Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: river123

I just thought of a couple of things that I didn't pick on right away when I first watched the episode:

• Sultan tells Madhu that's he's never said Alvida - only heard it.  Wonder what the backstory to that is.  Wife maybe?  Well, I guess we'll know soon enough...

• Sultan asking Madhu to take care of his child was pretty significant from a pure emotional angle.  

I'm going to use my personal example to illustrate: as a parent, sometimes in a melancholic moment I wonder, whats going to happen to my child if something happens to both my husband and me.   It something that makes me very emotional, and I (we) have spent a lot of time thinking about who would be best suited to bring up our child - and even though we are part of a close family, it was not a simple answer.  The person we chose now has an additional sense of responsibility, and its added an additional depth and dimension to our relationship.  

Thats why I thought that choosing Madhu to be the one to entrust his child to was a huge step for Sultan - and does create an enormous enduring connection between the two (Sultan-Madhu)  - whether or not the situation arises where she actually has to take Aryan.

On a lighter note - loved the Thomas the Tank engine t-shirt on Aryan.  Totally cute. 

And finally, did enjoy seeing Madhu's role in the interaction with RK - nice pushing and grabbing the collar.  Way to go!

@bold lol.. I have always noticed that even though RK is borderline emotionally abusive; between the two Madhu is the one who is physically abusive. First the 4 slaps.. Then after the confession, the needle scene, and the umpteen times she pushed him lovingly was quite forceful.. 😛After the love test revelation, RK almost had battered baby syndrome;  then the 5th slap and the pushing/pulling ; and today the way she pounced on him.. Loved it.. Atta girl!!

AreYaar thumbnail

For RK, it was uttered as a reminder that S is a part of MB's life. RK needs to continue in his mistaken belief so that he does not get smug or backtracks on the redemption path.

For S, I am guessing it is probably uttered as a reminder of the place that RK occupies in MB's heart. S has only heard RK's side of the story but not MB's yet.

Interesting how they haven't shown Sultan even THINKING about RK's side of the story yet, no? Guess he's been too busy listening to Madhu's bhaashans and playing Khoon ki Holi with Bhujang to manage to remember that fateful night with RK?

LOL and bechara RK...he doesn't have a moment's rest constantly haunted by nightmares of Sultan's eyes😆😆

I just watched today's RK-Madhu scene again...and I hadn't realized before but there was a VERY significant bit from RK in the very end where he says, "Bas itna jaanta hoon Madhu ki main tumse..."...then a long pause and he just hurriedly says, "Nahin Madhu...Nahin" and flees...

We can keep on speculating how close to a confession he was there before he chickened out😆😆
Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmadona

sultan's wife, is she alive?
anybody knows?

Well, he did the shraddh ceremony for her, so presumably she is dead.  Although can't say for sure - just in case there is a twist...
AreYaar thumbnail
Srushhh!!!! I just remembered I can discuss the LTL deja vu with  you! haha! Don't the lame-ass "gangster" fights with Bhujang remind you of the unintentionally hilarious fights in LTL? Although ofcourse we had classic villains like Anna there that these Bhujan and all can't match...lol
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Paisa vasool epi, much better than Friday's.

He knows he wants her by his side, but doesn't know why. That is a big progression for RK. He'll get there eventually, but will it be too late for her? 

She seemed just so tired of the whole situation yesterday, I felt for her. Good acting by DD there. The whole face crumpling into anguish and despair - she really throws herself into the emotional scenes without caring for looks and makeup etc.(although I'm sure there will be a brigade nearby to take care of all that)

Sultan's backstory was powerful. But does that excuse who he is now? Not in my book. He told Padmini about when he committed his first murder! Wonder how many he has committed...

Deepali hit the nail bang on in the precap. Let's see how RK reacts. Talking of Dips, her eye makeup/false eyelashes are getting more and more garish by the day. She needs to tone it down...
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I just watched today's RK-Madhu scene again...and I hadn't realized before but there was a VERY significant bit from RK in the very end where he says, "Bas itna jaanta hoon Madhu ki main tumse..."...then a long pause and he just hurriedly says, "Nahin Madhu...Nahin" and flees...

