Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Highlight of the episode: Divorce of ganga (Page 2)

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aakanksha_7

Originally posted by redapple1

The lawyer was asking are you sure you don't want to give your marriage another chance? Her lines " you can't compromise with a rakshash."Thumbs Up
Without even thinking or crying she just took the pen and signed. This is so different than what we saw when Anandi was signing.

bcoz RS was al tym bad guy...but jagya was nt negatv..he nevr physicaly assaulted her...they had a grt bond earlier ...but tym changed ...so to take such decision fr d one wt whom u shared a gud relatn is vry difficult

I so wanted Anandi to sign the papers confidently on that day when Jagya had asked for his share in the property. But that day I was disappointed. Now she is all happy, that is all it matters. Looking forward to see Anandi progress in career in Udaipur.
I am glad Ganga being a village girl took the bold step.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanu_bMisseshasamvi.vidya0000jyothiramKiranlovSritiSuchi-

sg_rai2003 Groupbie
sg_rai2003
sg_rai2003

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
but this time next week we will see separate holi celebrations both in KB and Badi haveli

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramSuchi-

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Loved Ganga today she was lyk tigress. bang on performence by Sriti. Precape was also intresting. Jagya Ganga friendship is going great. Hope now they move the story nicely.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24vidya0000jyothiramMisseshaLibra123Suchi-

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramMisseshavidya0000ShinyaSuchi-

dinki24 Senior Member
dinki24
dinki24

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ganga was awesome today...loved her attitude Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payali09ShinyaLibra123Suchi-

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samvi.

@ bold - in addition to that , the Singh's had compensated Anandi for all what J did. They loved her, supported her and left their own son for her. She was attached to them.. probably that's the reason why she could not let go off her relationship with J. That said, i still didn't like the way she kept on looking at J while he signed the divorce papers. She found it hard to divorce her husband(who left her for someone else and made that woman  pregnant). Anandi used to look so inferior to J-G during those days. I was never satisfied by the way she behaved with them.

@bold - that was the exact reason why I had stopped liking anandi's character. 

But now she is better. Today I liked the way Anandi entered KB haveli with a big smile on her face as if that haveli belonged to her. She is no more Jaitsar haveli beendani. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramPayali09samvi.Suchi-

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet so can't leave an insightful comment...yet.. :P

But omgsh..Holi episode!!! So excited!!! There's this song by Kailash Kher that I've been replaying constantly lately...it's called Ey Gori from the movie Delhi Heights...it's a Holi song and I would love to see it on AnSh (considering how BV tends to rope in Kailash Kher's music anyway)! I don't think the song is at all suitable for AnSh...but it's Kailash and it's BV and it's AnSh..so a girl can dream can't she! :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramPayali09Suchi-

Payali09 IF-Dazzler
Payali09
Payali09

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
So so happy that Ganga is taking further steps away from her horrible past and towards a brighter future!   StarStarStar  Thank god the CVs are remembering to continue this track rather than trying to shove her character in the box formerly occupied by Anandi Singh.  She's her own person, people!  Total sherni that's going to kick Ratan right in the face Big smile

Kudos also to Sriti for the way she managed to convey her slight hesitation, inner resolve and fierce determination Clap  I'm appreciating her and Ganga's character more and more now!

Also loved the following comments so am quoting not just liking!

Originally posted by chahat11

I liked that they gave a bidaai scene

the first bidai was of a daughter from her father's home; she was going to come back to Jaitsar

but this bidaai was from Jaitsar itself

I am not seeing it a repeating because of replacement I saw the actual meaning behind it

Originally posted by libsrocks

i saw the entrance scene of Anandi...i must say that though it was repetitive it did hold a different meaning...last time Anandi came in Udaipur she was quite engrossed with Singhs in her mind but today she seemed like a part of Shekhar family...she has now truly accepted them and looks at KB haveli as her own new home...and all the credit goes to Shiv and his unconditional love

@bold   wholeheartedly agree with these points!  Initially I was irritated that they were repeating the bidaai and griha pravesh sequences but once I saw them I realized that it wasn't simply a repeat but a chance for us to see how things were supposed to be had the situation been different...Anandi actually bidding farewell to a large part of her life and moving forward to the next chapter...Anandi actually taking her steps into the Shekhar family household and feeling like it was her home and this was her family!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24

Go to top