I've never been treated so badly in my career:Anga

downandout IF-Dazzler
downandout
downandout

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I've never been treated so badly in my career: Angad Hasija
Kavita Awaasthi, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, April 05, 2013

Angad Hasija is angry, disappointed and hurt. The actor was apparently promised a lead role in Life Ok's new show, Savitri, and after waiting for six months, all he got is a small role that will end soon. A source reveals that Angad had signed up for Savitri in September, after giving up the chance to be on a big reality show and two Punjabi films.

"In the following three months, he shot for 15 days each. Usually, a lead actor shoots for more than 25 days a month. He wasn't even given a minimum guarantee fee that most popular actors get every month," says the source.

Angad is angry with reports that suggest his role was just a cameo. He says, "I feel what I've done is a waste. I've never been treated so badly in my career. I was told that I am the lead and that I would be on the show from the second episode."

The channel also promised the actor that he would be given enough visibility during the promotions. "But I'm nowhere to be seen on the hoardings, nor is my character prominent in the show anymore. Had it been any other actor, he would have left by now," says Angad.

A month ago, the actor gave the channel his notice to quit. After getting no response from them, he had to send another one. Now his character will soon be killed by the villain, Rahu Kaal.

Commenting on Angad's statement, Pratik Seal, marketing head, Life Ok, says, "It's unfortunate that he sees it that way. The leads in the show are Savitri, her husband Satyavan and Rahu Kaal. Angad's role is that of a cop who helps Savitri when her husband is kidnapped. It is a prominent role. The story was always supposed to be this way."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/I-ve-never-been-treated-so-badly-in-my-career-Angad-Hasija/Article1-1037795.aspx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
omg poor angad!!!

pathetic production house
-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged