1st Look of JDJ 6 [TOI] - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

wow so this article again confirms Sanaya is a part of d show...
M glad Remo too is judging as he is genuine in his work.. i wanted him as judge as Sanaya had participated...

Joseph tfs :)

Yes Charmee !! I loved this Trio Judge Jodi... They all are so good in their work... It would be treat for us,surely. 😳
NICE!!!! Sanaya on JDJ   Madhuri and Remo and Karan Johar as judges ... ðŸ¥³

Now I just hope and pray Sanaya gets a good choreographer ...

And we will get Sanaya on screen 6 days a week ... party time 🥳
Once sanz said in an offscreen interview that IPK team is trying to impress KJo...hope she impresses with her dance:):). I hope judges aren't partial towards manoj n shaan bcz of their bolly connection...
So excited for sanaya!! wow Madhuri and Sanaya sharing the same screen. Any idea when the season is starting guys?
wow thats gr8...just hope she gets a rocking choreographer and things will go the best for her...
Thanks for sharing joseph.actually,i m afraid of such reality show.I know sanaya will do well and hope he found a good choreographer too.actually,last year pratiyusha was participated and i was very happy but the way she lost her enrgy while performing I felt bad that time for her and sanaya dont fell such situation.
Every article confirms Sanny is there... Wow making me sooo excited... :)
reallly want to seee her wid Madhuri shaking a leg !!!!! damn excited for jdj6 :))))) tfs
Thanks...am really hoping to see Sanaya in Jhalak 😊