, here it comes ... and was saying 'Go for it, Rishabh' blurt it out  ...but he fled ... I knew it wouldn't happen so soon. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagorupa1939river123blacklamboamrithas_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Srushhh!!!! I just remembered I can discuss the LTL deja vu with  you! haha! Don't the lame-ass "gangster" fights with Bhujang remind you of the unintentionally hilarious fights in LTL? Although ofcourse we had classic villains like Anna there that these Bhujan and all can't match...lol
Oh you just lured me into the temptation I was trying to avoid..the moment Sultan broke the neck of the that random Goon I was reminded of our blind warrior...LOLAnna Dutta fight was more like a tango...LOL ...they were actually making the best of the time they had together for the last time, with their history of loveLOL but that blind man's fight ...in between that lake was absolutely hilarious...so similar to breakneck fight of Sultan and Bhujang's men...and RK's character does remind me a lot of Dutta...In fact I was going to mention yesterday that it is good that RK did not start shouting DHOKA DHOKA right after Madhu went off to colour the bemused gangsterLOL You did see the first confession scene that RK and Madhu had?? boy! that time it was so eerinly similar to those past memories we had...even the venue was the same..Riverside...And RK's house is the same!!!!...it is Dutta's house..same set...They have just glamourized a bit...especially the stairs..warna everything is ditto...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoAngeenaamrithas_charu_AreYaar

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Paisa vasool epi, much better than Friday's.

He knows he wants her by his side, but doesn't know why. That is a big progression for RK. He'll get there eventually, but will it be too late for her?

She seemed just so tired of the whole situation yesterday, I felt for her. Good acting by DD there. The whole face crumpling into anguish and despair - she really throws herself into the emotional scenes without caring for looks and makeup etc.(although I'm sure there will be a brigade nearby to take care of all that)

Sultan's backstory was powerful. But does that excuse who he is now? Not in my book. He told Padmini about when he committed his first murder! Wonder how many he has committed...

Deepali hit the nail bang on in the precap. Let's see how RK reacts. Talking of Dips, her eye makeup/false eyelashes are getting more and more garish by the day. She needs to tone it down...
@underlined...I agree...she is bound to be tired of this push me pull me antics by RK...his mood swings, his dramatics and his apparrent "I love you but I wont say it' attitiude has to tire her out...here she is ..caught between getting a livlihood and shooing away goons with their own gun, and dealing with her own emotional state, and RK comes with his 'Mujhe peeth nahi dikhate' attitudeLOL
About Sultan...He himself said that this was no justiifciation to all his crimes, he has chosen the road himself...I kind of like that attitude..he owns it up...instead of blaming it on the circumstances...that is where is stands taller...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagopnarsamrithasblacklamboriver123Angeena0-SD-0_charu_

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Srushhh!!!! I just remembered I can discuss the LTL deja vu with  you! haha! Don't the lame-ass "gangster" fights with Bhujang remind you of the unintentionally hilarious fights in LTL? Although ofcourse we had classic villains like Anna there that these Bhujan and all can't match...lol
Oh you just lured me into the temptation I was trying to avoid..the moment Sultan broke the neck of the that random Goon I was reminded of our blind warrior...LOLAnna Dutta fight was more like a tango...LOL ...they were actually making the best of the time they had together for the last time, with their history of loveLOL but that blind man's fight ...in between that lake was absolutely hilarious...so similar to breakneck fight of Sultan and Bhujang's men...and RK's character does remind me a lot of Dutta...In fact I was going to mention yesterday that it is good that RK did not start shouting DHOKA DHOKA right after Madhu went off to colour the bemused gangsterLOL You did see the first confession scene that RK and Madhu had?? boy! that time it was so eerinly similar to those past memories we had...even the venue was the same..Riverside...And RK's house is the same!!!!...it is Dutta's house..same set...They have just glamourized a bit...especially the stairs..warna everything is ditto...

