India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Highlight of the episode: Divorce of ganga

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Honestly this girl has gone through so much. But fights like a sherni! 

Loveee her!!! 

And I am glad that she is with the singhs ...they will treat her properly

Of course Anandi has already kinda paved a way for Ganga.. and i am 100% sure that Ganga will be Anandi's choice.

Well the precap has added to the good points of the episode:

There is going to be holi episode soon :) 
:) her new life is starting so thats good !

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9Sam1970jaanu_bbrick_redRemya77masinredapple1Dhruti_rocks434palpal15jyothirambaublesmahi12samvi.Aakanksha_7libsrocksanu rulzKiranlovSritiumamadi2512SwastikAshNisurabhi01blushing-Swetha-

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

I liked that they gave a bidaai scene

the first bidai was of a daughter from her father's home; she was going to come back to Jaitsar

but this bidaai was from Jaitsar itself

I am not seeing it a repeating because of replacement I saw the actual meaning behind it

Mujhe ek cheez buri lagi wo hai Dsa ka kehna sort of that he wants Anandi part2; matlab nayi beenddi to be compared to Anandi all the time will make her hate her Anandi baisa (nanand); it is wrong for the girl; they will compare her with Anandi all the time; wo kya bed mein Anandi ko imagine and comapre karega

I hope that they do not disturb Anandi

Ganga was bang on; she is one determined girl and Jagya has helped her; she signed in English = she is at heart and culture tameez and tehzeeb like Anandi; ab padhi likhi bhi banegi so its and indication that she will be aprooved by Anandi (actually usne already kuch dekha aisa socha hai)

Holi ki agni mein pichla saara bura jhalakar ek nayi shuruat hoti hai

AnSh and JaGa2 are having a new beginning

BV KE PRECAP KE BAARE MEIN BOLNA HI NAHI CHAHIYE BECAUSE WO DIKHATE KUCH HAI AUR HOTA KUCH HAI

THEY SHOWED THE FIRST BIDAI WALI CAR AND THE HAND THING

IT GOT US ALL RILED UP AUR HUA KYA?

WO JAGYA BHI ASKING ANANDI TO FIND HIM A BRIDE WAS SHOWN IN A VILLAINOUS WAY PAR ACTUAL KIASA THA

1ST APRIL SE EPISODE ACCHE HAIN JAB KI TRP BAND HAI

** the bidai was done one day before holi because the period of a certain days before holi call holasktak certain good rituals are not done. HOLASKTAK KHATAM HONE PAR holi par griha pravesh and then acche period mein SR. **

Edited by chahat11 - 06 April 2013 at 9:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam1970brick_redDhruti_rocks434Payali09jyothiramumamKiranlovSritiadi2512Suchi-

Dhruti_rocks434 Goldie
Dhruti_rocks434
Dhruti_rocks434

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Did'nt saw the epi yet seems like a good epi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
m glad ganga gonna start her new lyf...leavng behind al d pain she got wt hr child

jagya n shiv hv one thng common dat they met their going to b lyf partner whn they r abt to leave their past behind i.e divorce...jst d case is dat jagya came in ganga's lyf n den divorce proceedng started 

well today i got al d answers of dis drag ...fr me atleast...the way they wanted to create a bond between A n singh family n jagya...well fr me they hv shwed it brilliantly 

n d song in bidaai loved it Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redvidya0000baublesjyothiramSuchi-blushing

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
The lawyer was asking are you sure you don't want to give your marriage another chance? Her lines " you can't compromise with a rakshash."Thumbs Up
Without even thinking or crying she just took the pen and signed. This is so different than what we saw when Anandi was signing.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redMisseshasamvi.jyothiramvidya0000KiranlovSritiAakanksha_7adi2512Suchi-

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redapple1

The lawyer was asking are you sure you don't want to give your marriage another chance? Her lines " you can't compromise with a rakshash."Thumbs Up
Without even thinking or crying she just took the pen and signed. This is so different than what we saw when Anandi was signing.
well it was different for Anandi...JaAn did have a rosy relation which made her dream of future with Jagya but not Ganga...she never loved her husband and never dreamed a future with him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redapple1jyothiramsaba113samvi.KiranlovSritiSuchi-

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redapple1

bcoz RS was al tym bad guy...but jagya was nt negatv..he nevr physicaly assaulted her...they had a grt bond earlier ...but tym changed ...so to take such decision fr d one wt whom u shared a gud relatn is vry difficult

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redapple1jyothiramsaba113samvi.vidya0000Aashima.KiranlovSritiSuchi-

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i love Ganga of course...i saw tits and bits of BV today...missed the bidaai part though i am not regretting it...i saw the entrance scene of Anandi...i must say that though it was repetitive it did hold a different meaning...last time Anandi came in Udaipur she was quite engrossed with Singhs in her mind but today she seemed like a part of Shekhar family...she has now truly accepted them and looks at KB haveli as her own new home...and all the credit goes to Shiv and his unconditional love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothirambaublesAakanksha_7Suchi-

Go to top