Frequent Posters

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
dis papa thing feels like SOTY man..!!
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its been long time didn't see any post from you...and about swayam and his dad track this track looks like kriya and her journey but here swayam is way different from kriya and his equation with his dad is very different and i hope to see swayam stand up for himself bcs this is swayam centric track and i always trust cv's when it comes to swayam they never loose grip on this character in the same way now swayam character is turning from sharon's majnu lover boy to more mature responsible college boy and his fight for his passion so this is the one thing i am not liking so automatically it decreasing the his passion for his love...and about sharon i dont know what cv's trying to show i just cant understand the fact that why she is still in "we are not meant to be" mode...right now i am excited for this father-son track and i prefer wait and watch for swaron...bcs i am loosing all the hopes...  
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sudha🤗

Too many expectations followed by many more disappointments is only thing I can say.

As you rightly pointed out SwaRon are not in a phase to be shown like just friends, its not digestible.  That doesn't mean we are not liking their cheerful interaction, it's the equation which they share, in spite of knowing how far they have come along. She needs to be shown, realizing the feelings that she has for him. The intensity and passion which is like the highlight in SwaRon story is missing these days, and for that the script is responsible.

Coming to Swayam's Dad story, his introduction has to be like a catalyst in SwaRon story, with the evident clashes between the father-son duo, its Sharon who has to be shown by his side, but by the first glimpses of what we got, the later part that I mentioned is not highlighted or even hinted by CV's

Patience is not what I can show now🥱
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I really feel cvs are suddenly bringing in too many thing and not able to completely justify any of it. we have the asthma track stagnant somewer then thr was taani vs gang/sharon phir swayam's dad, nd then aashi becomes cs, swaron story is lost somewer in all this.. 
the swayam carrying sharon bit.. that was very odd acc to me too.. as u said more vrushan than swaron😕
What happened to the intensity? Sharon feels so lost in Swayam's love and touch the moment Swayam is close to her. 
oh i so miss swaron that way.. i mean i do love the cute stuff but rite now too much of it seems outta place. how is swayam so ok with the "break up" nd how is sharon so casual at this point; wer she has some strong feelings for swayam though she's yet to define the feelings..
Just hope cvs give a bit more clarity in the next weeks epi be it abt swaron or senior shikawat's role in the story!!

PS: ur ramblings were very much missed!!😃

cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Intensity s lost in swarons stry n dere s no doubt regarding it..we mentiones it dat it s fine to digest3-4 cute comfi scens bt not all way long...n mostly i m surprised wth d fact dat swayam not reacring intenaely ..know vrything abt limits prmise bt all dia hav been imposed by cvs only ...i think if dey cannot proliferate sharons pov sen atleaat swayams intense love shld bang on...n dats wt we need...