Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Isn't swayam a human being too?! (Page 5)

SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
agreed... and especially wid the swaron thing, where on earth is their story headed?? NOTHING IS HAPPENING ... and its so damn frustrating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneeshaswaron

vrushan Senior Member
vrushan
vrushan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneeshaswaron

Originally posted by vrushan

i m little optimistic here i know that he will emerge as a winner at the end of this trace otherwise they wouldnot have showed rey inspired by swayam whether it is about last basket or giving a lesson to them by rey that too inspired by swayam as he said mere ek bahut aache dost ne kaha hai hai ki ghamand se apne talent ko waste mat karo.i know cvs will show him emerging as a winner and even more strong,akhir problems bhi usse hi search karte hai jo bravery se uska saamna kare and swayam is not different he has always tackles the problems in his own unique way and even this time no different he will again prove himself
and about swaron i m hopeless..
i dont want any effort from swayam's side its now sharon's time to show her intense love for swayam if she ever realise that she loves swayam she need to confess,its high time
i dont want to say that he should ignore sharon but cvs should made her realise her feeling for swayam herself.

Ohk i like that ur being so optimistic.. and i do agree with u as well but m just disappointed with the fact that he is being compared and that he is always hurt.. why only he?!
I so agree.. its high time swayam stop going behind sharon and sharon realizes swayam's imp in her life.. like real high time now!Ouch
simply coz he is swayam.
apne liye aaj tak kabhi fight liya hai
sharon se fight kiya hai par always for her or anyone's else good.
koi bhi akar uski insult kar sakta hai
now its high time that he stood for himself not for others.
and about sharon lets watch akhir kab usse realise hota hai

maneeshaswaron

maneeshaswaron Senior Member
maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPoet

agreed... and especially wid the swaron thing, where on earth is their story headed?? NOTHING IS HAPPENING ... and its so damn frustrating

Ikr? We need a confession badly now CV's Angry
jolly.d3f Groupbie
jolly.d3f
jolly.d3f

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Agree..first we all taught that  ki..Swayam kisi harish chandra ki aulad hai...but after seeing dad...it seems ki jarur hospital mein baccha exchange huwa hoga...LOL...tabhi to...saare insults bardash karne ka hak isie ne liya hai...poor swayam...what to say then... yaar...why the hell swayam only has to face such problems...& his dad...he don't have any problem with other gang for their dance...but his son should not dance...Angry...HITLER  dad...hope our majnu may...face this situation.. & Sharon may support him with other gang..& prove his dad that he is a BEST SON....that any dad would love to have...

maneeshaswaron

maneeshaswaron Senior Member
maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jolly.d3f

Agree..first we all taught that  ki..Swayam kisi harish chandra ki aulad hai...but after seeing dad...it seems ki jarur hospital mein baccha exchange huwa hoga...LOL...tabhi to...saare insults bardash karne ka hak isie ne liya hai...poor swayam...what to say then... yaar...why the hell swayam only has to face such problems...& his dad...he don't have any problem with other gang for their dance...but his son should not dance...Angry...HITLER  dad...hope our majnu may...face this situation.. & Sharon may support him with other gang..& prove his dad that he is a BEST SON....that any dad would love to have...

I swear.. pakka exchange hua hai woh hospi me LOL 
Ha abh toh sharon pakka support karegi Heart
TC ka article and the promo proof hai Dancing Day DreamingDay DreamingDancing
He is the best son and he will surely prove it Thumbs Up Smile

Go to top