Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Episode 239 Discussion: 6th April 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? Wink. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRed_Opiumvaani21Meenahleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Episode 239 Discussion - EOD Summary

Of Stories, Invitations, Reality Checks, Questions, Retorts and Solicitations -Sultan's back-story to Padmini, RK to Madhu-I am not a Poster to be replaced. Madhu to RK- I am not a Price Tag to be bought. Sultan's Solicitation of Madhu to be Aryan's caretaker.

Events of the episode
  1. Sultan tells Padmini that they are leaving. He narrates to Padmini as to how he became the gangster, telling the major event of how he was kidnapped and his mother shot and dead when he was 8 yrs old. He tells Padmini why it is important to be powerful in this world...to survive and also that world's conventional methods don't suit him and so he chose gangster life. Sultan does not narrate anything about his wife or Aryan's birth to Padmini. Padmini is softened and impressed by Sultan's story. She gives an invitation to Sultan that he can drop Aryan at their place whenever Aryan or Sultan wish.
  2. RK comes to Chawl and catches hold of Madhu, enquires how she is doing as he heard that there was a shootout there in chawl. Madhu refuses to talk to him, divulge him anything. As they talk and emotions rise in anger at each other, Madhu pounces on him as to why he is not leaving her alone, why he is not letting her move on, why he cannot see her with anyone else, why he had wanted to apply color on her. RK is flustered, scared at Madhu's avatar, wants to say something and yet cannot say and retreats from the scene in haste all flustered. In few minutes he returns to tell her that he is not a Poster to be replaced that she has earlier shown him as his reality. Madhu retorts to RK, that she is not a Price Tag to be bought and shown off as property.  RK leaves.
  3. Sultan returns and calls Madhu. He starts telling Madhu he came to say good bye as they are leaving. He thanks her for her hospitality and then narrates dangers of his life and solicits Madhu to be Aryan's caretaker in the event he dies.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, Charu, AreYaar, ennishet, SD
Page 2 - AreYaar, Soundarya22
Page 3 - Nishi.Singh, Red_Opium,  ennishet, amrithas 
Page 4 - CHAKKU_DAAYAN, river123, Red_Opium, MarathiMulgi
Page 5 - Srushti, i-me-myself, zoya_naziya, AreYaar, SD
Page 7 - Srushti, Red_Opium, SD, AreYaar
Page 8 - anastasia21, Ananya05
Page 10 - blacklambo, AreYaar
Page 11 - supercool3, river123, blacklambo, madmadona
Page 12 - cardio21, pnars

*****AreYaar and Srushti seem to be friends meeting up after a long time and they had long conversations throughout from page 5 to Page 12 ****

Syl's Pictorial Commentary
Originally posted by undisclosed

the theme of the epi...

Look behind you.

SD : Excellent !!!! So many times it keeps happening LOL

Zorica's Poster Section 
Zorica is taking a break from making posters as she is not feeling motivated enough.
Page - 5, 15

Charu's VM thread

Soundarya's Media Hunt
An article on Salman Khan in META...on whom this RK character is based...we have a lot of discussions on RK, I know, but this article is the seed of the character, so read on, purely as an interesting article...

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 08 April 2013 at 9:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgivaani21river123anastasia21_charu_

Angeena IF-Dazzler
Angeena
Angeena

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Shoot out going on and chawlwaasi's didn't call the police? I guess they didn't want to incur the wrath of either Bhujang or Sultan by making it a police matter.

Sultan's story. He is a man at peace with his past. He values strength over everything else as long as it is used for others, rather than lorded over them. He is neither monster, nor angel rather he is a human who makes mistakes. Actually like him today. Not because of his sob story, but because he accepted his past, the good, the bad and the ugly. He is unapologetic about it. raised eyebrows

And Padmini .. she has begun to like him. Any problems in SulBala are removed from that front I see. sighAryan is welcome anytime. Well he always was, now the only difference is that Padmini won't argue with Madhu about it.

RK and Madhu's confrontation started in anger and ended in anger after travelling into hope, uncertainty, disappointment, frustration and sadness in between. RK made check but Madhu made checkmate. RK got relief from this. His hatred for Madhu is his love, his goal was to break her.

Sheh meri .. maath teri
Mujhe isse sukoon mila
Nafrat hi teri .. meri .. chahat thi
Tujhe todna tha maksat mera
Fir kyun har pal bechaini hai
Kyun nahin chahate puri hain
Hai adhuri khushiyan
Mera rom rom kyun jala
Hum the deewaane .. tere deewaane.

(P.S.  AR's previous show was namded Chal - Sheh aur Maath.)

