Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blacklambo

@Srushti  - Enjoyed reading your thoughts.
"he actually treats his life as a stage and behaves like the ultimate hero of the same" 
True that...RK himself admits to the drama being an integral part of his life.  In an earlier episode, he tells MB that he can leave everything but this drama when asking her to leave everything and go away with him.

Hey yaara..May I know your name please..and RK is RK...I wrote a long time back so am copy pasting from another thread...
that RK being a character of having basic human vices, and unabashedly displaying the same, he relishes...

And isnt it very peculiar that he is always on stage...reciting dialouges, giving filmy touch to everything..it is almost like a teenage girl, who is lost in a world of her own...because she fears the reality...RK is the same...he so dislikes the reality that he always seems to stay in that world...a world which adores him...a world where he is second to nobody...a world which raves about him and craves him as nowhere else...

he carries this world along with him..even when he is amongst the people who are sure to give him a reality shock and bring him down to the world where he is unloved, and neglected...and it is actually amazing that he has chosen the best candidate of that world...a world which wants to remain oblivious to him..and want full attention to him...Ironic isn't it...??

his love for the theatre or rather theatrics is something intrinsic...just like his junoon for Madhubala..he cannot separate them from himself without destroying himself...

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zorica

@ to all,

Girls, just to let you know that I will not make more posters.
I'm tired, and I have no motivation.
Thank you for the pleasant company, see you. 😊

@ Shri,
Once again, thank you for your hospitality!

Sincerely,
Zorica

After a day's thinking...πŸ˜ƒ

Zorica,

Did you see the movie "Assasins".  Julianne Moore says "No more Good Byes" to Antonio Bandreas. Classic dialogue and shootout starts.

So when you talk like that I will be the Julianne Moore and will say, No more Good Bye.  You are gonna stay here with us, even if you do not make posters.  

When the episode is unimpressive, how can it inspire an artist to create something out of it ? So don't worry. Just take rest. Instead, talk and scold people here πŸ˜† to correct their thinking.

I can't remember Saturday's episode too clearly now. I have lot going on in my mind that I am not as energetic as before and eod summaries are more like...I am trying to know what's going on in EDT and what kind of US we are all here.

Anyways...so what was Sultan saying..."Alvida kehne aaya hoon ..."  Have come to say Good Bye. So tell me...are you being inspired by him to say "Good bye" to us.  But then my dear...where is your solicitation like Sultan...the promise that we shall have to help you, become handy to you when needed ? 

Tell Tell ??!!!!!!

So here's me...No Good Byes. The MEIEJ story is a mess now, The CVs don't know what they have to do. First they take RK down. Then they take Madhu down. Now they take Sultan and Bhujang down.  No one is in their character.

The Superstar who seldom looks a Superstar. 
The Chawlgirl who seldom looks a simple girl.
The Gangsters who seldom look gangsters.

The CVs have effectively on Friday declared themselves as Mad, Stupid for creating the drama as they ran out of all ideas.

But what still holds us together in this madness is...

our mad love for the show
the chemistry between various characters
the chemistry between the virtual people on this EDT

For ex: I am this 39 year old with no children...very easily I can become a Madhubala and try to fixiate on Aryan...so I may try to become the unofficial parent to many...and hence my tone in this thread is like exercising that...which I know is not right and also my fight to get away from it.
But somewhere...it looks very callous if we left friends just like that. That's like being totally inhuman.  Sometimes, we can just be silent and hanging on. Right ?

Anyways...for past one week, I had this scary thought that I might be causing distress to you with my varying thoughts which were becoming emotionally unacceptable to you, though the same thoughts could be correct as well.   

But now, I have come out of my fear zone and am ready to say that, it hurt me to know that I might be causing distress to you emotionally, but it also equally hurt me to see that you hardly read any of my posts, that you were going away from me, it hurt me too and I was teaching myself to accept that as a fact.

There I said it.  And now I think...all that tension is diffused between us...like balloon bursting ...and with that sound...we can just laugh. πŸ˜†.  So here's to our rift in ideologies and here's to our emotional hurt.. πŸ‘πŸΌ  I am still okay with sitting besides you and watching the show...if you mean to watch it.  I won't mind what you think and same way you don't have to mind what I think. But lets just keep an eye on each other.  Okay ? I solicit that from you like Sultan solicited.  Are you giving me your hand ?

P.S: I am deliberately making it public...because you don't talk...so I am talking πŸ˜†

Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shri,

Girls will think that I am your best friend, and will be jealous! πŸ˜‰
Or you need me because I'm older than you, so you think I am wiser? πŸ˜†

With this message, once again you show me your strong intellect!
As you know, you have great power and persuasion.

I like the sound of that balloon, I also feel relief. I just do not know why this conversation in public? In a private message, I told you something more intimate, and here I have to choose my words.
You and me have not changed, but the circumstances have changed.
There's a lot of new girls who might not care, or do not understand our conversation.

You gave me your hand, I accept.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite a girl who is also your friend, to come on ED thread.

@Priya,
this is an invitation to you! When you wanted to, it would be nice if you come. I read your analysis with pleasure!

p.s. Who says that I'm not talking. I'm talking, but rarely! πŸ˜‰
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

shri & zorica...

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

shri & zorica...

That's just beautiful summation. πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

No worries. Nothing happened.  All is well.  Only thing that is not going to be here for some days is Zorica's Poster Section.  

Btw...thank you for those posters on my independent post in Main forum.. My supposed expressions versus actual expressions when ceiling problems happened and I still watched the movie.  It was very cute.  Damn Cute.   Btw...my surname is Gaddam...so you know how the boys here in office used to twist my name...they used to say...Goddamn  !!!!! πŸ˜†  And one could go on with that...

undisclosed thumbnail

ok shri...then i'll get beck to what I was doing...

zorica...will miss your posters!!!...and still..

shri...you give them too much credit as being creative...they just couldn't pronounce it right...

Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you!
How I envy you for your cheerful spirit! And normally I'm not enviable!
This is for you!

@ Angeena
Thank you! 😊

undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorica

Thank you!
How I envy you for your cheerful spirit! And normally I'm not enviable!
This is for you!

@ Angeena
Thank you! 😊

awww thanks zorica...and he he he that tickels😳
0-SD-0 thumbnail

ok shri...then i'll get beck to what I was doing...

shri...you give them too much credit as being creative...they just couldn't pronounce it right...

Syl,

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Lovely. 

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Zorica - I am actually touched by your response that you loved my reviewsπŸ€—. I will truly miss your posters because there were days I find no time to watch the episode and would just read WU and gaze at your posters. I understand your decision to not to do the posters and I respect that. If I ever feel up and about to do my analysis/review of the episode I will let you know. For now, I am just drained of energy to come to the forum due to my lack of interest over the recent turn of events with the characters in the show and also too much work .

Thanks for the PM and if you didn't I would not have known about your post and your lovely invite πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by kt25 - 11 years ago