Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Isn't swayam a human being too?! (Page 4)

vrushan Senior Member
vrushan
vrushan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i m little optimistic here i know that he will emerge as a winner at the end of this trace otherwise they wouldnot have showed rey inspired by swayam whether it is about last basket or giving a lesson to them by rey that too inspired by swayam as he said mere ek bahut aache dost ne kaha hai hai ki ghamand se apne talent ko waste mat karo.i know cvs will show him emerging as a winner and even more strong,akhir problems bhi usse hi search karte hai jo bravery se uska saamna kare and swayam is not different he has always tackles the problems in his own unique way and even this time no different he will again prove himself
and about swaron i m hopeless..
i dont want any effort from swayam's side its now sharon's time to show her intense love for swayam if she ever realise that she loves swayam she need to confess,its high time
i dont want to say that he should ignore sharon but cvs should made her realise her feeling for swayam herself.

Edited by vrushan - 06 April 2013 at 10:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunamaneeshaswaronswathi_swaron

maneeshaswaron Senior Member
maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrushan

i m little optimistic here i know that he will emerge as a winner at the end of this trace otherwise they wouldnot have showed rey inspired by swayam whether it is about last basket or giving a lesson to them by rey that too inspired by swayam as he said mere ek bahut aache dost ne kaha hai hai ki ghamand se apne talent ko waste mat karo.i know cvs will show him emerging as a winner and even more strong,akhir problems bhi usse hi search karte hai jo bravery se uska saamna kare and swayam is not different he has always tackles the problems in his own unique way and even this time no different he will again prove himself
and about swaron i m hopeless..
i dont want any effort from swayam's side its now sharon's time to show her intense love for swayam if she ever realise that she loves swayam she need to confess,its high time
i dont want to say that he should ignore sharon but cvs should made her realise her feeling for swayam herself.

Ohk i like that ur being so optimistic.. and i do agree with u as well but m just disappointed with the fact that he is being compared and that he is always hurt.. why only he?! 
I so agree.. its high time swayam stop going behind sharon and sharon realizes swayam's imp in her life.. like real high time now! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushan

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prakriti4u

i agree with you...
cv's ko insult karne keliye sirf swayam hi milta hai it is very hurtful to see my fav caracter being insulted everytime i just can't take it anymore...
and swaron!! well frankly saying i don't expect anything from there story anymore cv's are simply ruining the perfect,passionate,intense love story we used to love they are turning it into a complicated one it is so not done after 2 damn years sharon is still confused about her feelings it's too much now!!! simply intolarable!!!!

seriously yaar itna insult...
how can some one take it yaar...  AngryAngryAngry

n agree with u CV'S r ruining the swaron essence completely  AngryAngryAngry
hope sum miracle happens...   

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Well I agree with you upto some extent. I mean papa shekhawat papa singhania nahi hai so why does he want a beta like Rey when he already has the perfect gem who DOES respect him? I mean, isn't that lame? Koi bhi dad aisa nahi hote. Comparison with your best friend really does suck.. I mean how gross is it??
I really can't say anything about SwaRon cuz I'm more confused than Sharon. She's one confused soul who's confusing all of us.
Humans ARE fickle minded but she's too much! I mean when it is evident that she loves Swayam, why can't she accept it once and for all??
Fed up of papa shekhawat's actions. I wish he realizes that Swayam IS truly a gem. 
About sharon, I know she's gonna talk to Swayam.. Let's hope for the best. Embarrassed