Madhu's tears made an appearance and so did RK's confusion. I liked that he didn't bother to give some stupid reason to cover up for his ego. He didn't know and he said that. There was no beating about the bush. Madhu's questions were spot on today. applause  RK just ran away too frightened of the answers. hee hee And Madhu is so sad that he still doesn't realize his feelings, his reasons. Her tears are made of sadness mixed with frustration. But she covers it up with an excellent mask of "moving on". star 

Good thing - The poster was shown but without the title.
Also, this is the same day as Holi. Wow! The bodies were taken care of really fast.

And Sultan returns to tell Madhu that he is leaving. She is distraught and upset that Aryan will be leaving her. Sultan then makes her promise to look after Aryan in his absence or demise. Pragmatic and practical. There was nothing other than a simple conversation today. Rather liked it. Sultan seemed like he was closing down this chapter in his life, and was glad that he had whatever time he did in the chawl living the simple life.

That precap. Well, some people had asked what makes RK and Dipai different when the revenge drama was carried out. Now we will find out RK ki zubbani.

Edited by Angeena - 06 April 2013 at 1:34pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuShadesofGraysnowy72UDEYbcbs_srkRed_Opiumvaani21prema_kssweetdearKayanastasia21MFarah13amrithasarmummyhansa22blacklamboriver123Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziyamadmadonaMeenah-Srushti-PiyatrixFortitude_charu_ennishetBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
I'm confused what the CV's r trying to show..sometimes i miss the bewakoofpanti bec. i miss laughing over it Big smile for the laughs today, I'll read the EOD summary for 5th April ROFL

anyhow, Bittuji telling RK about the shootout and he rushed to the chawl...so typical RK...main nahi jaanta , mujhe nahi pata main kyun aaya, main phir se kyun aaya, he doesn't have any reply to Madhu or RAdha's question or may be he knows and it's a scary thought to have fallen in love with Madhu LOL...today also, his scene with Madhu stood out .. they provided the much needed clarity to the thought process of these two...Clap

He came to the chawl and the confrontation followed...i must say , this one was the lousiest version of hum hai deewane Sleepy Thanks Angeena for penning down the lyrics, i wouldn't have understood it otherwise..real good dialogues from both ends...Madhu wants him to come out with his feelings but he does not...but she understands and is ready to wait..I always said she was confident of their love...RK going out and coming back was funny ROFL Did he come back to tell her that he's not a poster who changes every friday? can someone plz elaborate on it , if it had a meaning? 

Sultan's sob story about this past came out today Sleepy wasn't it similar to Yadon ki baarat? LOL so filmi...Padmini was moved to tears Cry He's not apologetic about his past or his profession...Clap he was right, to survive in this world, you need power..it's misused quite often (if it referred to RK) ...that dialogue about "power should not be used on people but against them " , whatever, was good..Clap intelligent writing Mr RSBig smile His scene with Madhu was also good...Will he come back or no? 
Confused

Precap, What r they upto, the CV's? RK's realization through DIPALI? Dead I didn't get good vibes from that scene..however , i'll wait till monday  bec. Dipali ne kuch toh theek bola..dono dhokebaaz hai LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 06 April 2013 at 10:08am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkpnarsUDEYsnowy72Red_Opiumsweetdearprema_ksKayMikolingamvaani21anastasia21armummyMFarah13amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05madmadonazoya_naziya-anoshka-0-SD-0PiyatrixFortitudesusan7MeenahennishetBefikreleelaa9AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I liked the RK-Madhu scene...very good back and forth...the shifts...pehle he's the aggressor pursuing her and then she turns back and starts confronting him so he backs down...lol...once again the power play personified b/w them.

RK ki saara hawaa do minute mein nikal gayi when Madhu started asking WHY...otherwise he was busy doing his "I'm God" dialogue-baazi...haha...but it was so apt for their dynamic...he's confused and too TERRIFIED of being vulnerable enough to admit the truth. That fear was obvious in his eyes today...it is too much for him to come to terms with...so he pushes her hands away cuz he can't DEAL.

The scene was good otherwise but that bit with him randomly coming back was VERY clunkily done...lol

Sultan got TONS of backstory today, haan? LOL...Avinesh acted quite well in that bit...Padmini looks ready to crown him her son-in-law abhi...haha

I did like his Power waala dialogue...infact I think that is one thing Madhu CAN learn from him...the importance of POWER...cuz that way she might consider becoming powerful enough in society  to confront RK on his own turf.

I'm not sure where the story is going though...today's epi was confusing.

Loved the precap though...Deepali telling RK some home truths that he deffo needs to hear...hopefully it will make him THINK.

