Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Isn't swayam a human being too?! (Page 3)

maneeshaswaron Senior Member
maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richacoolsinha

Really...so true...got too much of crap...swayam was the one who always got targetted and insulted everytime,...swaron is just going down now...2years,,,,rey had two affairs but swayam till now no frm sharon...its been too much...the story has alwaya been concentrated on taarey and taani now...its all about thm...Now whn sharon reutnred it was swaront time...but she broke up with him...and now whn they are close again ashi became the Cs...and all of this happened coz of Tanni!

2 affairs.. Lol 
I swear.. Swaron is just gtng side tracked and there is jst no further growth.. 
And its better if we dun tok bout taani Ermm

Nikki_s Senior Member
Nikki_s
Nikki_s

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I can understand whats going on in your mind after going through the TC article...</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">To be frank mujhe bhi gussa aayi thi magar then i made myself calm.</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yaa agree with u, first its was sharon now its was his dad to insult him. In the yest episode when rey told how romantic is swayam to sharon, sharon tells him how will she knows whether he is romantic or not...same way. his dad wants swayam to be like rey. Any person will hurt when he is being compares to anybody and if its his friend then it hurts more...I think swayam will definately hurt by this but i can fully assure u that reyam friendship is not that weak that any MU's comes between them. They both are very understanding.</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">and i think it will be rey who will made swyam's dad realise about swayam. What is he capable of, and also may be backetball that he is the coach of him etc etc</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I am actually having a positive impression from this track and also from the point of swaron story...i think now its the turn of sharon to prove herself how much she loves him and cares for him</font>

agree with u and i find it somewere positive.. And i think dis time rey help swayam and make swayam dad realise about his mistak because swayam's dad impress by rey and rey is also dancer but papa shekhawat didnt knw dis LOL..
So many drama going on next week..
And i also feel that swaron story also moving with dis track..

And @TM I didnt understand 1 thing taani insabme kahase aayi.. Why u said her she don't care of her brother. I think u didnt saw taayam scene in last week episode..

P.S rey and swayam are equal so don't compare them.
maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by maneeshaswaron

Originally posted by prakriti4u

i agree with you...
cv's ko insult karne keliye sirf swayam hi milta hai it is very hurtful to see my fav caracter being insulted everytime i just can't take it anymore...
and swaron!! well frankly saying i don't expect anything from there story anymore cv's are simply ruining the perfect,passionate,intense love story we used to love they are turning it into a complicated one it is so not done after 2 damn years sharon is still confused about her feelings it's too much now!!! simply intolarable!!!!

Same here.. he is my dream guy and like he is just so perfect so why alwys him!? 
When the dad ka track strtd i wasnt this frustrated.. i thot it will be interesting but this comparison thingy .. not accptable Angry
Ikr? Sharon just dsnt wna agree that she loves swayam.. i mean ystrday wen rey said swayam is the most romantic guy and she was like how will i knw? No no aashi wil knw that right!Ouch 

DeadAngry she is giving aashi lessons to impress swayam now ShockedAngry

Ikr? They are jus making her more and more complicated day by day.. just dunno wt she exctly feels or wants Ouch
prakriti4u Senior Member
prakriti4u
prakriti4u

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by maneeshaswaron

Originally posted by prakriti4u

i agree with you...
cv's ko insult karne keliye sirf swayam hi milta hai it is very hurtful to see my fav caracter being insulted everytime i just can't take it anymore...
and swaron!! well frankly saying i don't expect anything from there story anymore cv's are simply ruining the perfect,passionate,intense love story we used to love they are turning it into a complicated one it is so not done after 2 damn years sharon is still confused about her feelings it's too much now!!! simply intolarable!!!!

Same here.. he is my dream guy and like he is just so perfect so why alwys him!?
When the dad ka track strtd i wasnt this frustrated.. i thot it will be interesting but this comparison thingy .. not accptableAngry
Ikr? Sharon just dsnt wna agree that she loves swayam.. i mean ystrday wen rey said swayam is the most romantic guy and she was like how will i knw? No <font color="#ff0000">no aashi wil knw that right!</font>?Ouch

DeadAngryshe is giving aashi lessons to impress swayam nowShockedAngry

exactly first din thora bohot jealous hui thi next din se she is ok with it??
cv's have lost it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneeshaswaron

maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Swayam's dad z dat kind of a person hu wl c evrythng in sum other prsn but wl cmpltly disregrd wt his own son z capable of.. So dis z to shw dat syd.. Ab ye trck inki yahi mentality chnge krne k liye h.. Wonder wt wl happen to reyam wit dis cmprisn...

Hope no MU's between them now pls Ouch 
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Agreed with the fact that he is the most perfect character, but oh yes he is human too.
I didn't like the fact that his Dad knows so less of him, that just shows they don't share much of the things. This track is of utmost importance, provided handled carefully.

As of now happy that Cv's showed yesterday that Rey was inspired by Swayam to hit the last shot in BB match, that clearly shows who is inspiring whom, its just that his Dad needs to know this. And secondly as Swayam himself said he is weakling by choice, but his Dad thinks of him the other way around. So really looking forward to this track

As far as SwaRon goes, I dunno how CV's are taking their track, and here I am not impressed and satisfied, Considering the fact that I watch D3 for SwaRon majorly, in all I am not happy with thisOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maneeshaswaron

maneeshaswaron
maneeshaswaron

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Agreed with the fact that he is the most perfect character, but oh yes he is human too.
I didn't like the fact that his Dad knows so less of him, that just shows they don't share much of the things. This track is of utmost importance, provided handled carefully.

As of now happy that Cv's showed yesterday that Rey was inspired by Swayam to hit the last shot in BB match, that clearly shows who is inspiring whom, its just that his Dad needs to know this. And secondly as Swayam himself said he is weakling by choice, but his Dad thinks of him the other way around. So really looking forward to this track

As far as SwaRon goes, I dunno how CV's are taking their track, and here I am not impressed and satisfied, Considering the fact that I watch D3 for SwaRon majorly, in all I am not happy with thisOuch

Exctly.. it should just be handled carefully and with care.. that is just my concern.. swayam should not be hurt like he always.. just because he dsnt say nethng evrybody take's him for granted..
Yeah sure.. just want his dad to know the truth.. otherwise m kewl with the track provided he does knw at the end o whenever..
Same here.. not happy with the swaron track at all Disapprove

Edited by maneeshaswaron - 06 April 2013 at 9:47am
vrushan Senior Member
vrushan
vrushan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
res

Edited by vrushan - 06 April 2013 at 10:02am

Go to top