Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

//AsYaAT#11||MAT JAO ZOYA// (Page 93)

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

i want meow free episode CryCry
Hopefully Billiz end is cming soon...n i dnt knw y m feeling if AsYa marriage wont happen it wud b coz of ayaan n his familyyy...i think ayaan as usual will b in sum problm lolzz dn shirin will cum at asadz place n do her nautankiii as olways...n bechaara asad has 2 go Ouch man y ayaan cant let asad live in peace Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 76522

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

is he smiling Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. hope its not a dream sequence LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

ROFLROFL
Den Asad will show her evrythng in Practical Wink ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 76522

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

i want meow free episode CryCry
Hopefully Billiz end is cming soon...n i dnt knw y m feeling if AsYa marriage wont happen it wud b coz of ayaan n his familyyy...i think ayaan as usual will b in sum problm lolzz dn shirin will cum at asadz place n do her nautankiii as olways...n bechaara asad has 2 go Ouch man y ayaan cant let asad live in peace Angry
hmm i thnk by next week billi track come to an end Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

 is he smiling ShockedShocked hope its not a dream sequence LOL
Na its nt dream sequence...LOL you hvnt seen d vdo na lol Tannu was holding asadz hands Dead den zoya came 4m her room in d mendi function n asad was lost in her...den dilshaad wil cum n introduce zoya as her bahu 2 one lady Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 76522

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

ROFLROFL
Den Asad will show her evrythng in Practical Wink ROFL
you gotta kill me Blushing BlushingBlushingROFLROFLROFL
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Joined: 20 April 2012
Posts: 76522

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

 is he smiling ShockedShocked hope its not a dream sequence LOL
Na its nt dream sequence...LOL you hvnt seen d vdo na lol Tannu was holding asadz hands Dead den zoya came 4m her room in d mendi function n asad was lost in her...den dilshaad wil cum n introduce zoya as her bahu 2 one lady Big smile
what that stupid billi holding Asad's hand Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

hmm i thnk by next week billi track come to an end Ouch
Main toh kabsey uss din ka intezaar kar rhi hun...haaaye 2day zoya will say 2 billi...Mr.Khan mere hn aur mere hi rahengey Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
//AsYaAT#10|| yeh hai mere ishq ka rang//

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: AAKDDFANCLUB   Replies: 1180   Views: 26610

AAKDDFANCLUB 1180 26610 06 April 2013 at 9:04am by AAKDDFANCLUB
//AsYaAT#9||BolNaHalkeHalke Part2;)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AAKDDFANCLUB   Replies: 1190   Views: 18820

AAKDDFANCLUB 1190 18820 23 March 2013 at 11:36am by FazidaK18
Zoya will be Zoya!

Author: cocco   Replies: 9   Views: 2678

cocco 9 2678 28 January 2013 at 11:01pm by Sunshine Girl
Asad Avoiding Zoya,Zoya Restless To Talk To Asad=D

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 8   Views: 3552

-RohitMaxwell- 8 3552 28 December 2012 at 6:34am by -RohitMaxwell-
Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad

2 3

Author: mitthoo   Replies: 23   Views: 8928

mitthoo 23 8928 08 November 2012 at 2:51am by ffkhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index