Dekha Ek Khwaab

you are mine forever

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this a ss written by me [annesha18] and bushra[ bushra..manveer

you are mine FOREVER

the cricket match was in full swing the opposition was loosing and nothing can be more humilating than loosing at once 's soil the captain of the local cricket team of Chandigarh was fuming with anger ,he tapped his feet he was captain of the chandigarh local cricket team and today was the most important match but today the match was being played in Chandigarh yet they were getting badly beaten by the panipat cricket team he was in the clubhouse watching every move of the audience there was a person for whom the captain Uday veer singh was waiting ,he was waiting for his best friend ,his first love the daughter of his dad 's best friend and sister of his brother jaggat 's girlfriend ,THE GREAT MANYATA KAPOOR.in his entire life he had never played a single match without her for him she was his lucky charm he succeded in every aspects of life but only with her presence they both were totally different he was serious and pratical about his life while she took every possible thing as a BIG JOKE finally the match came to an end they ost miserably and without uday even playing made thing worse his team members were fired at him they came charghing him ,one of his team member Akash stepped infront and spoke
AKASH:abei uday tui khel ne kui nahi ayya ajj teri wajeshe hum loog haar gaye
UDAY:humei maaat blame karo agaar kisi koi blame kar na hai toh manyata koh karo woa ajj nahi ayi aur tum sabh koh paata hai ki hum uskei binna koi match nahi keltehai
AKASH:abei baath toh tunei sahi kahi sirf aur sirf bhabiji kei liye humloog hamesa jeet tei hai ajj nahi ayi toh loa haar gaye
UDAY;milne dei usei hum usei kabhi baat nahio karenge
AKASH:eii humloog koi bhi bhabhiji sei baath nahi karenge
just then a sweet aroma filled in the room every one turned to see it was manyata she was dressed in a beautiful patialla and had many shopping bags in her hands seeing her everyone except uday left the changing room ,manveer was all alone as manyata smiled at him and walked towards him and said with a honey sweet voice
MANYATA:udayveer tui mujsei ghussa hai ...mujei paata hai mei nahi ayi esi vajese tui ghussa hai na
UDAY:jaab paata hai toh kyui puch rahi hoi princess
he said without even looking at her and himself rooted to the bench she sat beside him and said
MANYATA:tui eeiii nahi puchegaa ki mei kahaa gayi thi
UDAY;kyui koi faidaa hai princess phirse tum koi bahanna bano dogi
MANYATA:udayveer mei eii leeene gayi thi...happy birthday to me
saying this she took out a dress shit uday had forgotten it was her birthday and he had promised to shop her dress with her but he completely forgot
UDAY:humei maaf kardo princess hum bhul gaye thei happy birthday
MANYATA;ITS ok aur uday tui bhul gaya dosti ka rule no thanks no sorry and no i love you
uday was aware of the three golden rule of manyata for friendship but however his heart failed to understand the last rule and fell for her..
so will this small mistake of uday will change their life
will manyata never fall in love with uday

hit the like button for pm
by bushra[bushra..manveer and annesha18]annesha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bushra..manveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

CONCEPT
Some one had said friendship can end in love but love can never end in love
manyata had her golden rules to her love and friendship were two different thing
and she hated entangling it
but uday her bestest friend failed to understand this simple rule
he slipped in the path of friendship and fell in love with her
read futher to find out how this young people
manage love and friendship
a story of new generation
where facebook status and gadgets is all that matter
will uday 's true love make it place in manyata heart?
will manyata view towards friendship ever change?
will manveer ever be together ?
a ss by me annesha and my dearest sisy bushra
 add this too
one day love met friendship
love asked to friendship
"why do you have to exits when i am already here?"
then friendship answered with a smile
"to give a smile to those eyes in which you leave tears "
edit ti in the box below th eprologue ok

Edited by bushra..manveer - 11 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

prernakhandelwal
Shaliya176
roopali15
Marooshmalik
-Zina-
vampire12345678
shivanika
Chammakchallo30
catty2000
Fantacyangle
Karkit
huma12
princessSonia
humairaa1
Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

hey guys
my if name is annesha18 in indian forum urf if
but my real name is annesha kapoor
loved ones call me anni
and my enemies call me names
i here with this extremely talented girl bushra
is writing a ss
i never thought it would be soo much of fun
bushra is a very soft spoken and close sister of mine
and ofcourse one of our talented writer
she made it possible to write this ss so beautifully
we have put in our best efforts in prologue ,concept and cs itself
we will continue to update
but please leave your feedbacks
in this way we will get a better way to improve
for pm please hit the like button of prologue
so here
me and my dearest sister bursha present
you are mine
FOREVER
a manveer  tale of love
and friendship