We can keep on speculating how close to a confession he was there before he chickened out😆😆

I thought here it comes, here it comes ... and was saying 'Go for it, Rishabh' blurt it out  ...but he fled ... I knew it wouldn't happen so soon. 😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Srushhh!!!! I just remembered I can discuss the LTL deja vu with  you! haha! Don't the lame-ass "gangster" fights with Bhujang remind you of the unintentionally hilarious fights in LTL? Although ofcourse we had classic villains like Anna there that these Bhujan and all can't match...lol

Oh you just lured me into the temptation I was trying to avoid..the moment Sultan broke the neck of the that random Goon I was reminded of our blind warrior...😆Anna Dutta fight was more like a tango...😆 ...they were actually making the best of the time they had together for the last time, with their history of love😆 but that blind man's fight ...in between that lake was absolutely hilarious...so similar to breakneck fight of Sultan and Bhujang's men...and RK's character does remind me a lot of Dutta...In fact I was going to mention yesterday that it is good that RK did not start shouting DHOKA DHOKA right after Madhu went off to colour the bemused gangster😆 You did see the first confession scene that RK and Madhu had?? boy! that time it was so eerinly similar to those past memories we had...even the venue was the same..Riverside...And RK's house is the same!!!!...it is Dutta's house..same set...They have just glamourized a bit...especially the stairs..warna everything is ditto...
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pnars

Paisa vasool epi, much better than Friday's.

He knows he wants her by his side, but doesn't know why. That is a big progression for RK. He'll get there eventually, but will it be too late for her?

She seemed just so tired of the whole situation yesterday, I felt for her. Good acting by DD there. The whole face crumpling into anguish and despair - she really throws herself into the emotional scenes without caring for looks and makeup etc.(although I'm sure there will be a brigade nearby to take care of all that)

Sultan's backstory was powerful. But does that excuse who he is now? Not in my book. He told Padmini about when he committed his first murder! Wonder how many he has committed...

Deepali hit the nail bang on in the precap. Let's see how RK reacts. Talking of Dips, her eye makeup/false eyelashes are getting more and more garish by the day. She needs to tone it down...

@underlined...I agree...she is bound to be tired of this push me pull me antics by RK...his mood swings, his dramatics and his apparrent "I love you but I wont say it' attitiude has to tire her out...here she is ..caught between getting a livlihood and shooing away goons with their own gun, and dealing with her own emotional state, and RK comes with his 'Mujhe peeth nahi dikhate' attitude😆
About Sultan...He himself said that this was no justiifciation to all his crimes, he has chosen the road himself...I kind of like that attitude..he owns it up...instead of blaming it on the circumstances...that is where is stands taller...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oh you just lured me into the temptation I was trying to avoid..the moment Sultan broke the neck of the that random Goon I was reminded of our blind warrior...😆Anna Dutta fight was more like a tango...😆 ...they were actually making the best of the time they had together for the last time, with their history of love😆 but that blind man's fight ...in between that lake was absolutely hilarious...so similar to breakneck fight of Sultan and Bhujang's men...and RK's character does remind me a lot of Dutta...In fact I was going to mention yesterday that it is good that RK did not start shouting DHOKA DHOKA right after Madhu went off to colour the bemused gangster😆 You did see the first confession scene that RK and Madhu had?? boy! that time it was so eerinly similar to those past memories we had...even the venue was the same..Riverside...And RK's house is the same!!!!...it is Dutta's house..same set...They have just glamourized a bit...especially the stairs..warna everything is ditto...

LOL Srush, the LTL inspirations have been heavy since a while anyways since a lot of the same ppl are behind this show too but they've made it MUCH more obvious now with LITERALLY bringing in a gangster track😆😆

RK's character really doesn't remind me of Dutta other than maybe some angsty similarities I guess...Dutta was conflicted and confused...RK is INHERENTLY twisted on a level most desi TV shows characters can't manage...lol

But overall the show does give me snippets of LTL deja vu from time to time...Bittuji is like Baaji-lite with his Chief worship...lol...Dips is some kind of VERY pale version of Kala...haha...and Radhaji is a pendulum like apni fav. pendulum AS😆

RK's house is the same? Sacchi? Oh but nothing can beat the LTL set...I think IPK waale tried aping the LTL set a bit with the same kinda Buddha paintings/art on the walls.

RK's house set design has STRANGER paintings in the rooms...lol...I do like the staircase/corridor they've painted on the wall behind the main staircase though😆...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi dears,

I made this VM on Rishbala. the song is Kaise bataoon tujhe from the movie 3G..I never heard of the song and the movie before but i loved the song and I think it suited perfectly for Rishbala...

hope you all like it. 

please leave a comment on the thread which I created for this VM.

Charu