Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Old concept New package - Want SwaRon (Page 2)

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

From the time Papa Shekhawat entered I had high hopes that his inclusion and repercussions wud sumhow affect SwaRon majorly and take their story forward.However, I hope my expectations won't be watered down.I really want Swayam to stand up for himself and Sharon being along with him.
And yes i do agree SwaRon are more cute these days and not anywhere near passionate or romantic.
P.S-I wud love to see a Sharon vs Papa Shekhawat face-off... 

I too hope that SwaRon are going to move forward and the introduction of new character revolves around their life as well. 
I have NO problem with CUTE SwaRon when its along the story. 
What i did not like was that particular scene but later when SwaRon are inside the hula hoop and smile cutely with a tad bit shyness..thats more like SwaRon

SwaRon can't behave friend like - NOPE 

nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Well Sudha must say amazing post..!! Hug

Karate lessons..?? D'ohi dnt remember any..!!

SwaRon's equation has changed with time.. n i feel Cv's are cuming up with sumthing very beautiful with SwaRon for us..!! Have learned to be optimistic from our very own Tannu..!! LOL

dnt knw wer d current track is heading too.. but i personally feel vl get mroe of SwaRon soon..!! *fingers crossed*

needless to mention dat aajkal Sharon romantic lag rahi he mujhe coz of those simple cute moments whereas swayam is hardly being shown like dat..!!

cv's need to do sumthing abt it..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushanharshiSnowey

nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
dis papa thing feels like SOTY man..!!

vrushanharshiSnowey

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Its been long time didn't see any post from you...and about swayam and his dad track this track looks like kriya and her journey but here swayam is way different from kriya and his equation with his dad is very different and i hope to see swayam stand up for himself bcs this is swayam centric track and i always trust cv's when it comes to swayam they never loose grip on this character in the same way now swayam character is turning from sharon's majnu lover boy to more mature responsible college boy and his fight for his passion so this is the one thing i am not liking so automatically it decreasing the his passion for his love...and about sharon i dont know what cv's trying to show i just cant understand the fact that why she is still in "we are not meant to be" mode...right now i am excited for this father-son track and i prefer wait and watch for swaron...bcs i am loosing all the hopes...  

_bellaSwan_Snowey

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
SudhaHug

Too many expectations followed by many more disappointments is only thing I can say.

As you rightly pointed out SwaRon are not in a phase to be shown like just friends, its not digestible.  That doesn't mean we are not liking their cheerful interaction, it's the equation which they share, in spite of knowing how far they have come along. She needs to be shown, realizing the feelings that she has for him. The intensity and passion which is like the highlight in SwaRon story is missing these days, and for that the script is responsible.

Coming to Swayam's Dad story, his introduction has to be like a catalyst in SwaRon story, with the evident clashes between the father-son duo, its Sharon who has to be shown by his side, but by the first glimpses of what we got, the later part that I mentioned is not highlighted or even hinted by CV'sOuch

Patience is not what I can show nowSleepy

vrushanharshiSnowey

paro1311 Senior Member
paro1311
paro1311

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

I really feel cvs are suddenly bringing in too many thing and not able to completely justify any of it. we have the asthma track stagnant somewer then thr was taani vs gang/sharon phir swayam's dad, nd then aashi becomes cs, swaron story is lost somewer in all this.. 
the swayam carrying sharon bit.. that was very odd acc to me too.. as u said more vrushan than swaronConfused
What happened to the intensity? Sharon feels so lost in Swayam's love and touch the moment Swayam is close to her. 
oh i so miss swaron that way.. i mean i do love the cute stuff but rite now too much of it seems outta place. how is swayam so ok with the "break up" nd how is sharon so casual at this point; wer she has some strong feelings for swayam though she's yet to define the feelings..
Just hope cvs give a bit more clarity in the next weeks epi be it abt swaron or senior shikawat's role in the story!!

PS: ur ramblings were very much missed!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hamsini1234vrushanharshiSnowey

cutelove Goldie
cutelove
cutelove

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Intensity s lost in swarons stry n dere s no doubt regarding it..we mentiones it dat it s fine to digest3-4 cute comfi scens bt not all way long...n mostly i m surprised wth d fact dat swayam not reacring intenaely ..know vrything abt limits prmise bt all dia hav been imposed by cvs only ...i think if dey cannot proliferate sharons pov sen atleaat swayams intense love shld bang on...n dats wt we need...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Go to top