Edited by annesha18 - 11 years ago

hey guys i m bushra (bushra..manveer) all my firends call me bushi n jo ap sab bulana chao ok this is not my first ss ya ff i i m new if but i write many stories with single n this is my second joint ss i m really happy main annesha ke sath likhri hoon i m ucky ke mujhe itni achi partner best firend or best sister milli likhne ke liya main buhot khush hoon n thank u annesha ke apne meri ya offer accept ki n mere sath likhne ko haan kaha i m very happy n lucky u r the best writter guys hum dono apna best dege u dont worry alll kami lage tu zaroor batana ap sab hum puri karne ki puri koshish karega apne opinions dena n koi galty hojaya mujhe tu advance i m really sorry n ager kabhi galty hojaya mujhse annesha sis tu mujhe maaf kardena i m sorry advence okk guys so we hope u all like my story concept is story main buhot kuch haan firend ship haan pyar haan hatred bhi hoga drama action larahi jealousy sab hoga aisa kuch nai haan jo na hoon n kuch na lage is main ap sab ko tu batana hum pura karne ki koshish karega n apna bestestest dege

annesha is very very talented n ya sab uski kaamal haan wo na hoti tu ya ss nai hota thxxx annesha sis ke ap mere sath likhri hoon i m very very happy thx once again love u sis

n love u all manverianss n dek lovies

uday veer singh

The cool dude, the most wanted guy - meet uday veer singh  , the guy most girls dream about. Handsome, charming and a criketer, he seems to have it all. He and manyata  are the best friens of . But his interest in manyata  does goes  beyond dance. Though he was born with a silver spoon, unlike the other rich 'brats', he's not averse to making friends from the wrong-side-of-the-track. he loves manyata and go to any extend but for now is afraid to confess.He believes in achieving his dreams with his power and strength A self made man and has dreams to become big one day. Accordingly, he starts his journey and one day he gets what he wants.He is well spoken, beautifully dressed and with impeccable manners He is very flamboyant, stylish and has a good sense of humour. Charming, witty and very classy, he knows his responsibilities and is totally dedicated towards his profession. He is passionate about travelling and seeing new places as well as trying out new restaurants and cuisines. He is a big foodie.
manyata kapoor
Tomboy, short-tempered and quite a fighter. She wants to be in the football team and whack the boys. She plays way rough than any of the boys. She dances like a boy. uday veer helps her find her feminine side she has a golden rule that in between of friendship love should not come she hates love and she thinks uday as her best friendShe is friendly, with a skill of making friends quickly, since all her life she has moved to new places and has learnt to adapt.She has grown up under shadows of her powerful father, callous mother and hot headed brother. Sometimes she feels like a princess trapped inside a castle and has survived her life silently.  and hence now have become rebellious and gets what she wants by hook or crook impulsive and spontaneous, but with a heart of gold. Every noble intention she has eventually backfires, and lands her in trouble Born in a wealthy family, manyata  is an intelligent, articulate and a successful interior decorator. Despite her riches, she possesses a heart of gold and is kind-hearted by nature.
jai nandidni
jmanyata sister and . The Diva. She hates living in the shadow of her famous elder sister. To seek everybody''s attention, she has become something of a tantrum queen.  but she is never rude, though, and has a way of being respectful even while asking an impudent question. And she has a lot of questions! Conscious of her duties, she shares a deep bond with her sister Manyata . jai is is the most graceful being in the family and there is something very calming about her.
jaggat
uday brother
The Wacko! He''s always out there trying to top off his last big adventure or to match the legendary pranks of his hero, Junglee Jaitley. Say hello to Nawab Saab. He carries himself with royal arrogance. He is suave, sophisticated and elegant. But loves jai and uday deary he often get into fight with amnyata Carefree by nature, he takes things as they come. His unhinged free spirited nature makes him a little unorganized, messy, lazy and late all the time much to the displeasure of jai . Nonetheless he is a passionate lover and caretaker and loves jai dearly.
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zina-

nice concept guys!!!

thank you glad you liked it😳
angleroops thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice cs anni and bushii
continue sooonnn