karankrysle Senior Member
karankrysle
karankrysle

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Virika SS~Only Mine~

Part 2

"Mannu,how much time is it going to take you to try the clothes?"

"Coming,Di! Just a second."      

They had come to a mall for some shopping. Manvi had literally pestered and coaxed Jeevika to accompany her because these days she seemed to spend most of the time in her room and did not talk much to anyone. Manvi knew what the problem was and she wanted to get her sister out of all this. So she had brought her for some shopping to lighten up her mood.

"Make it fast,Manvi. Ring me up when you are done. I'll just go and have something from the food store. I am starving."

"Okay,Di. You go. If I am done with my trial I'll come and join you."

Jeevika slowly walked with all the shopping bags in her hand towards the food store. She kept thinking about Viren as she walked. He hadn't called her even once in the full day. This situation of hers was worsening by the day. While thinking to herself,she by mistake took the wrong way and since the mall was exquisitely huge and still half under-construction,she unknowingly went towards the area of the mall that was still under construction. It looked somewhat deserted and empty. There was absolutely no one there. She still didn't realize where she was and stood there engrossed in her thoughts. Her phone suddenly rang. Startled by the sudden noise,she came out from her world and picked up the phone.

"Hello,Di? Where are you? I have searched the full food store but couldn't find you! Are you okay?"

"Uhmm..yeah Mannu. I just took the wrong way by mistake,I suppose. You wait I'll just be there."

"Okay."

She hurriedly walked back trying to find a way to the open public area of the shopping mall. When she was crossing an empty store that was yet to be fully completed,she heard a familiar voice. She peeked through the slightly ajar door and was horrified to see the sight in front of her- Riya was tightly hugging Viren and was continuously pecking him on his right cheek while in his hug. Viren's back was facing the door and Riya had her eyes closed,the typical expression of peace on Riya's face that was usually on Jeevika's face when she was in Viren's arms.

"What are you doing Riya? Leave me right now! You know I have got a wife and you are married too!"

"Please Viren! I know you love me! You only told me that your wife doesn't romance with you and runs away when you come near her! I'll turn out to be much better,Viren. I am tired of Sambhav! I'll love you more than Jeevika. Please don't go away from me!"

Tears automatically rolled down Jeevika's cheeks without her knowing it and her shopping bags dropped to the ground with a thud. She was trying her level best to digest the abnormally ridiculous sight in front of her. A plethora of mixed emotions was running through her heart. Anger,pain,grief,jealousy,disgust,betray,shock everything was slowly taking over her mind. She was dumbfounded and horrified. What?! Was this really happening to her? How could her Virenji do this to her?

Viren and Riya opened the slightly open door completely and came out hearing the noise of the dropping of the shopping bags. Viren was shocked to see Jeevika there with fury evident on her face and tears constantly making their way down her cheeks without stopping. She looked shocked.

"Jeevika? Are you okay? What are you doing here?"

She looked at him in disbelief. How could he be so ridiculous?! A fraction of a second earlier,she had seen him in some other woman's arms and now he was here,back to that normal concerned expression on his face that he usually had when he saw Jeevika crying. She was finding it difficult to speak. Yet,some words came out of her mouth-

"Yes,Virenji! Its me,Jeevika! Your legally wedded wife! But I am sure you aren't very pleased to see me here, right? Because I am spoiling  your 'private date time' that you probably want to spend with your friend's wife!" She said through gritted teeth.

Viren was shell-shocked! He was trying to get Riya away from him and explain to her about Jeevika,and here his wife was misunderstanding him instead of Riya for having bad intentions!

"What are you saying Jeevika? Don't you have any faith in your husband? Don't you trust me?"

"Do you think after what I saw,I still have faith left in you?"

"Jeevika,I.. I was trying to…" his stammering,frightened voice was interrupted by her sharp,anger filled voice.

"Oh please,Virenji! Don't tell me that you have an excuse ready for this as well! I have clearly seen you doing…doing all this with Riya! With my own eyes! Mannu warned me several times but I turned a deaf ear to whatever she said. I trusted you,Virenji! But you have broken me and our relationship completely!" She said through her tears while shiver could be heard in her voice. Viren held her by the shoulders tightly and made her look into his eyes.

"Listen to me just once,Jeevika. Just once!"

She shook herself and freed herself from his tight grip.

"No more,Mr. Vadhera! No more!" she turned and walked away swiftly while sobbing continuously.

Viren stood there,unable to move. He was still under tremendous amazement,trying to take in the sudden chain of events. Everything had happened so quickly,that  he wasn't able to realize the occurances. Riya stood there looking suitably confused. She faced Viren,

"Who was she Viren? How could she talk to you like that? I'll go and get her! How dare she hurt my Viren?"

"Oh just shutup Riya! She was my wife! My legally wedded wife Mrs. Jeevika Viren Vadhera! And you, I am warning you for the first and the last time! Stay away from me! I love Jeevika more than anything else,get it? I can't even understand what made you think all this! Yes, I did say that Jeevika runs away from me but that is not because she doesn't love me! That is just because my Jeevika is just too shy and doesn't know how to express her love properly! I love her Riya,I really love her! What made you think that I love you? Sorry,if I gave you any wrong signals. I just wanted to lend you a shoulder to cry on and nothing else. Now goodbye!"

Riya tried stopping him but it was of no use now. He ran. Away from that sick woman and towards his life,his Jeevika. He searched every nook and corner of the mall but just couldn't find her. Then, someone tapped him on the back.

Thats it for the 2nd part! hope you guys like it! 40+ likes and comments otherwise the story goes dead! decide if u wanna read ahead! Thankyou!
-Anushka! 

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha_dmgfavdakpriya0307joyitarnyasakhushisugar01virika123ca387bChandni41vijikaSamiiiiVinalJainvijilover2$Hef@li2189mansiDaniaax39999PneemaneemaKryan4everkryanvirika05drishti112virikamalihaKtYammie13MehakGeraLove_Familynani2630..ipkkndmariarauf48Nishtha.Relanurmilromanticgurl070Fari_15alonelove-Charu-Anees.-Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..-Haju-Saba_Pari-vish---Iqra--Angelic.gurlNatasha137pinky.paddaSaaraa.shobrakapoooravni_19-NightDreamer-Kays94--Ayesha--

mariarauf48 Goldie
mariarauf48
mariarauf48

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
this was simply awesome
i totally lived how u express everything
hope dey sirt out soon
great work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karankrysle

Saba_Pari IF-Rockerz
Saba_Pari
Saba_Pari

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Superb updates anushka hope they will sort out everything soon plz continue soon

karankrysle

Fari_15 IF-Dazzler
Fari_15
Fari_15

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Absolutely amazing!!
Beautifully written and expressed!
The story is so interesting!
Loved it! :)

karankrysle