Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013 (Page 11)

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I really liked the RK and Madhu scene today Embarrassed

She directly asks him why does it bother him so much about how she's doing, etc. And I thought it would stop there, but it didn't Shocked

Madhu was roaring, and RK was just standing there numb with no proper answer to give. Star At that one point when she was holding onto his collar, I felt she was waiting for him to confess his love. There seemed to be a tinge of hope in her at that moment. But of course, RK still has time before he confesses and it just crushed that hope once again.

However, I thought there was progress in their relationship. Forget about RK getting jealous. Madhu just needs to keep questioning him like this and it would actually force him to think about what he's doing and why he's doing it LOL But I guess writers needed something to instigate RK (i.e. Sultan).

I didn't like the male version of Hum The Deewane today. It felt like every single note was dragged and that really annoyed me.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYamrithasMFarah13blacklamboriver123Angeenaarmummy__VJ__0-SD-0sree.gattuAnanya05_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by AreYaar

As seen previously also, it hardly takes Madhu the blink of an eye to land up at Sultan's place...lol...so now that he's leaving, she'll go visit him on and off I guess.

@AreYaar: Would it be so easy for her, if she is back in RK mansion? RK surely won't approve of this nonsense and would hit the roof. And if she sneaks out under his nose to meet Sultan, it would be very distasteful for viewers like me.

LOL I'm just going by previous examples...Remains to be seen what they show...but I don't think Sultan is going anywhere...that issue has hardly been resolved...it will continue to be an issue for RK-Madhu to fight over...Madhu's involvement with Sultan-Aryan...and the promise will probably cement that further...now Madhu has another license to always go to them...she has to keep her promise...that's how they'll justify it.

*Edit: LOL I'd be quite happy if the Sultan chapter is put on the backburner for now...but I'm not raising my expectations...brace for the worst I sayLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 06 April 2013 at 3:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYblacklamboamrithasriver123Angeenacardio21Ananya05_charu_fairy_talesleelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Plaintive cry from an avid reader of this thread:  

Its really hard to read the kaleidoscope of bolded colored font in posts and responses to posts (the combos of green/red/blue, pink/green/blue etc. etc. ) Everyone is making such interesting points that I'd hate to miss, can I humbly request that the usage of bolded color font be reduced or eliminated in posts?  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYblacklamboAngeenaamrithasarmummy0-SD-0Ananya05_charu_Fortitude

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

I just thought of a couple of things that I didn't pick on right away when I first watched the episode:

• Sultan tells Madhu that's he's never said Alvida - only heard it.  Wonder what the backstory to that is.  Wife maybe?  Well, I guess we'll know soon enough...

• Sultan asking Madhu to take care of his child was pretty significant from a pure emotional angle.  

I'm going to use my personal example to illustrate: as a parent, sometimes in a melancholic moment I wonder, whats going to happen to my child if something happens to both my husband and me.   It something that makes me very emotional, and I (we) have spent a lot of time thinking about who would be best suited to bring up our child - and even though we are part of a close family, it was not a simple answer.  The person we chose now has an additional sense of responsibility, and its added an additional depth and dimension to our relationship.  

Thats why I thought that choosing Madhu to be the one to entrust his child to was a huge step for Sultan - and does create an enormous enduring connection between the two (Sultan-Madhu)  - whether or not the situation arises where she actually has to take Aryan.

On a lighter note - loved the Thomas the Tank engine t-shirt on Aryan.  Totally cute. 

And finally, did enjoy seeing Madhu's role in the interaction with RK - nice pushing and grabbing the collar.  Way to go!

Edited by river123 - 06 April 2013 at 5:06pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYblacklamboMFarah13Angeenacardio21Ananya050-SD-0_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Is Madhu's RK radar off again? LOL when she thought it was Sultan behind her, it turned out to be RK...when she thought it would be RK, it turned out to be Sultan...any significance or symbolism they might have been trying to go for here?LOL 

For RK, it was uttered as a reminder that S is a part of MB's life. RK needs to continue in his mistaken belief so that he does not get smug or backtracks on the redemption path.

For S, I am guessing it is probably uttered as a reminder of the place that RK occupies in MB's heart. S has only heard RK's side of the story but not MB's yet.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYamrithasriver123AngeenaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ananya05

@AreYaar: Would it be so easy for her, if she is back in RK mansion? RK surely won't approve of this nonsense and would hit the roof. And if she sneaks out under his nose to meet Sultan, it would be very distasteful for viewers like me.

LOL I'm just going by previous examples...Remains to be seen what they show...but I don't think Sultan is going anywhere...that issue has hardly been resolved...it will continue to be an issue for RK-Madhu to fight over...Madhu's involvement with Sultan-Aryan...and the promise will probably cement that further...now Madhu has another license to always go to them...she has to keep her promise...that's how they'll justify it.

*Edit: LOL I'd be quite happy if the Sultan chapter is put on the backburner for now...but I'm not raising my expectations...brace for the worst I sayLOL

[/QUOTE]
@AR - Agree that S won't be gone for long and this is what I was expressing as well. He stated in the episode today that he does not know how to say "alvida" and has merely heard of the term.  If he is not saying goodbye and has the promise for Aryan's future, he will somehow be connected with the main leads. My speculation is based on the fact that if Aryan is shown to leave, S will not be there as well since the focus is now going to shift to RK doing something to bring Madhu to his Mansion.  Of course, who is to say that Aryan won't fall sick again and S is forced to bring MB back.

@Ananya05 - Madhu might not need to sneak out because as you rightly suspect it won't be easy for her in RK Mansion.  Moreover, S changes his hideout very frequently and stays on the move. The dangers of bringing Madhu to their hideout will endanger their and her life, now that Bhujang has seen Madhu.

Edit -
To answer your other question, I have no doubt that both RK & Madhu are aware of their feelings.  Infact, Madhu is aware of RK's feelings toward her and RK too is aware of Madhu's feelings toward him.  I see RK either bluffing his way or avoiding questions that need to answered.  If we are to expect the unexpected, there is something more deeper than what has been shown so far.  Maybe another twist will explain this.

Edited by blacklambo - 06 April 2013 at 7:19pm

shanmanjuarmummyAngeenaamrithasAnanya05sree.gattu_charu_leelaa9AreYaar

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

[QUOTE=Ananya05]

@AR - Agree that S won't be gone for long and this is what I was expressing as well. He stated in the episode today that he does not know how to say "alvida" and has merely heard of the term.  If he is not saying goodbye and has the promise for Aryan's future, he will somehow be connected with the main leads. 

Doesn't he eventually say Alvida to her?  After the money part, he says that he only came to say Alvida, and then turns around and say "Tho.. Alvida."    Of course, he's not going to disappear (maybe they'll give a small break), and I do agree that he will be connected to Madhu/RK.

Edited by river123 - 06 April 2013 at 7:08pm

shanmanjuUDEYblacklamboAngeenaamrithasAnanya05_charu_Fortitudeleelaa9

madmadona IF-Rockerz
madmadona
madmadona

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
rishabala scene was superbClap
liked madhu's outburstTongue she made him speechlessLOL
loved the way rk goes away from there & then just came back to tell about friday posterROFL he is just unbelievableLOLROFL
he realized his love for madhu but scared to admit it
well today he almost ready to spit it out then stopped himself
loved rishabalaEmbarrassed
feel bad for sultan kaka & aryan
it would be better if sultan's wife comes back to them again & live a normal life like others
for how many days they will run away from all these

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasblacklamboAngeenaAnanya05sree.gattu_charu_leelaa9

Go to top