LOL Srush, the LTL inspirations have been heavy since a while anyways since a lot of the same ppl are behind this show too but they've made it MUCH more obvious now with LITERALLY bringing in a gangster trackLOLLOL

RK's character really doesn't remind me of Dutta other than maybe some angsty similarities I guess...Dutta was conflicted and confused...RK is INHERENTLY twisted on a level most desi TV shows characters can't manage...lol

But overall the show does give me snippets of LTL deja vu from time to time...Bittuji is like Baaji-lite with his Chief worship...lol...Dips is some kind of VERY pale version of Kala...haha...and Radhaji is a pendulum like apni fav. pendulum ASLOL

RK's house is the same? Sacchi? Oh but nothing can beat the LTL set...I think IPK waale tried aping the LTL set a bit with the same kinda Buddha paintings/art on the walls.

RK's house set design has STRANGER paintings in the rooms...lol...I do like the staircase/corridor they've painted on the wall behind the main staircase thoughLOL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagobcbs_srkUDEYAngeenaamrithasleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Hi dears,

I made this VM on Rishbala. the song is Kaise bataoon tujhe from the movie 3G..I never heard of the song and the movie before but i loved the song and I think it suited perfectly for Rishbala...

hope you all like it. 

please leave a comment on the thread which I created for this VM.

Charu

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgipnarsbcbs_srkUDEYsweetdearamrithasanastasia21Shazzieblacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@AY, Shruti, it was a pleasure reading your convo on RK...Clap I agree with both of you...however, mere understanding his complexities , by Madhu or us, will not make his behavior excusable..LOL just like we or Padmini may understand the reasons behind Sultan being a gangster but therez a big difference in understanding and accepting..

they should bring a positive change in RK..vaise i never wanted him to change but certain characteristics he has to , for his own good...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoUDEYblacklamboriver123AngeenaamrithasAreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

LOL it disturbs you? But why? I quite like their equation...it doesn't bother me...yes there's a history there and that is why she understands him in some ways...I think she is used very well by the writers to make RK realize some things that he wouldn't listen to from Bittooji or Radhaji.

There IS a DARKNESS in his soul that Dips without really intending to makes him aware of and that is NEEDED.

The best thing about Dips is how her every chaal goes opposite of her intentionsLOL...She thinks she knows RK enough to steer him in a certain direction but the opposite ends up happeningLOL

I wouldn't say RK really OPENS up to her...but he does ACKNOWLEDGE their past...cuz that is the only thing they have in common...and through that aspect, he puts her in her place many times too...

I think Dips knows an ASPECT of RK that is still inside him and she tries to invoke that...but he's moved on from that aspect in many ways too that is why Madhu knows him better now.

I like their equation only bec. their scenes are fun to watch..and the way RK brushes her off, I like it...I like dips also, individually..but what disturbs me is that Dips can manipulate RK , in a way that probably nobody does Ouch although most of the time, her chaal goes opposite as you said , but RK has not been successful in maintaining a safe distance from her...now he very well knows her intentions but still listens to her , i dun like it...she is aware of his weaknesses since she knows him from a long time .. RK has been lucky so far that dips proved to be harmless LOL yes, Madhu knows him better but Dips chapter needs to be closed..abhi i'm not worried since Madhu is the only one who can put dips in her place DancingI dun care it's dips or anyone who puts sense in RK LOL but i'll be happier if he realizes it himself Ouch that much intelligent he is..does he need to be shown a mirror? idiot Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuhansa22river123AngeenaAreYaar

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blacklambo

For S, I am guessing it is probably uttered as a reminder of the place that RK occupies in MB's heart. S has only heard RK's side of the story but not MB's yet.

Interesting how they haven't shown Sultan even THINKING about RK's side of the story yet, no? Guess he's been too busy listening to Madhu's bhaashans and playing Khoon ki Holi with Bhujang to manage to remember that fateful night with RK?

Yet, it plays into Sultan's actions. In the Holi episode, he backs off coz of RK and later to carry Aryan inside.  I doubt he would have been a mere bystander had it been somebody else.  He probably does remember that night and knows that RK would not harm MB physically.  I quite liked how he turned his back but continued to hover around just in case MB might call out for help.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuhansa22river123AngeenaAnanya05_charu_AreYaar

Go to top