India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

wow bharadwaj family wow

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
really u guyz never fail to surprise to me its onething to be displeased but even trying to stop that article being produced god just because u guyz have power and sources u guyz think u can stop everything but LOL THE ARTICLE IS ALREADY published lets see wht can the stupid bharadwaj family including khushi and naina can do now!ROT IN HELL U HYPOCRITE LIARS!u shoukd fash roli feet and drink that u brainless people!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivyaArabjansaijahnaviReenatyzed

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I have nothing to say anymore.

Now I am not even sure if they published the article or not. Rajendra could have lied. And khushi she will do something. I can only believe once I see the published article with my own eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muktafansaijahnavi

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Even if its published its only in delhi Disapprove And I liked it when khushi said she will teach naina a lesson lol!

I have no more swear words left to describe BW family and even mausi ji, she is at most fault...she came up with the disco ideaThumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arabjan

savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Sandra dear article is published that's for sure and Yar u have forgotten maliha wht that news reporter said it will be posted in small big newspaper otherwise how would that friend inform simar abt roli guyz think positive ok I am 100 percent sure the article will be published the friend will inform simar kamini will sneakily take roli out of the house to bharadwaaj house so don't worry ok by next week this will happen sweety

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.DivyaArabjansaijahnavi

...Arjuneeti... IF-Rockerz
...Arjuneeti...
...Arjuneeti...

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savkatika

Sandra dear article is published that's for sure and Yar u have forgotten maliha wht that news reporter said it will be posted in small big newspaper otherwise how would that friend inform simar abt roli guyz think positive ok I am 100 percent sure the article will be published the friend will inform simar kamini will sneakily take roli out of the house to bharadwaaj house so don't worry ok by next week this will happen sweety

yes thats what I thought but simar said in todays episode that the article will be published in all small and big delhi newspapers.

I hope so..positive thinking mode onThumbs Up
savkatika Goldie
savkatika
savkatika

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Well they live in Delhi but not on the country side its more like far from the city and I hope that women sees this and inform simar soon and kamini will see this later and for the sake of 5 lakhs she will kidnapped roli and give her to. Bharadwaaj house
Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I too think that the article 'll be released...roli 'll come back soon to BW House.fingers crossed!
....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I hope so too that they published it in every newspaper and some one sees it. The editor didn't look rite to me. Khushi can buy her too like she buys doctors and nurses every single time. So unless I see that article read by someone I will not believe it. Will try to think positive hope everything turns out ok.

Go to top