amazing..very interesting
plz continue soon n do pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karankrysle

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
really really realllyyy want to read more now!!!

please update soon!!! i know this is going to be amazing Heart 

karankrysle

-Aaliya.KryAn- IF-Rockerz
-Aaliya.KryAn-
-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
nice concept!!
continue soon

karankrysle

karankrysle Senior Member
karankrysle
karankrysle

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Virika SS ~Only Mine~

Part 1

She stood there staring out of the window in her huge room, waiting for her husband to return. It was funny how life was 'she thought to herself. Till yesterday,Viren used to constantly be after her to spend time with her. He used to search for excuses to get her alone so that he could romance her,be with her and admire her beauty. All he needed or rather all he wanted was her love,her touch,her company because she was the only one who could totally de-stress him. She knew he loved her,immensely. But now enerything began to change. There was somebody else who would get all his attention now- Riya. He used to spend the whole evening with her after his office work in the day and return home late at night. Jeevika always waited with food for him even till the wee hours but used to get only one reply '"Thankyou, Jeevika but I have already had dinner  with Riya."

She hated this. It was not that she did not trust Viren or was not happy with him working for Riya's happiness,but in all the help and support that Viren was offering Riya,he had forgotten that he had a wife too and he needed to be with her as well. Whenever they used to talk,it used to be only about Riya and her life. Viren kept on telling Jeevika about Riya,her pain,the agony in her eyes,etc. It was not as if he was ignoring Jeevika,but their contact with each other  was decreasing by the day. On a normal day,Viren used to wake up and ask Jeevika for his daily 'morning kiss' and used to begin his day by looking at her beautiful smiling face. He used to flirt with her whenever she used to hand over his wallet,car keys and hankey to him. He used to call her atleast twice a day to make sure if she had eaten her food. He never forgot to compliment her on her beauty as well. Whenever Viren came back home from a tiring day at work,he straightaway entered his room and hugged Jeevika tightly completely getting rid of all the tiredness and stress of the full day. For Jeevika , these actions  were a justification of Viren's love for her,but for Viren,they were a need and a now a habit.  He couldn't stay one day without touching her,hugging her or talking to her. But these did not seem applicable any more. Now all he did was constantly worry about Riya. Jeevika wanted to speak to him but she controlled herself considering the fact that he came home all tired and worried these days and he did not even talk to her properly when he came back,he used to just have his clothes changed and sleep. Life had indeed become terrible for Jeevika. Yet she tried to manage somehow because she knew Viren loved her and only her. She trusted him to the core. But what she was unaware of was that considering his sweet behavior towards her,Riya thought that Viren had fallen for her and Riya too had slowly begun to develop feelings for him.

Soo here you go! Thankyou for such a good response! But the story continues if the response continue! I know it might seem boring now but there is lots to come! do not let me down please! Thankyou!

Anushka! 

Edited by karankrysle - 07 April 2013 at 12:06am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01Chandni41ca387bark20importantvijika[email protected]VinalJainvijilover2Samiiiidrishti112Wara082007neemaneemakryanvirika05nani2630mariarauf48..ipkkndLove_FamilyKtYammie13MehakGeramehwish123Nishtha.Relanjenna_promanticgurl070monakhan.aloneloveSaba_Pari-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..Saaraa.--Iqra--Angelic.gurlshobrakapooorNatasha137pinky.padda-NightDreamer-sumayyah1Kays94

-Aaliya.KryAn- IF-Rockerz
-Aaliya.KryAn-
-Aaliya.KryAn-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
amazing update!!
loved it

continue soon and thanx for the pm

karankrysle

Saba_Pari IF-Rockerz
Saba_Pari
Saba_Pari

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Superb updates plz continue soon and thanx for pm

karankrysle

alonelove IF-Dazzler
alonelove
alonelove

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Superb update anushka
Continue soon
Will be waiting n tanx for the pm Smile

karankrysle

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
how can you only write this much for me???

Karina wants more... Karina is very very very greedy LOL
This was just fabulous..
Love the way you write and this is gonna be an awesome story!
I seriously can't wait to read more so please give us a long update!!!
Love it Heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karankrysleshobrakapooor

Go to top