I beg to differ at one point. Even I felt, after reading the TC article that Taani is being selfish. But no, she isn't. I mean Swayam and Rey are two different people. Had Rey performed at that event, papa would have known about him too. Swayam performed and papa came to know about this. Swayam and his father have been arguing about this since a long time. So we can't really blame Taani for this.
She herself knows that papa WILL come to know about Rey's dancing skills at some point of time and whatever she's doing can't be termed as selfishness.. I am not a Taani fan.. I find her very immature at times, but this is what I felt. 
This is my POV. Not to offend you. Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunamaneeshaswaron

maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Well I agree with you upto some extent. I mean papa shekhawat papa singhania nahi hai so why does he want a beta like Rey when he already has the perfect gem who DOES respect him? I mean, isn't that lame? Koi bhi dad aisa nahi hote. Comparison with your best friend really does suck.. I mean how gross is it??
I really can't say anything about SwaRon cuz I'm more confused than Sharon. She's one confused soul who's confusing all of us.
Humans ARE fickle minded but she's too much! I mean when it is evident that she loves Swayam, why can't she accept it once and for all??
Fed up of papa shekhawat's actions. I wish he realizes that Swayam IS truly a gem. 
About sharon, I know she's gonna talk to Swayam.. Let's hope for the best. Embarrassed

I beg to differ at one point. Even I felt, after reading the TC article that Taani is being selfish. But no, she isn't. I mean Swayam and Rey are two different people. Had Rey performed at that event, papa would have known about him too. Swayam performed and papa came to know about this. Swayam and his father have been arguing about this since a long time. So we can't really blame Taani for this.
She herself knows that papa WILL come to know about Rey's dancing skills at some point of time and whatever she's doing can't be termed as selfishness.. I am not a Taani fan.. I find her very immature at times, but this is what I felt. 

Hahaha true that bout sharon! 
And yeah exctly.. she knws that she loves him.. earlier wen swayam din knw bout her asthma.. that was 1 genuine reason to not be with him.. but now that he does knw wt the hell is the reason for saying that mein aur swayam kabhi saath nahi ho sakte?! But why dude why?! Kyu nahi ho sakte?! Both of ul love each other mahn Confused
That's not gna happen so early.. its jus strtd..  papa shekhawat gna insult swayam more in the coming weeks i guess.. wich i simply cannot bear Angry
I meant to call taani selfish not only because of the dance thing but in general..she never supports swayam and does only wt she wants.. the way she spoke to him in the last few epis.. and yeah the rey thing.. i suppose she knws bout the comparison thng and knwng the fact if she hides that rey is a dancer as well.. it would be unfair for swayam.. and there will be more complications..
And yeah no offence at all.. i understand that diff ppl have diff pov's Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.swaronswaron

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneeshaswaron

And yeah exctly.. she knws that she loves him.. earlier wen swayam din knw bout her asthma.. that was 1 genuine reason to not be with him.. but now that he does knw wt the hell is the reason for saying that mein aur swayam kabhi saath nahi ho sakte?! But why dude why?! Kyu nahi ho sakte?! Both of ul love each other mahn Confused
That's not gna happen so early.. its jus strtd..  papa shekhawat gna insult swayam more in the coming weeks i guess.. wich i simply cannot bear Angry
I meant to call taani selfish not only because of the dance thing but in general..she never supports swayam and does only wt she wants.. the way she spoke to him in the last few epis.. and yeah the rey thing.. i suppose she knws bout the comparison thng and knwng the fact if she hides that rey is a dancer as well.. it would be unfair for swayam.. and there will be more complications..
@Bold I agree. If you meant that way, even I felt that she was being selfish. I am seriously gonna hate this ReYam fight. Stern Smile

maneeshaswaron

maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneeshaswaron

@Bold I agree. If you meant that way, even I felt that she was being selfish. I am seriously gonna hate this ReYam fight. Stern Smile

To be positive i dun wnt ne reyam fight to happen.. wt i mean is yeah papa shekawat will compare but both rey and swayam are mature as concerned in this matter.. and if rey is the 1 whu makes papa shekawat aware about swayam's capabalities there shouldn't be any fight :)

Legilimens.

-AD- IF-Stunnerz
-AD-
-AD-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with ur post...

Its like all relations/fights effects Swayam...If its regarding Tani (coz he is Brother), Shraon(of courz), Rey (BF)...what ever it is, always it would have some connection wit Swayam...

Kaayi bar gussa aayi thi but gussa karke kuch fayada nai hei...

creators will show 2-3 episode with some happiness on his face but after that back to square one...

maneeshaswaron

Go to top