Edited by AreYaar - 06 April 2013 at 9:55am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYsnowy72Red_OpiumMikolingamsweetdearKayprema_ksamrithasMFarah13hansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaAnanya05madmadonazoya_naziya-anoshka-0-SD-0MeenahPiyatrix_charu_ennishetleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I did like his Power waala dialogue...infact I think that is one thing Madhu CAN learn from him...the importance of POWER...cuz that way she might consider becoming powerful enough in society  to confront RK on his own turf.

yes, that was one very good dialogue Clap it's for Madhu and RK both..RK should learn to not misuse his power ..RK's power is his ego...Madhu's power is in her resilience..she's powerful emotionally & mentally...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagobcbs_srkUDEYsnowy72Red_OpiumMikolingamhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaMFarah13amrithasarmummy-anoshka-zoya_naziyamadmadonaMeenahennishetPiyatrixBefikreleelaa9AreYaar

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
RK rushing over to the chawl on getting the news of shootout from Bittuji and the scene with Madhu was great. The 'Hum Hai Deewane' song was horrible; did they change the singer? Ermm Hope it isn't ever repeated or I'll run for some earmuffs. Loved the RK-Madhu scene where Madhu questions him why does it matter whether she lives or dies. Glycerine makes an appearance, and since the last few episodes and passes on the contagion to RK, albeit in moderation as tears don't make a track across the face. RK unable to answer Madhu's questions stomps off only to return LOL

The ROFL moment of the day was when RK returned back just to say that he isn't a poster which gets changed every Friday. I had expected something better and was left Shocked

The Sultan-Padmini scene was nice, gives a peek into Sultan's past. Sultan asking Madhu to take care of Aryan should something happen to him seemed sensible. The threesome are gone for the time being, but they're most likely to make an appearance soon. Padmini's statement that Aryan is most welcome in the Malik household is sure to bring him back sooner or later.

Precap: Dipali finding a common trait between her and RK which is betrayal as both betrayed the person who loved them. Will her question act as a catalyst in bringing about Rishbala together or at least spur RK to bring Madhu to RK Mansion? Got to see on Monday.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoUDEYvaani21MikolingamKayhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaarmummyamrithasMFarah13-anoshka-0-SD-0zoya_naziyamadmadonaMeenah_charu_FortitudePiyatrixEvIlNeSs_RoCkZleelaa9AreYaar

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Everytime Rishabh Kundra comes back to Madhubala, she should ask those basic questions of why he came back (when he himself left her) until she gets the answer.

She should keep on bugging him until she gets what she wants to hear from him.  Isn't that the reason why she is not completely breaking up with him ?  !!!  Liked her pouncing on him. Clap Clap Previously when she pounced on him like this was during Test of Love revelation. LOL LOL  God!!! How he looks ...TOTAL SCARED MOUSE when she becomes ANGRY like that.   

See that's why I love to look at the lion-lioness fight videos.  Madhu looks like a lioness when she pounces on the bigger sized lion which is powerless before the more agile and supple lioness.

Back to being serious. Madhu should not stop or relent until she gets her answers. And let RK keep bouncing back even in his defeat. He doesn't know that he loves her. She knows that he loves her and does not even realize. Poor MB. She is listless...losing the right to wait for him, willing to wait for him to realize but cannot wait for him and therefore that much extra effort to move on.  See that's why girl, I am asking you, initiate separation or atleast these kind of fights, the man is going to realize faster than you would think.  Don't wait for him to come to you. Make him come back to you and answer all your questions.  But even before you do something, he came to you, that itself tell you, that you were right in loving him and not wrong. So feel good girl...deep in your conscious...that you were right.

Chalo...that was them.

And now Sultan. 
It was half his time as well with his story over the episode airtime. All facts about him. He solicits Madhu to be Aryan's caretaker in the event of his death. I can write this part better in the EOD Summary as they are only facts of his life and there is nothing to analyse there.

ETA: Added this part to 4th para starting with Back to being serious.
But even before you do something, he came to you, that itself tell you, that you were right in loving him and not wrong. So feel good girl...deep in your conscious...that you were right.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 06 April 2013 at 10:34am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjujinaneRed_OpiumUDEYsnowy72dramagobcbs_srkpnarsKaydesigrl414sweetdearvaani21Mikolingamhansa22blacklamboriver123AngeenaamrithasarmummyNeutral_MonaMFarah13Ananya05madmadonazoya_naziyasusan7Meenahennishetfairy_talesFortitudePiyatrix_charu_EvIlNeSs_RoCkZDimaagKaKeedaleelaa9AreYaar

Go to top