Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

you are mine forever (Page 4)

bushra..manveer Senior Member
bushra..manveer
bushra..manveer

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
chapter 1
the whole family assembled to have breakfast it was almost a very rare occsion when this whole family sat together as on any other normal days it was just bridgraaj and komal sitting and having there breakfast and watching there daughters rushing out ,jai always kissed her mom ,bide her bye and went with jaggat while manyata stuffed her mouth with food and raced to uday but finally after many days they were having a peaceful family breakfast
komal:so jay manyata ap dono taiyar haan na hume tara ki shadi ke liya 2 din baad nikalna haan
manyata:haan maa bilkul ready haan hum
jay:or main buhot excites hoon
briraj :hmmm or haan packing karlena ap dono apni okk
manyata:jee dad
komal:so khaye ap sab start kijiya khana
manyata:ap sab kuch bhool raha haan
komal:nai tu kuch bhool gaya hum tara ke liya lejana
manyata:nai kuch or
briraj:kiya beta
manyata:ap sab ko yaad haan aj kiya date haan
briraj:haan aj 2nd january haan tu??
manyata :kuch nai
manyata thought to herself that she was the most unfourtunate girl in the whole earth her own family did not remeber her birth and her best friend uday although she did remind him earlier in the morning but by now he will surely tend to forget it bridgraaj closely watched manyata speaking to herself as he shook her arms
briraj shake :manayat kiya hua kiya sochri haan ap
manyata:kuch nai
after breakfast both the girls go to there room while komal gets busy packing for tara marriage and bridgraaj gets busy with the journey to shimla ,manyata tried her best to concentrate on her homework but everytime the fact of every body forgetting her birthday came to her mind at last she threw away her book and stood in the balcony to get some fresh air and relax her mind
mjust unknown to her below her balcony stood a red fararai uday sat on the driver seat ,while jaggat was busy with his cell ,uday stared at manyata and smiled finally after his staring session was over  taking out his cell and message manyata
she was taking great pleasure in admiring the nature beauty as she gets a sms from uday asking her to get ready and come down
her heart skipped a beat thinkg uday must have called her because he has planned something special for her birthday she gets into a blue faded jeans with a red top and puffs her hair looking like a perfect diva on reaching the farrari she seated herself in her favourite spot right beside uday as she turns her head she finds jaggat and jai already seated back ,her mind is filled with curiousity as she asks
manayat:jaggat jay tum dono yaha
jay:haan jiji o hum sab ka bahar jane ka maan kiya tu hum logo ne socha hum sab jaya ao car main batho jaldi
manyata car ki side front seat par bathi haan n she sad uday manyata ko dekh kar smile ajati haan manyata use dekhti haan
manyata:has q raha hoo main oi joker hoon
uday:haan na ap nai ya ap aise experations q dere hoon
manayata:meri marzi tumhe koi problem haan
uday:jaan hoo kiya gaya haan ap gussa q hoon
manayata:wo kiya haan na aj sab mera birth...
uday:birth kiya???
jay n jagat smirks
lil pause
manyata:kuch nai ab chale ya yahi sari zindagi bitani haan
uday flirt: no wo tu humari baho main bitana haan nai tu
manayata:what?? kya kaha??
uday relize he is over control:kuch nai
manayata:ok den chale
finally after a short drive finally there car sops near te most awarded hotel as uday makes him move inside the hotel the trio wait outside and a servant parks the car the n manyat again gets a msg from uday asking the trio to make there way inside the hotel manyata is still very confushed put putting all thougths at the back of her head she finally makes her way inside she goes insdie explroing the lavishing hotel as she ehars the door shut her heart pound as she see a boy wiht a blink of an eye the boy hugs her nad says
boy:releax princess main hoon uday...
manyata:ya sab kiya ho.
she was cut short as the lights were switched on it was beautifully decioarted with candles ,baloons with her photo as a centre of attraction ,all her friends there wishes her on her birthday .,she feels on the top of the world she hugs uday tightly and kisses him on his check all the guest there got there eyes almost popped out by the cute manveer scene manyata still unknow to it keeps hugging him ..and he blushes furiously .manyata gets super excited and gets into a converstaion with her friends but sudenly her eyes feel the absence of uday she search for him and find him standing in a corner and looking at her with a sweet smile she ask him to join her through her eeys signal but he does not come so she excuses herself and goes to him

manyata:uday yaha q khare hoo?
uday:aise hi ap itni buzy haan humse baat bhi nai kari main apse narz hoon
uday jata haan n waha jake table par bath jata haan n manyata ati haan n uday ke dono checks par hath rakhti haan n say
manyata:sorryyy ayanda nai hoga promise apko hamesha sath rakhogi
uday:promise
manyata:promise
botth again hug manyata broke the hug n say
manyata:thank u so much uday love u
uday:bhool gayi apna rule dosti main no thx no sorry
manyata:acha sorry opsss acha tumhe bhi pura yaad nai haan so sorry no thxx n no love uday ki feel very cry manyata last rule sun kar he feeling fall in love for manayata n she say no love he is very hurt this dialoge
uday control: okk baba he pretend he was happy but his heart is very hurtes n cry listen manyata last rule
uday thougt to herself:princess i m not ur firend i love u very very much or main tumhare begair nai jee sakta i love u i m not complete without you main har waqt sirf tumhare bare ma sochta beacsuse i love u very much n ap bhi humse pyar karogi karna parega
chapter one ends
next episode:manyata cut the cake manyata one classmate come n manyata use baatein karegi n wo dono enjoy kare hoga n uday full jealouse n jaggat uday ko chara hoga n kuch dair baad all leave the party jay jaggat bhi q ke unhe kaam tha kuch so manyata n uday haan n uday touch her wall n pinned her n both fighting start

hey guys this is me n anni request for all plzz hit like button n leave ur honnest n precious n long comments i hope u all like this story n enjoy

love u alll

hugsss

omaaa...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet786Skaliya178angleroops_Annesha_.SNOWWHITE.

angleroops Goldie
angleroops
angleroops

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hey nice update

but sad that manyata doesnt lov him
surprise was too gud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopali15

Hey nice update

but sad that manyata doesnt lov him
surprise was too gud

thanks
Nash.. IF-Rockerz
Nash..
Nash..

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Awsum ss annesha nd bushra. Do continue soon. I am really looking forward to read more of its parts!
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hey i do accept you all have guesed it already
still to be truthful i am a free person
so thought of giving an official note
we are not continuing this ever
the other writer well dunno where she is gone
and with so many ss i can no longer even think
of continuing another
so this was the end of you are mine

Edited by annabh - 23 July 2013 at 10:28am
jagz11 Senior Member
jagz11
jagz11

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I like this so far. Smile
sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
hi , I am Sanghita Dey . I am a active member of Madhubala-Ek ishq ek junoon (colors), 

Geet (star one) , Buddy Project (channel V) , Laagi  tujhse lagan (colors) , Pyaar ki ye 

ek kahani (star one) ...I was a huge fan of dekha ek khwaab , especially manyata & 

uday's jodi attracted me...manyata's feisty nature & uday's charm was the main 

attraction in the show...I was reading the stories of manveer & ur story amazed 

me...plz accept my buddy request & pm me from now onwards all ur works...I will love 

to comment...I am busy till 2nd feb , but still I will manage to comment ur stories 

...waiting for ur response... Smile

Go to top