India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

I'm a bit scared... (Page 2)

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
lets jus calm down. . n not jump to conclusions!
CVs have never dissapointed us
infact every now n then they've proved that they are capable of showing us a lot of thing in 1 single epi without overdoing it!!
expect d unexpe ted is d rule!!
Atleast I trust CVs enough to not judge d Silent epi on d basis of a 30 secs precap!!

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

lets jus calm down. . n not jump to conclusions!
CVs have never dissapointed us
infact every now n then they've proved that they are capable of showing us a lot of thing in 1 single epi without overdoing it!!
expect d unexpe ted is d rule!!
Atleast I trust CVs enough to not judge d Silent epi on d basis of a 30 secs precap!!

I agree
Will wait and watch
And m sure epi will be awesome I trust on cvs Thumbs Up
Karamel Goldie
Karamel
Karamel

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
well i dont trust the Cvs (thanks to the way they treat my YaRa) but  i do trust that article! (ROFL)

In the article sudhir sharma said,  "It was indeed a challenge to shoot the silent episode. Generally, you associate silent episodes with slap stick comedy and you expect to see animated reactions. In our show which isn't a comedy you will see just the reverse of what you expect to see on silent comedy shows. There will be a fist fight between the two male leads K D and R V."

Well this gives us some idea so i am ready for it (irony eh?LOL)  ... and there is also another thing that worries me a lot! The article added "
Certain issues will be resolved but the fights will carry on for approximately another month".

I dont want them To drag any sorta non sense!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi_4ver

Nw U've got me worried as well... Unhappy

Maybe it'll focus on RanSh fight n Evn chillers n dhakans fight..??

N lts hope v gt enough of RaHi, KiSha n Piddi n d other buddies...

Silent epis widout Evn widout a single wrd seems scary... Stern Smile
All I cn say is " hats off to d 1930's ppl fr waching silent movies!! LOL

I didn't mean to get anyone worried...but main genuinely concerned hun Tongue
Really hope that it's good!
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Mais I remember our same fears for season 2 . . on d Season 2 discussion Thread!! N what we got in return? One of d best epis so far!!!
Lets jus say. . I trust CVs a lot
and I m sure CVs wont give a 21 mins of RanSh Fights!!
I mean cum on that wud be too monotonous!!
lets not judge things on d basis of a 30sec precap!!!

I can't help not being 100% faithful in CVs. It helps me actually. Whenever i've been too sure that something is going to "ROCK!" always turned into a major "SHOCK" for me LOL
i know the fight can become monotonous but you can never be sure with the CVs Stern Smile
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rupz-

well i dont trust the Cvs (thanks to the way they treat my YaRa) but  i do trust that article! (ROFL)

In the article sudhir sharma said,  "It was indeed a challenge to shoot the silent episode. Generally, you associate silent episodes with slap stick comedy and you expect to see animated reactions. In our show which isn't a comedy you will see just the reverse of what you expect to see on silent comedy shows. There will be a fist fight between the two male leads K D and R V."

Well this gives us some idea so i am ready for it (irony eh?LOL)  ... and there is also another thing that worries me a lot! The article added "
Certain issues will be resolved but the fights will carry on for approximately another month".

I dont want them To drag any sorta non sense!

I honestly can't see how anything will be resolved through a fight or without any dialogues. Maybe I'm just waiting to be impressed but so not trusting those articles LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karamel

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
all I really wanna say.is ..CVs are taking a huge risk in experimenting. . n it takes a lot of guts to do that!!
we shud if not anything. .. atleast support them for it ... n be optimistic abt it!!
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I am supporting them Rads! I'm excited! I'm not going around saying, "it's a pathetic attempt! Na hi karte tou acha tha! Stupid people!" No! I'm just saying that I personally have some fears. I don't think there's anything wrong with being a little scared sometimes. It just means you care enough to make it all personal..

Go to top