Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

//AsYaAT#11||MAT JAO ZOYA// (Page 13)

-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 7784

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ye dekho muski i read asad's mind & wrote a poem on his inner feelings 2wards zoEmbarrassed

andhere mein tum wo roshni ho jise dekhke mere akhe chamak uthte hai
asu mein chupe tum wo muskurahat ho jise dekhke mere sare thakan chale jati hai
sunsan zindagi mein tum wo geet ho jise sunkar dil machal se jate hai
nishabd nadi mein tum wo behti dhara ho jise sunkar mann bawla ho jata hai
hulchul bhare dunia mein tum wo shanti ho jise mehsos karke dhadkane tez ho jate hai
barsat mein tum wo rangin bahar ho jise mehsos karke ye jivan jhum uthte hai
mere naino mein tum wo husn ho jise sirf palko pe bithae rakhne ka iccha hota hai
mere atma mein tum wo saya ho jisse harpal mujhe ek nayi parchayi milte hai


i hope its not badOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

ye dekho muski i read asad's mind & wrote a poem on his inner feelings 2wards zoEmbarrassed

andhere mein tum wo roshni ho jise dekhke mere akhe chamak uthte hai
asu mein chupe tum wo muskurahat ho jise dekhke mere sare thakan chale jati hai
sunsan zindagi mein tum wo geet ho jise sunkar dil machal se jate hai
nishabd nadi mein tum wo behti dhara ho jise sunkar mann bawla ho jata hai
hulchul bhare dunia mein tum wo shanti ho jise mehsos karke dhadkane tez ho jate hai
barsat mein tum wo rangin bahar ho jise mehsos karke ye jivan jhum uthte hai
mere naino mein tum wo husn ho jise sirf palko pe bithae rakhne ka iccha hota hai
mere atma mein tum wo saya ho jisse harpal mujhe ek nayi parchayi milte hai


i hope its not badOuch
awww itsss Amazinggg Yaar <3 well written Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shormi-

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shormi-

-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 7784

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

Mat Jaao Zoya...Mat Jaao..Kassh main tumhey keh pataa ki main nahi chaahta tum jaao Cry

i'm so happy dat his lappy is isshhmarter dan him & dis monologue got recorded warna KHUDA hi jane kya hotaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
 

Dis was a ROFLLL nd a Mitwaaa moment  LOL Day Dreaming
Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

Mat Jaao Zoya...Mat Jaao..Kassh main tumhey keh pataa ki main nahi chaahta tum jaao Cry

i'm so happy dat his lappy is isshhmarter dan him & dis monologue got recorded warna KHUDA hi jane kya hotaOuch
Hehehe fir tohhh woe hotaa as zoya sed dekhtey rehtey fir KARWAAN GUZARR GAYA TYPESROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shormi-

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Joined: 05 June 2008
Posts: 33343

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
 

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shormi-

-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Joined: 15 June 2011
Posts: 7784

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

 

Dis was a ROFLLL nd a Mitwaaa moment  LOL Day Dreaming

lmfao dis scene ws hilarious...mujhe dor koi khiche teri od lie jaeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
//AsYaAT#10|| yeh hai mere ishq ka rang//

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: AAKDDFANCLUB   Replies: 1180   Views: 26803

AAKDDFANCLUB 1180 26803 06 April 2013 at 9:04am by AAKDDFANCLUB
//AsYaAT#9||BolNaHalkeHalke Part2;)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AAKDDFANCLUB   Replies: 1190   Views: 18973

AAKDDFANCLUB 1190 18973 23 March 2013 at 11:36am by FazidaK18
Zoya will be Zoya!

Author: cocco   Replies: 9   Views: 2689

cocco 9 2689 28 January 2013 at 11:01pm by Sunshine Girl
Asad Avoiding Zoya,Zoya Restless To Talk To Asad=D

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 8   Views: 3575

-RohitMaxwell- 8 3575 28 December 2012 at 6:34am by -RohitMaxwell-
Asad and Zoya ... Zoya and Asad

2 3

Author: mitthoo   Replies: 23   Views: 8975

mitthoo 23 8975 08 November 2012 at 2:51am by ffkhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index