Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Old concept New package - Want SwaRon

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey friends, I hope everyone is doing good :) 

I am back with my ramblings and this time its no appreciation or frustration post, just a general view on the episodes last week.

The major turn point was the introduction of the new character, Swayam's father.

He seems to be the complete opposite to Swayam and the battle..oh yeah the father-Son battle looks interesting. But this two generation battle is nothing CV's thought from now, and if you remember right this was already in process with the character Kriya. Kriya was a passionate dancer and her mom insisted she be away from dance though her reasons for saying so were never known and could have been entirely different from the present scenario.

Swayam's character is the most sensible in the show and is mostly well composed or guarded with his feelings. He's what one would call an all rounder and Yet his father doesn't seem to know his son a least bit. I hope he gets to know that his son is very good at academics and also takes extra class and thus impressed RDX sir once. He takes Karate lessons and is the caption of the Basket ball team which led his team to victory. He is the ACS of his college not something his dad approves of i guess. 

We did get some SwaRon scenes and at some places i could see VruShan..and as my 5 year old niece says I no likey :( 

Let me elaborate on what i meant.. 

The super awesome scene where we got an understanding SwaRon and when Swayam said he can't and won't be a replacement of Rey in Sharon's life - oh..you got to love how delicately this guy puts everything to his lady love..

Then came the friendship song from Kuch kuch hota hai which was picturized nicely. But did i see Swayam carrying Shaorn πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜•

SwaRon are not a couple anymore but have they got in to being just friends? Remember the time Swayam said he can never be just friends with her and abhi recently too he said he is trying his best to be in his limits.. What happened to the intensity? Sharon feels so lost in Swayam's love and touch the moment Swayam is close to her. Was it cute..YES but Was it SwaRon at the Moment NO. Can SwaRon be like this - good heavens YES. Which better be in near future CV's πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› Can't wait for eternity πŸ˜›

The new found equation has sure got them comfortable but few things never change u know..Its SwaRon and the intense feelings they feel for each other can't just vanish away.. 

Another important observation - CV's we all love Rey and you don't have to Sell his character to us..really not required. Somehow all the major events turn to impact just his character the most. 

Loved the scene where he draws inspiration from Swayam while playing the final basket.. which impresses Swayam's dad.. 

CV's can you be more subtle - I know CV's think very highly of us SS fans..We are smart..well very smart 😳 who can read between the lines and even the faintest gestures can be detailed..but please a dialogue or two won't harm you know.. 

Oh! this big post :P well its for up to a week..so yeah thats that :D

Feel free to express your views. 

As a friend would say - Winter is coming and the WAR is ON πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
swayam is sharon's new best-friend πŸ€£πŸ€£ Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they look like one laid back couple..the intensity ,passion is lost somewhereπŸ€” Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dnt knw wat CVs r planning wid SwaRon! I realy dnt c ne future for dem aftr yesterdayz epi! It wil forever go on lyk dis!
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You know Sudha I was just thinking of mentioning this in a post that this Swayam and Swayam's Papa track is an extension of Kriya and Kriya's mom track which was left incomplete!And when did they show that Swayam used to take karate lessons? ( Sorry I don't have a brilliant memory like yours! πŸ˜›). And yeah me too missing SwaRon intensity! For God's sake SwaRon are not meant to be just friends! Its just not acceptable!
xoxo
Amrita!!

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From the time Papa Shekhawat entered I had high hopes that his inclusion and repercussions wud sumhow affect SwaRon majorly and take their story forward.However, I hope my expectations won't be watered down.I really want Swayam to stand up for himself and Sharon being along with him.
And yes i do agree SwaRon are more cute these days and not anywhere near passionate or romantic.
P.S-I wud love to see a Sharon vs Papa Shekhawat face-off... 
Snowey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: idiot_box

You know Sudha I was just thinking of mentioning this in a post that this Swayam and Swayam's Papa track is an extension of Kriya and Kriya's mom track which was left incomplete!And when did they show that Swayam used to take karate lessons? ( Sorry I don't have a brilliant memory like yours! πŸ˜›). And yeah me too missing SwaRon intensity! For God's sake SwaRon are not meant to be just friends! Its just not acceptable!
xoxo
Amrita!!

Hey Amy πŸ€—
Its during the time when Sharon finds out about the Sharon corner. 
Sharon is in Swayam's room and in a post it its written Karate lessons..with some time on it i suppose. You know i would have missed it too if not for the post in IF during those episodes..

I want SwaRon to be SwaRon like..
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Hey Amy πŸ€—
Its during the time when Sharon finds out about the Sharon corner. 
Sharon is in Swayam's room and in a post it its written Karate lessons..with some time on it i suppose. You know i would have missed it too if not for the post in IF during those episodes..

I want SwaRon to be SwaRon like..

Exactly! SwaRon should be SwaRon-like! You said it all with that line!😊
Snowey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muskurana

From the time Papa Shekhawat entered I had high hopes that his inclusion and repercussions wud sumhow affect SwaRon majorly and take their story forward.However, I hope my expectations won't be watered down.I really want Swayam to stand up for himself and Sharon being along with him.
And yes i do agree SwaRon are more cute these days and not anywhere near passionate or romantic.
P.S-I wud love to see a Sharon vs Papa Shekhawat face-off... 

I too hope that SwaRon are going to move forward and the introduction of new character revolves around their life as well. 
I have NO problem with CUTE SwaRon when its along the story. 
What i did not like was that particular scene but later when SwaRon are inside the hula hoop and smile cutely with a tad bit shyness..thats more like SwaRon

SwaRon can't behave friend like - NOPE 
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well Sudha must say amazing post..!! πŸ€—

Karate lessons..?? i dnt remember any..!!

SwaRon's equation has changed with time.. n i feel Cv's are cuming up with sumthing very beautiful with SwaRon for us..!! Have learned to be optimistic from our very own Tannu..!! πŸ˜†

dnt knw wer d current track is heading too.. but i personally feel vl get mroe of SwaRon soon..!! *fingers crossed*

needless to mention dat aajkal Sharon romantic lag rahi he mujhe coz of those simple cute moments whereas swayam is hardly being shown like dat..!!

cv's need to do sumthing abt it..!!