India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Mr shekhwat and Taarey.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hey guys... haters and dislikers Do I have to send a pm UN inviting you guys? Wanna keep my post calm and clean.

So read the articles abt swayam's dad and Tani's Tauji and now it's taani's birthday.(I don't have any hopes and will be on my d3 ban aandolan, till now i know cv's very well, just a bait for TR fans) and focus will be others, and taani and taarey will get their due share in 45 sec. However according to the story, Rey'll be on the occasion, although he had impressed his GF's tauji ( dont know what'll be the relation) but what will befall on him, when he'll come to know that rey is also a dancer. Moreover, the way he talked about taani, it is clear he loves taani just like his son, except the fact that he probably would not had talked like this to taani.

So I'm more worried that will taarey's relationship(of course for now namesake) if pappa shekhawat came to know...will he scold taani too for having a dancer BF? Gosh woh toh waise bhi itna chillate hain...Tongue

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-LoveVriMar-.-Amrita-.-sanjy-Shivanee28gowri_amy-Rambler-ABCDesiGirl93piyaLovesJENSENshahzforeverlazykady_taareyraddhiJin.ajavedpatie

kady_taarey IF-Dazzler
kady_taarey
kady_taarey

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
ummm I think sab mujhe pakad pakad ke marenge bt sach mein agar mr. shikhawat ko pata chala ke rey dancer aur taani ka bf hai toh maja aayega.. mujhe yeh track dekhna hai.. ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovvedramaaapiyaLovesJENSENTahira-2013

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kady_taarey

ummm I think sab mujhe pakad pakad ke marenge bt sach mein agar mr. shikhawat ko pata chala ke rey dancer aur taani ka bf hai toh maja aayega.. mujhe yeh track dekhna hai.. ;)

but dont know what he'll say...
Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

di , teri behan tere saath hai !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLWink
mujhe bhi yeh track dekhna hai ,
otherwise we will never get to see taarey Cry 
only for 30 sec in a week Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kady_taarey

kady_taarey IF-Dazzler
kady_taarey
kady_taarey

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

but dont know what he'll say...

when I saw yesterday's episode that time I thought he loves her so much.. so I think he wont allow her to meet rey.. n agar cvs ne kuch alag deemag nahi lagaya toh yeh track bohot achha hoga..
patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I ssly want big taarey mu coz mu track mein screenspace jyada milta hai ...i wish ye track jaldi se start ho ...m thirsty for TR MUsCryLOL
Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Sry for being a pessimist, but I think they will just show swayam and his dad's problems and solve it and there wont be anything about taarey and their relationship and papa shekhawat. I think
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivThak23

Sry for being a pessimist, but I think they will just show swayam and his dad's problems and solve it and there wont be anything about taarey and their relationship and papa shekhawat. I think

with u, i know in tr we cant hope more...but in article thr was smthing abt this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivanee28

Go to top